Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) (54431 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) / Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2021
shut the Bleep up

you are one of our problem in nigeria

when some set of people are working hard fighting for freedom, some will be backbiting, ploting betrayal and counter protest, it has always been in naija people's blood

even in school when some student agreed not to show for a class you will see some "i too know" student going for the class behind others back

mtchewww!
Minjim:
This Sunday Igboho is pushing his luck.

Why harassing everyone calling them spy

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Exclusive101: 8:38am On May 17, 2021
He is Yoruba n what he is saying is true. Also there will never be unity btw Yoruba n Igbos until the Igbos accept Yorubas as their superior in every ramifications of existence.

You can claim I am aboki for all you like ko kan aye.

PrinceOfLagos:

You're not Yoruba
You're fulani and your mission on nairaland s to create disunity among the Yorubas and igbos but guess what, you've failed.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Minjim: 8:39am On May 17, 2021
ceaser:
grin
Na wa o.

Well dude confessed to being a DSS operative. And to those wondering why he caved in so easily to interrogation, the guy being Yoruba himself knows the level of jazz in play in this struggle. He either has been hit with a "local confession serum" or he is plain afraid of the consequences of lying in that place that he had no choice but to sing like a canary.

Is that a crime?

Is he now the law?

I don't want another Kanu Nnamdi in the West. Most people like this lack decorum and I don't really know what all these is about
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by aryzgreat: 8:42am On May 17, 2021
Yoloba Muslim will always be used to betray the yolobas. See his mark of the beast on his forehead.

Mr Olayinka when will u realize this janjaaaweed you are working for will never love you more than ur ppl?

They infiltrate the south with betrayers

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Minjim: 8:45am On May 17, 2021
seyz91:
shut the Bleep up

you are one of our problem in nigeria

when some set of people are working hard fighting for freedom, some will be backbiting, ploting betrayal and counter protest, it has always been in naija people's blood

even in school when some student agreed not to show for a class you will see some "i too know" student going for the class behind others back

mtchewww!

Freedom from what exactly, you ill-mannered diarrhoea-mouth loose canon?

The Yorubas are too sophisticated for all these display of stupidity.

Same people that voted for National Assembly are shouting freedom. Tell me the freedom you want
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 8:45am On May 17, 2021
Minjim:

Is that a crime?

Is he now the law?

I don't want another Kanu Nnamdi in the West. Most people like this lack decorum and I don't really know what all these is about

what is he doing there?

DSS has always being denying they sent any agent after sunday igboho. I know you are one of those that said DSS can't send agents after igboho. Now that you have seen with your eyes, you are foaming in the mouth.

Last month, we saw how DSS and police tried to kidnap him...

If they want to arrest him, why not summon him or issue is arrest warant...and stop this coward games

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by chronique(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
do you have an idea,on what is called a covered operation. It does no trace back to any force.
Use ur head

Covert, not covered operation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Bahun(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2021
grin
SLAP44:
Pantami boys grin
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 8:47am On May 17, 2021
Minjim:

Freedom from what exactly, you ill-mannered diarrhoea-mouth loose canon?

The Yorubas are too sophisticated for all these display of stupidity.

Same people that voted for National Assembly are shouting freedom. Tell me the freedom you want

your mumu no be here...since when has your vote started counting? You dont elect..they select

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Keemsleek005(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2021
hotwax:

trained DSS that Sunday Igboho messed up on Lagos Ibadan way last week.

Do you even know who Sunday Igboho is?

The guy has fought war...not owo mida agbero riot...real war front. He fought Nigeria army and Ife warriors not those DSS mayetii allah boys

Ok sir have heard you. No need arguing. He fought real war? Guess you dont even know what war means. No be modakeke ife drama ooo.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Minjim: 8:49am On May 17, 2021
If he's truly DSS then we are in trouble in Nigeria.
People that with for such agency ought to be more intelligent than this. Common copy plate number they're catching you.
How can you now infiltrate them and detect their plans?

I'm not sure this man is any DSS

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by adamawaboy(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Why lied ? DSS agent that don't have ID card or any form of identification .

No deceive yourself oh, DSS get ID oh, no go talk am for another place oh
grin grin grin
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 8:51am On May 17, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Ok sir have heard you. No need arguing. He fought real war? Guess you dont even know what war means. No be modakeke ife drama ooo.

you are kid. you were not born when it happened. A war the attracted journalist from all over the world...kids everywhere.

This comment just exposed you..how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by dotedote: 8:51am On May 17, 2021
With a phone in his hand, he decided to go through the outdated way of writing with pen & paper (with the other hand) d number plate details down. Iffahia.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Minjim: 8:52am On May 17, 2021
hotwax:

your mumu no be here...since when has your vote started counting? You dont elect..they select

Mumu, but you still went to vote in last election.

Your vote doesn't count and oppositions are winning elections in their stronghold.
You just confirmed you are a fool
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:
Arrest Sunday Igboho now. How dare you interrogate and video a DSS agent even if you caught him doing his job. Them born your papa well for US interrogate FBI agent like this for USA? Sometimes a government needs to be ruthless with some set of people trying to stir up instability.

