Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah (10421 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
bobestman:

Everyone can see that you are very wrong here cos blacks had been crying out for their lives since 1619 there. What corruption are you fighting. When the time comes your asses will be taken back to your mother's crib in Africa (Isaiah 1:3)

You are a false prophet
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

You are a false prophet
I am not a pastor, prophet or whatever. I am myself. Truth always hurt you and make you insult people. Take that to your bank.
Every true Hebrew know what I told you about. They know they are in the land of their captivity and will soon be free and return to Motherland where they were taken from. Ask around and if that is the truth, you are the false prophet.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
bobestman:

Everyone can see that you are very wrong here cos blacks had been crying out for their lives since 1619 there. What corruption are you fighting. When the time comes your asses will be taken back to your mother's crib in Africa (Isaiah 1:3)

The captivity is bad yes yet it was caused by straying away from God due to idolatry. You dont even know what happened in Babylon because if you did you would see much of Africa is Babylon. And Babylon was in Egypt.

You are not true Christians in Africa your forefathers converted to Christianity. We the Black Jews of Europe bloodline of Queen Mary Magdalene are the true Christians. There are White people we fathered too who are also Christians. It wasn't just the Moors who understood bloodline we understood it too. Yeshuah Ben Yossef was the Christ and king of Yudah and His bloodline lives in us. That's why people around the world await the Second Coming. And those who are wise know He will appear from the Magdalene bloodline.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Psalms 91:7
A thousandth shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Value: 3956 / 956

900: Valiant warrior, cross, decorations.
  50: Captivity followed by liberty, happiness.
   6: Perfection, work.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Richwallet:

The captivity is bad yes yet it was caused by straying away from God due to idolatry. You dont even know what happened in Babylon because if you did you would see much of Africa is Babylon. And Babylon was in Egypt.

You are not true Christians in Africa your forefathers converted to Christianity. We the Black Jews of Europe bloodline of Queen Mary Magdalene are the true Christians. There are White people we fathered too who are also Christians. It wasn't just the Moors who understood bloodline we understood it too. Yeshuah Ben Yossef was the Christ and king of Yudah and His bloodline lives in us. That's why people around the world await the Second Coming. And those who are wise know He will appear from the Magdalene bloodline.

I am not a Churchian. Continue with whatever you believe.
Tankio
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
bobestman:

I am not a Churchian. Continue with whatever you believe.
Tankio

Church is a cursed word to use for the house of Christ. It is an English word and I can show why you are cursing yourself using English. Many cultural words in English are curse words and they do harm to the social consciousness.

church 

Value: 302

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
   2: Destruction, death, catastrophe.

The French word for the house of God is Eglise which is a good word. Think how many times a word is spoken by the society and how it will affect their consciousness. My family was way ahead of other people not only in masonry, we made our own metals and coins. We created the French language using Frankish and Latin and Celtic terms. We used our Hebrew Gematria to create words that spawn a new society. Words were chosen by the king and then given to the priests to use among the people. French is a Semitic language which are Abjad meaning they are rooted in mathematics. Pitch and click languages are rooted in how things sound they are not mathematical. English evolved out of pagan pitch languages and is a cursed tongue.

Eglise

Value: 136

100: Favors, honors, glory.
  36: Great genius, enormous ideas.
  30: Weddings, celebrities.
   6: Perfection, work.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2021

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
And now you know.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2021
bobestman:

I am not a pastor, prophet or whatever. I am myself. Truth always hurt you and make you insult people. Take that to your bank.
Every true Hebrew know what I told you about. They know they are in the land of their captivity and will soon be free and return to Motherland where they were taken from. Ask around and if that is the truth, you are the false prophet.

Isrealites were scattered after the Assyrians destroy Isreal for trying to break away from them. They were warned not to join unto other kingdoms and worship false gods. Many of them fled the Holy land which is in Northeast Africa today called the MiddleEast . Semitic people are Asiatics we are not Hamites. To Ham was given Africa and it is his territory he is the true African.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Early Christian commentators on Genesis never make the association of Joseph's granaries with the Pyramids in Egypt; nor do Jewish commentators. Jean-Antoine Letronne (1787-1848), the successor to Jean-François Champollion at the Collège de France, thought the ultimate source was the Jewish community at Alexandria: "As for the idea that Joseph was the author of these granaries, it is due, I think, to the Alexandrian Jews, who showed themselves always very jealous of linking the history of Egypt to theirs, and to have the Hebrews play a role in this country."[8] However, the first actual evidence of the use of the phrase is found in the early travel narratives of pilgrims to the Holy Land. The female Christian traveler Egeria records that on her visit between 381 and 384 CE, "in the twelve-mile stretch between Memphis and Babylonia [= Old Cairo] are many pyramids, which Joseph made in order to store corn."[9] Ten years later the usage is confirmed in the anonymous travelogue of seven monks that set out from Jerusalem to visit the famous ascetics in Egypt, wherein they report that they "saw Joseph's granaries, where he stored grain in biblical times."[10] This late 4th-century usage is further confirmed in a geographical treatise of Julius Honorius, perhaps written as early as 376 CE,[11] which explains that the Pyramids were called the "granaries of Joseph" (horrea Ioseph).[12] This reference from Julius is important, for it indicates that the identification was starting to spread out from pilgrims' travelogues.

