Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (37823 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / OIC Declares East Jerusalem As Palestinian Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by KangaIye: 10:50am On May 17, 2021
Raph82:
It was during IBB's regime, he signed Nigeria into IOC that time. Other religions and ethnic leaders could not oppose to it then for reasons only God knows. From the federation's purse, they also said 25billion USD was donated to IOC from the federation's account. I dont know how true that was though.

That was military regime, they decide on whatever they feel like without the populace consent unless a democratic regime decided to pull the country out which I doubt with this our current mumu government

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Zieus: 10:53am On May 17, 2021
Raxxye:
No peace, no security until Islam is given this and that...
Boko Haram also says no peace no security until Islam becomes the religion of every Nigerian and Sharia becomes everyone's law!
Why should this Islam be a do or die thing? Why should it be by coercion?
So much violence with Islam!
This stuff still baffles me and they claim Islam is a religion of peace, but all the terrorist organization all over the world nah islam. I come taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by obonujoker(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2021
omojeesu:

Rapture will take place after the great tribulation.

Thanks fir telling him... I do not know where they see or read that rapture will happen before great tribulation... That's how they predicted wrongly about Trump....
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Babaken(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How Nigeria take be member of OIC is baffling
Don't mind them for years Nigeria has been battling terrorists and bandits how many of them show support.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by AngelicBeing: 10:56am On May 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is it folks!
All Puzzles are falling in place!
The Endtimes Prophecies are screaming on us..
O my GOD! We are indeed the Generation of the Rapture!

When GOD wanted to Deal with Pharoah of Egypt, He made Him to think he made a mistake allowing the Israelites to go. BABA did that to pharaoh so that he will Foolishly pursue them into the Red Sea and be Crushed for daring to hold his People.

Similar things are about to play out! Everything playing out now is right Inside the Bible.
Infact it seems all the players read the Bible before they act.
ALMIGHTY BABA is about to teach men of this Generation Fresh lessons.
Zechariah 12:2-4
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness

I must say this!
We are on the threshold of the RAPTURE!
The Signs are just tooooo Much! I myself I am overwhelmed with signs! Everywhere, the Signs of the Rapture are screaming!

We need to Humble ourselves and go before GOD.
We need to Confess all our sins and Accept JESUS Christ.

You Don't want to be Here to witness What will play out after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

LORD JESUS! Give us Understanding of the times and Seasons ! Help us to be Qualified so as to be Rapturable in JESUS Name.. Amen
Gbam, l stand with the God of Abraham, lsaac and lsrael, hamas and Boko Haram should perish by Fire, oh God arise and let all the enemies of the redeemed be buried alive and let God arise and let his enemies scatter unto desolation, l carry in me the genes and DNA of Abraham my great grandfather, Hallelujah in Jesus name amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by NewDawn2O21: 10:57am On May 17, 2021
after4:
ibb, carry nigeria put inside nah without our consent and that mennaquine con pay the accumulated dues

that ibb no go die better death embarassed

2 Likes

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Sterope(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2021
Lol. These people are the definition of Satan. They don't live in Palestine but they can issue threats.

If they are being faithful, I would think they would accept what Qur'an predicted and leave everything to Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Babaken(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2021
after4:
Are you talking about countries like Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, (Egypt will never fight Israel as they have an agreement which they will be too scared to break), abi nah Qatar, that terrorist sponsor, abi nah Iraq, Iran will never try it as it will just be like falling straight into Israel trap. Israel go just leave other countries face only Iran. Who be that we wan do the fighting. Unah dey forget sey even US dey learn somethings from Israel. Make unah no dey do pass unah sef oh
For USA�� TO BE A GREAT ALLY WITH ISRAEL IT GET WHY.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Kingstanding: 10:58am On May 17, 2021
Dpaulie:

