Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG (25764 Views)

The Awolowo Advice That The North Failed To Implement / How Osinbajo's Declaration Exposed The Person And Character Of Bola Tinubu / EXPOSED!!! North Planning To Start A War In 2022 - Former CBN Dep. Gov, Mailafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Ten06(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2021
This guy is a real hypocrite.
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by jieta: 6:58pm On May 16, 2021
H
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by MARKone(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2021
State governments ought to have provided Ranging land for them.
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Dindondin(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2021
Seriously
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Masterkernel1: 7:00pm On May 16, 2021
azans14:
making policy without proper review a.. na wa

Which review? If the Southern Governors continue to be quiet, this issue of Unknown Gunmen will start killing them, so... They know it's time to tam terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by tete7000(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2021
Southerners moving enmass into interior of the north? I don't get, which interior? The one controlled by Bokoharams and bandits? Which southerners? These people are so sick in their logic

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Princedapace(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2021
SLAP44:
Sometimes I wonder, how does the average northerner think?

Your open air wandering cow rearing activities is causing serious economic havoc, environmental hazards and criminal invasion on people's lives and you are here talking about how northerners have failed to discipline the south?

Nigeria needs to break.

I don't understand those people. I see cows destroy farm lands. The owners of these farms watch helplessly. I have seen this happen countless times. How do I invest millions of naira into my farm and ur cows come into to destroy them and u asked me not to talk? If not that we are totally st*pid in Nigeria, this sort of thing is not what anyone should be talking about at all. The right thing is simple. Go and buy lands and ranch and transport ur meats via meat vans and cold vans.

Why must black race keep disgracing her self like this? Rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Kreme(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2021
iwaeda:

So they should evict us?
Are you a nutterner?

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Evilgenuis: 7:02pm On May 16, 2021
cool
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Spuggie: 7:02pm On May 16, 2021
Very interesting
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Sircarma99: 7:02pm On May 16, 2021
The game is now over
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by tesseract: 7:02pm On May 16, 2021
Let them keep on wailing...they were the ones who kept on voting in failures because of their ethnic and religious bigotry. All grazing should henceforth be moved to the core north.

6 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by NighttWalker(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2021
Oh well
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Philipmems(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2021
ojialo:
But the hisbah police in the North is called?

My brother don't mind them, they have forgotten so soon

7 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Coldie(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2021
Into the vast interiors of the north.

These people are really foolish, u banned alcohol in the north we didn't say anything, u still went ahead to start confiscating alcoholic drinks from southerner's in the north we didn't say anything.

We ban open grazing in the south una vex.

Regional meetings like this was started by the north, everytime their governors will be holding close door meetings and coming up with demands, southern governors kept mute now they are learning their style they start becoming angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by harjay1986: 7:04pm On May 16, 2021
azans14:
making policy without proper review a.. na wa

review like what ooh .... did any of the northern governors make any review before creating HISBASH abi watin dem call am..... you people cant eat you cake and have it the southerner that are coming to the north for business or staying their do you people give them land for free..... but you want everything to be giving to you at all cost.... the North own more than half of the land mass but yet os not enough for them ...... let wait and see how the whole movie go dey unfold

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Sergioaguero: 7:05pm On May 16, 2021
Only God can help us in this country.

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't bring Osinbajo into this mess, it's a fulani mess.

It's a Yoruba mess too

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Gbagura: 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
millions from the south to interior north?
grin grin
Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by ukahrawah: 7:11pm On May 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
All i gotta Say is WAIL ON!!!! it is allowed cheesy

Miyetti Allah cattle breeders are the new wailers. They don't understand their darling daddy anymore. In other words; it's sai baba my foot.

6 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Mummyfour(f): 7:12pm On May 16, 2021
kevoh:
This is 2021, the only thing we have been discussing for the past few years since Buhari took over is cow! No meaningful achievements! Other countries are advancing, all we get to discuss in Nigeria is cattle related issues.
if I tell you say the thing no tire me, na lie
Cow oo ordinary cow. Meat,! anu!!, eran!!