Beginning in the early 6th century, commentators on the orations of Gregory of Nazianzus record that it was known there were competing explanations for the purpose of the Pyramids.[13] For example, Pseudo-Nonnus writes: "The Pyramids are themselves worthy of viewing, and were built in Egypt at great expense. The Christians say they are the granaries of Joseph, but the Greeks, among whom is Herodotus, that they are the tombs of certain kings."[14] In the 8th century Bishop Cosmas of Jerusalem repeats this almost verbatim;[15] and also, less closely, Nicetas of Heraclea in the later 11th century.[16] In the late 6th century Gregory of Tours recorded the kind of reasoning that made the idea seem plausible to those who had never traveled to the sites themselves: in Babylonia "Joseph built wonderful granaries of squared stone and rubble. They are wide at the base and narrow at the top in order that the wheat might be cast into them through a tiny opening.

Donnie

Bobestman

I used to think Ben Carson was out of his mind to suggest that the pyramids were built as granneries. This was until I begin to realize the importance of God's people to the rest of humanity. Hebrews are the builders of civilization because monotheism is civilization. Polytheism emerged as sects of humanity drove away God in favor of religion. These people always usurp the true civilization builders and convert the faith into idolatry. A lot of monotheism such as Islam was pure when Muhammad revealed it and he was very much against idolatry and slavery. Christ emerged as an opponent against idolatry and slavery. Both revelations was taken by other men and altered from their original meaning. The same pattern exists for the Vedic, Sumerian and Buddhist faiths that a lesser sect emerged that usurped the original monotheism which proceeded not only a downfall in technology yet also moral values.

We must discuss this from a world perspective and not Afrocentric. If the Messiah comes unto the whole world then we must uncover monotheism everywhere it has existed.

Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGny_WVOtNY

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
People create their own gods which are demons they do not come from another world.

The Kings of the Earth they made gods with their own hands. Who knows the truth other than the learned?
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
How did the vatican get its name?
"Vatican" is derived from the name of an Etruscan settlement, Vatica or Vaticum located in the general area the Romans called Ager Vaticanus, "Vatican territory". The official Italian name of the city is Città del Vaticano or, more formally, Stato della Città del Vaticano, meaning "Vatican City State".

What is the meaning of the word vatican?
The word "#Vatican" literally means "Divining Serpent," and is derived from Vatis = Diviner and Can = Serpent. VaticanCity and St. Peter's Basilica were built on the ancient pagan site called in Latin vaticanus mons or vaticanus collis, which means hill or mountain of prophecy.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Read and learn
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2021
“By ‘moral envy,’ I am referring here to feelings of envy and resentment directed at another person, not because that person is wealthy, or gifted, or lucky, but because his or her behavior is seen as upholding a higher moral standard than the envier’s own.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmD_gqK9IoM

We must destroy this cultists concept that a high value man is better mate for women. These immoral Black people in cults from America to the Caribbean to Africa to India will not rule the new world. They have been doing it their way with idolatrous practices and they are the cause of White Supremacy. They are so corrupt and filled with demons that they sell us out for materialism. It's not that we should chase after poverty yet we shouldn't be worshipping materialism. We must be divine men and women and that's the high mark of civilization.

Thank you Baba Rashon speaking elder wisdom
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Psalm 82
KJV

PSALM 82
A Psalm of Asaph.
1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;
He judgeth among the gods.
2How long will ye judge unjustly,
And accept the persons of the wicked?
Selah.
3Defend the poor and fatherless:
Do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4Deliver the poor and needy:
Rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5They know not, neither will they understand; They walk on in darkness:
All the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6I have said, Ye are gods;
And all of you are children of the most High.
7But ye shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes.
8Arise, O God, judge the earth:
For thou shalt inherit all nations.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
King James Bible
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Lineage is passed down through the father not the mother. This is why the scriptures say, they shall hate thee for my name sake.