Are southern leaders, babangida, who joined the OIC and dipped into the pocket of the Nigeria government, give 25b usd to support the OIC inorder to accomplish their evil mission to eradicate in all form and ramifications, every other religion especially Christianity in all the member states
. I think you or your parents are amongst of these useless southern leaders.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 11:02am On May 17, 2021
Kreme:
Who else is seeing this? ..... Is nairaland a Muslim forum?
You are just knowing?
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2021
after4:
Are you talking about countries like Sudan, Nigeria, Mali, (Egypt will never fight Israel as they have an agreement which they will be too scared to break), abi nah Qatar, that terrorist sponsor, abi nah Iraq, Iran will never try it as it will just be like falling straight into Israel trap. Israel go just leave other countries face only Iran. Who be that we wan do the fighting. Unah dey forget sey even US dey learn somethings from Israel. Make unah no dey do pass unah sef oh

I respect the military tactics of the Israeli in this conflict. Imagine using the social media to lure hundreds of jihadist fighters into their tunnels only to bomb those tunnels thereby burying them alive.

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:07am On May 17, 2021
after4:
iran are stronger and powerful than israel
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
Many southerners are ignorant of this . That Nigeria is regarded by the international community as an islamic state thanks to IBB
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Dmeji4444(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2021
Death to Israel and her supporters
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Krismas(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2021
cool I hope Israel and Natanyahu is not fooled by all these misplaced supports and rants about Israel's military invincibility? Time is now to do the needful. The suggested solution to East-jerusalem is to make it an international city under d control of UN, open equally to d three main religions Islam, Jew and Christian. I beg Israel to take this. It looks d only way.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by pjc(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2021
Very silly using insecurity and mayhem as bragging rights. You cannot threaten people with such, apparently not enough Palestinians life's and properties are lost yet.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Dpaulie(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I think you or your parents are amongst of these useless southern leaders.
Why insulting me, u even took it far to the extent of mentioning someone's parent... na wa ooh.. thank u and be blessed
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:13am On May 17, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Israel is here to stay.

They will all try by failure is assured for them.
israel are jews while you you are a christian,you are two people of differents religion.but why are you people always in support of jews.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by tunjilana: 11:14am On May 17, 2021
They wont tell you that this same third holiest site (Al Aqsa mosque ) is the Jewish Temple Mount(The popular Solomon's temple)

Their book tells them clearly that the temple was built by Sulayman o, it also tells them that Sulayman is the 3rd king of the jews o.

Yet we wonder who is fomenting trouble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by zimmaking(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2021
Mrlouis:
ESCHATOLOGY
Study of end times,we are watching and washing our clothes for Jesus to come.I hope you are getting prepared too.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Godswrath(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2021
Total nonsense.
This Islamic dogs self, talking with impunity.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by thundafire: 11:26am On May 17, 2021
after4:
USA dey even wait for one mistake by Iran and full blown war go erupt
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by OMOJOHN001: 11:30am On May 17, 2021
Sailor22:

Be careful what u post bro. Make sure u are faceless indeed to post this. They are everywhere

Roger that bro, thanks so much.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:32am On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
because nigeria has higher population of muslims than christian/jews
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Empiree: 11:33am On May 17, 2021
Holinesss:
Mmm
Any country trying to fight Israel should read bible ooo

Holiness is key to peace
foolish book.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:35am On May 17, 2021
Holinesss:
Mmm
Any country trying to fight Israel should read bible ooo

Holiness is key to peace
the people that have already been cursed by god.They are just leaving a useless life

1 Like

Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Empiree: 11:36am On May 17, 2021
See NIGERIAN christians again display ignorance in their support for the "almighty Israel". Yet you have different beliefs. Your eyes go open las las when time comes. Just that is might be too late then.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by stancydg: 11:37am On May 17, 2021
The Word of God is powerful, sharper than any two edged sword. 1700 years later....phew, that's a lot, but God's Word did what He said He would do. So glad to be filled with the Fullness of God, The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. So assured the rest of His Word about these times we're in will definitely come to pass. The handwritings are clearly on the wall now. Let him that has an ear, hear. #GET BORN AGAIN. #GET PREPARED.
Re: OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated by Aliyu10562: 11:37am On May 17, 2021
danowena:
Israel must teach them a lesson. They started it, so they should not beg for sympathy.
saying things out of ignorance.go and read the actual course of the violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Checkout Military Women From Eritrea / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.