6 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by harjay1986: 7:12pm On May 16, 2021
MARKone:
State governments ought to have provided Ranging land for them.

are you ment ni.... when the normal indigene will pay heavily to get land in other to establish industries that will employ more youth... you now want them to dash one stupid fulani land in the name of stupid one Nigeria .... we are not a fool like Hause people that allow those stinking thing call fulani to overrun them ..... if they want land they should talk to their governor .... not coming to south here to dispaly madness because E MA RI WERE

9 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by persius555(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2021
All of this epistle because of cow grazing. Is it only cow grazing that the northerners in the south are into? Millions of Northerners are into all forms of business and doing well for themselves in the south just like the southerners in the North. These Northern leadership have nothing to offer their people but retrogression.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Philomath1212: 7:12pm On May 16, 2021
How did we end up in the same landmass with these set of people

4 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2021
Someone7:
The hypocrisy here stinks to the high heavens. You can't even imagine. The words "North" and "hypocrisy" should be synonyms
Hypocrisy goes hand in hand with the NORTH....

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by BlackBaron: 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
Very funny reading all sorts from the Northerners. It's ironic that the genesis of banditry started with Hausa farmers and Fulani herders clashing over land use in the North. Tit for Tat clashes later, created the current banditry issues spreading all over the North. It's documented in this article
https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news-feature/2021/01/19/Nigeria-bandits-peace-zamfara-fulani-pastoralism

Our own people are suffering from our farms getting overrun with expected food harvests disappearing, yet we are to fold hands and keep looking like we don't matter?!

Is it like there's a superiority issue where all Northern opinions and actions matters but Central and Southern Nigerians are second class citizens??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Wrooks(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
When a sick person refuses to admit he is sick. The solution to his illness won't come. He is seen as a fool. When has the northerners come out in one voice to condemn these barbaric act. Islamic clerics and emirs should unanimously condemn this gruesome and ungodly act going on. But they won't rather they choice to trade blame and politicising the safety and security of lives. Forgetting that they're the most hit.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by Plusstreet(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
What exactly is your stand on the killings going on before i can read this crap. You all should fear God and do right for it is no longer business as usual to avoid Pharaoh's disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by onuman: 7:14pm On May 16, 2021
SLAP44:
Sometimes I wonder, how does the average northerner think?

Your open air wandering cow rearing activities is causing serious economic havoc, environmental hazards and criminal invasion on people's lives and you are here talking about how northerners have failed to discipline the south?

There's no hope for Nigeria, needs to break up.

In bold:

tell some of the lower IQ persons in the south who do not even understand that people of the far north had since gotten ready their independent Islamic Sharia country beginning from when they raped Nigeria’s constitution and adopted sharia criminal justice system, but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by snowball11(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2021
The weed suppliers of these almajiris must have stepped it all up!

Who are those from the southern part of the country that are migrating to a ravaging terrorists north?

The last count, thousand of trucks of these jajanweeds keep flocking the south with majority of them highlighting in Lagos to pick up an okada from God knows where; constituting nuisance on the road and later littered all over the places at night like destitutes! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by harjay1986: 7:16pm On May 16, 2021
Bintvynl:
This fifu won't cease to amaze me. The south United, the spelt out clearly what they don't want in their domain.

But these fifu clearly are scared of something, definitely

Meanwhile

they find it had to believe that a whole south can come together that means their divide and rule tactic os no more working

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG by ukahrawah: 7:17pm On May 16, 2021
Coldie:
Into the vast interiors of the north.

These people are really foolish, u banned alcohol in the north we didn't say anything, u still went ahead to start confiscating alcoholic drinks from southerner's in the north we didn't say anything.

We ban open grazing in the south una vex.

Regional meetings like this was started by the north, everytime their governors will be holding close door meetings and coming up with demands, southern governors kept mute now they are learning their style they start becoming angry

Long live Southern Nigeria, long live Middle Belt. Those who destroyed Nigeria know themselves.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States / President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.