You can go and arrest him nau.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by dared0637: 8:52am On May 17, 2021
Exclusive101:
He is Yoruba n what he is saying is true. Also there will never be usity btw Yoruba n a Igbos until the Igbos accept Yorubas as their superior in every ramifications of existence.

You can claim I am aboki for all your like ko kan aye.

Firstly no true Igbo is asking for unity with you vile yorubaas, so stop getting ahead of yourself cause such concept is anathemic in itself

Secondly if you mean Yorubas are our superiors in terms of the following vices: producing dirty women whose stinky underwears can cause a volcanic eruption to earth's habitats with the putrid smell, producing paedophilic pigs who sleep around with little girls, ritual practices like skull mining and body parts transactions, incest, rape, lazy and unproductive agbero youths who inhale tramadol all day and then queue up to beg for small change from their Igbo masters who are business owners all over Yoruba land, oluwole certificate forging experts etc...then yeah you are definitely superior in those aspects with no recourse to needless argument.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 8:53am On May 17, 2021
dotedote:
With a phone in his hand, he decided to go through the outdated way of writing with pen & paper (with the other hand) d number plate details down. Iffahia.

lets wait for DSS to come and deny him na...lolz..

even DSS operatives came to rescue him..it was thug of war...iffahia
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Banter1(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

You don't know the work of DSS, Do you?
Don' mind him. There's a DSS operative in my area, he is a shoe shinner and speaks multiple languages.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Minjim: 8:55am On May 17, 2021
dotedote:

Don't mind those foolish illiterates

How can as trained DSS agent be caught taking form plate number?

People that work for such agency only need loot at the number and memorise important digits or better still use a pair of glasses with camera.

They should sell this to fools. I'm not buying
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 8:57am On May 17, 2021
Minjim:

Mumu, but you still went to vote in last election.

Your vote doesn't count and oppositions are winning elections in their stronghold.
You just confirmed you are a fool

inaki..i voted..where did u see me doing that. I stopped voting 10years ago.

I dont even have voters card...

Oppositions winning is part of the game. Oh let me tell you if the supreme leader of nigeria ayatollah Buhari decided to remove obaseki, he would remove him.

But monkeys like you think it was votes that won obasaki election last year...una mumu never do.

Na political calculation made aso rock cabals leave obaseki...they have a plan...they greased his back, he will grease their back later...

Nigeria politics has not changed since 1975...still same old same
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Guyman02: 8:57am On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
do you have an idea,on what is called a covered operation. It does no trace back to any force.
Use ur head
Covert operation not 'covered' please correct

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 8:59am On May 17, 2021
Minjim:

Don't mind those foolish illiterates

How can as trained DSS agent be caught taking form plate number?

People that work for such agency only need loot at the number and memorise important digits or better still use a pair of glasses with camera.

They should sell this to fools. I'm not buying

a trained DSS no get eyata wey thunder dey kill cow.

as fetish as iskilu wakili was, yorubas juju disabled him...

trained DSS ko, tell that to boko haram na..

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Spidermon: 9:01am On May 17, 2021
I don't know if truly this guy is a DSS agent but I want to agree that the agency isn't as super as we imagine.

DSS is directly operated by the Presidency. Nigeria isn't being run with any semblance of intelligence....and I have met a few of their operatives.

IMI tavor aside, FN FaL aside....nothing Impressive.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by li2pac1717: 9:04am On May 17, 2021
eagleu:
Typical Yoruba muslim, see his ground slamming forehead.

You just want to divide yoruba by religion at all cost. Don't you see that promotion of religion segregation leads to most violence we now experience in Nigeria? Your statement is as violence as boko haram killing people. FYI: Yoruba will never divide because what join us together is our tribal heritage and not religion. Just get sense abegi.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Guess what would have happened if the man were to be spying on Ipob and get caught by them. You all know the story

The difference is clear. Omoluabi are always resilient and have very good foresight.

Divide and rule agent spotted.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2021
Keemsleek005:
I just laugh at people that believe all these nonsense, so u people think nigeria dss is so dumb to do such things. And just like that a trained dss will jusy open up like that, he came to write plate number, jesus very bad script. Even togo secret service wont be dunm like these.

Well, this is Nigeria where things are not done by merit but by man know man. He may be that stewpid. Even the president is an example.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

You can go and arrest him nau.

You dont know what is good for you. You want yoruba policemen and youths to be killed for no reason the way it is happening in the East because of that stark illiterate whose children are in abroad abi? Continue, las las everyone go get sense.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2021
obembet:

Send your family members to arrest him. Afterall the man no dey hide

My family members are not in the law enforcement. In a society, there is law and order.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by slowice(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2021
See how nọ Igbo person here has insulted igboho or Yoruba nation, if the reverse was the case now you ll see them abusing mnk, ipob and igbos. We don't fight against our kin

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
Use ur head

Yeah... u are right.... it's called COVERT OPERATION..
or "Covert Ops" / Black Ops"

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2021
hotwax:

lolz grin grin grin You don vex..why cry na...a mature man crying

Go and meet sunday igboho..stop screaming with your keyboard...

He is not hiding na...abi he is hiding?

You dont know what is good for you. You want yoruba policemen and youths to be killed for no reason the way it is happening in the East because of that stark illiterate whose children are in abroad abi? Continue, las las everyone go get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.