Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President (181 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President by Callydgists(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2021
Yahaya Bello Failed As The Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President – Fan Opens Up

A Nigerian citizen and Kogi indigene denies Gov Yahaya Bello of being the president on Nigeria 2023.

The indigene identified as Adanu Olubo-Ojo Moses made it open on twitter that he is not among those supporting Governor Yahaya as president adding that he has failed as the governor of Kogi State, therefore he can't run for Nigeria Presidency 2023.

He said;

“My name is Adanu Olubo-Ojo Moses. I am from Otutubatu, in Omala LGA of Kogi State. This is to state that I am not part of the Nigerians calling on Governor Yahaya Bello to run for president in 2023. He failed as the Governor of Kogi state and therefore can't be @NGRPresident”

READ ALSO: Yahaya Bello For President, Lose 90% Vote On Presidency Poll – See Result [PHOTO]

“It is simple. You people cannot threaten or lie your way into Aso Rock.
You want Bello to become @NGRPresident in 2023? Fine! I dare you to come out and say it with your full chest and put your face to it. Let's test his popularity. That is how Democracy works.”

“Stop telling me to support my own like the...
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/yahaya-bello-failed-as-governor-of-kogi.html

Re: Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President by Xscape1993(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2021
Which president?
Re: Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President by nthony10: 9:02pm On May 16, 2021
Yahaya Bello knows he can’t win, he is just making a political move for future reference.
Re: Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President by Federickson02: 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
"Yahaya". What a funny name lol grin
Re: Yahaya Failed As Governor Of Kogi State And Therefore Can't Be Nigeria President by Jack005(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2021
Even Bello knows he's a failure.. He was only catching cruise.

(1) (Reply)

We Never Asked Nigerians To Submit Their IMEI Numbers - FG Reacts / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ex-pdp Chair Ahmed Gulak / Calabar Free Trade Zone: Obono-obla Thanks Buhari For Approving N18b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.