Queen Mary Magdalene was a Black woman and her husband Yeshuah Ben Yossef was a Blackman. Yet there must be no images of Christ for this is idolatry. Queen Mary Magdalene carried the Holy grail into Gaul the seed of Christ the male heir to the throne of thrones.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bryanberry: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello
I am Bryan and I am a Christian but not the christian with pagan beliefs. I am white and my family and I live in South Africa. I was born here. Their is a reason why I am responding like this so you get to know me and introduce myself to you.

I belive in Jesus our father since I was born according to my grandmother and mother Gods hand was on me at birth. I fell off the path many a time but Jesus was always in my mind and I never gave up to pull myself out of the traps the devil set eventually.

I agree with what you say you need to look at scripture, ancient maps, funa and flora and research properly.
Jesus said to me because I am always looking for the truth as things didnt gel. They just never made sense to me since I was a child. He said follow the ancient paths and you shall find me not only will you find me but you will find the truth. I also have come across a bible called Alpha and Omega from I saw the light ministry you can download this here.
https://most-accurate-bible.com/

I am sharing this with you as they are translating the bible in english and doing this correctly..
I want share this with you as most of the english bibles are corrupt and so is the Jewish bible out there.

What you have described and written to me is the truth with out a doubt. My great grand mother also a christian lived in a huge farm in the kalahari 30km from Deben. We used to talk about Jesus alot but the peace I found with her was asthough he was their with her you could feel him. Africa is a specail place and we going through very hard times but we need to also stand together to get through this evil that is here

I believe in walking the anceint paths and it has brought me to the true Jerusalem/Israel and I agree 100% with what you say. I am wanting more truth and searching for our Jesus what and where it truly happened. I want to expose the truth and tear the lie down when the time is right

I would like some more guidance and learn more if you can assist it will be great.. I want to teach the truth in South Africa and open their eyes.. those that have eyes and ears and understand will hear the truth.

Chat soon and God keep blessing you �

donnie:

The so-called Jerusalem artifacts are either fake or stolen from Africa, especially southern Africa where Jerusalem is. After they steal the scrolls from Africa, they pretend to find them many years later in the fake land. Bunch of theives that will not escape judgement. If you like go to your village and ask, you will be shocked how much of your history and artifacts were stolen and taken to Museums abroad.
Have you ever wondered why Apatheid began the same year their fake state of Israel was created in 1948? Apart from the distraction it created for the pillage taking place in south Africa, the restrictions (no go areas) were to allow them opportunity to loot the land unhindered, stealing those artifacts and pretending to find them later in a fake land. This of course is besides the raid on Jerusalem carried out by the Romans millennia earlier.

There are strong government restrictions preventing excavation. Exposing such could bring this world to an end. However several years ago, some explorers were able to visit and write down their observations (excerpts below). Today these secrets are kept by powerful societies and cults. From the Roman Catholic Church to the Freemasons, Jesuits, Illuminati etc.
Even the temple wall y'all go to pray at is fake. They lie to you that it's Solomon's temple whereas its actually the remains of a Roman edifice. Yes Rome is a major player in this fraud. All the so-called burial sites dumb christians visit are a fraud. You Christians obviously don't believe the bible.
Didn't MESSIAH say not one stone shall be left upon another (Mark 13:2)? What is that fake wall doing there?
Didn't scriptures say Jerusalem shall be desolate/barren until MESSIAH returns (Leviticus 26:33-35, Jeremiah 9:11)? How come about your fake bubbling city?
Didn't scriptures say there will be no war after the true people return to their land (Isaiah 2:4)? Why are they at war?
Scriptures say MESSIAH himself will gather Isaële/Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12)... These ones where gathered by who? ...the league of nations and today they are terrorizing others in their own land.

Christianity is a babylonian religion which began in Ethiopia/Abyssinia (true scriptural ancient BABYLON) centuries before Rome adopted it. It was neither practiced by our black MESSIAH nor by his disciples. It is against YAH and his commandments.
Of course they did. There is evidence of Roman conquest in the region of the Kalahari with colonies like Pella and Nero in old maps (https://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/s/8dy4o2)
Even in contemporary history, who do you think the portugese were that enslaved your people? Ancient Romans of course!

Those pretending to be Jews and Arabs today are Edomite invaders. They are not the original people. So yes they are connected to Abraham through Esau/Edom. And yes they are in agreement to enslave the true poeple of the book. They have consulted together to wipe out their name from history (Psalm 83:4). It's the same thing happening in your country...or do you also pretend to be blind like the rest?
Fake discoveries... fake sites... They're all part of the conspiracy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism / Strategies For Dialoguing With Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.