Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah (10414 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 10:36pm On May 30, 2021

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 11:26pm On May 30, 2021
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7: 14
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 5:19am On May 31, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 1:13pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 4:24pm On May 31, 2021
I saw the devil and He had black skin. 

Kali, (Sanskrit: “She Who Is Black” or “She Who Is Death”) in Hinduism, goddess of time, doomsday, and death, or the black goddess (the feminine form of Sanskrit kala, “time-doomsday-death” or “black”)

The Dark appearance of Kali represents the darkness from which everything was born. Her complexion is black, which is more black than the darkest night ever. As she is also the goddess of Preservation, Kali is worshiped as the preserver of nature.

Black 

Value: 36

36: Great genius, enormous ideas.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
6: Perfection, work.

Everything was born out of Black so the Black races are at the root of the satanic world whether in Africa, India, Pacific Islands, Caribbean Islands and the Americas. Christ was Black when he walked the Earth along with Krishna, Buddha and other prophets. So we are seeing the insight of divine purpose as it pertains to bloodline. 

What does the word devil literally mean?
The Oxford English Dictionary has a variety of definitions for the meaning of "devil", supported by a range of citations: "Devil" may refer to Satan, the supreme spirit of evil, or one of Satan's emissaries or demons that populate Hell, or to one of the spirits that possess a demonic person; "devil". 

Etymonline's entry provides a little hint:

O.E. deofol "evil spirit, a devil, the devil, false god, diabolical person," from L.L. diabolus (also the source of It. diavolo, Fr. diable, Sp. diablo; Ger. Teufel is O.H.G. tiufal, from Latin via Goth. diabaulus), from Ecclesiastical Gk. diabolos, in Jewish and Christian use, "Devil, Satan" (scriptural loan-translation of Heb. satan), in general use "accuser, slanderer," from diaballein "to slander, attack," lit. "throw across," from dia- "across, through" + ballein "to throw" (see ballistics). Jerome re-introduced Satan in Latin bibles, and English translators have used both in different measures. In Vulgate, as in Greek, diabolus and dæmon (see demon) were distinct, but they have merged in English and other Germanic languages.

Etymonline's entry provides a little hint:

O.E. deofol "evil spirit, a devil, the devil, false god, diabolical person," from L.L. diabolus (also the source of It. diavolo, Fr. diable, Sp. diablo; Ger. Teufel is O.H.G. tiufal, from Latin via Goth. diabaulus), from Ecclesiastical Gk. diabolos, in Jewish and Christian use, "Devil, Satan" (scriptural loan-translation of Heb. satan), in general use "accuser, slanderer," from diaballein "to slander, attack," lit. "throw across," from dia- "across, through" + ballein "to throw" (see ballistics). Jerome re-introduced Satan in Latin bibles, and English translators have used both in different measures. In Vulgate, as in Greek, diabolus and dæmon (see demon) were distinct, but they have merged in English and other Germanic languages.

Revelation 12:10, KJV: "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

devil 

Value: 738

700: Strength, vigor, health.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 5:16pm On May 31, 2021
.. . ..
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 5:20pm On May 31, 2021
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 7:30pm On May 31, 2021
Donnie

Nobody is champ until Golaith is slain. No one is a saviour of Hebrews until He has completed the assignment of the Messiah. This includes sitting down the Kings of the Earth, false prophets and the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon. Godlike power is needed to accomplish this.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Donnie

Nobody is champ until Golaith is slain. No one is a saviour of Hebrews until He has completed the assignment of the Messiah. This includes sitting down the Kings of the Earth, false prophets and the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon. Godlike power is needed to accomplish this.

Did your Jesus complete his assignment? Was he not killed? Did he not promise to come again and consummate your redemption? And you don't know God's power works through men he has chosen?

I'm not a Christian, I'm Bantu, away with your nonsnese religion.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 9:27pm On May 31, 2021
donnie:

Did your Jesus complete his assignment? Was he not killed? Did he not promise to come again and consummate your redemption? And you don't know God's power works through men he has chosen?

I'm not a Christian, I'm Bantu, away with your nonsnese religion.

Donnie
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 11:06pm On May 31, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Donnie

Yeshuah Ben Yossef the Christ did complete His work. The royal family and the elders moved to Gaul and had a happy time living as the Fisher Kings. Then they married into the Salian Franks who became the Merovingian kings. They unfortunately lost power in 751 A.D yet the bloodline of Christ lived on as the Franks built Europe and had royal houses all over Europe. Black Jews ruled Europe and it's the biggest cover up in the world. I do understand your father's tribe being from the Hebrews that left Egypt and settled in Sub Sahara Africa modern Cameroon. Igbos are the scatter Isrealites and so are the Akon. Our tribe is the royal Judah. We reside in America and we came not from West Africa but Europe. This is our oral history passed down in the De France family. A truth remains alive until the last person dies who remembers it.

Amen

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 11:43pm On May 31, 2021

Donnie

During this Planemic in India they are trashing their worthless idols i.e fetishes are embracing Christ. You see Donnie my family speaks always for those who didn't have a voice. We aimed our swords at the wicked to protect the weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdRYSFWu2cI

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7U11kQXni0

Donnie

Jeroboam is the name of the Igbo king. Yeroboam is Igbo.

2 Kings 17:21

“For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.”

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7U11kQXni0
Donnie

Jeroboam is the name of the Igbo king. Yeroboam is Igbo.

2 Kings 17:21

“For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.”

Jeroboam= Yeroboam= Yoruba
He headed the Northern Kingdom aka Ephraim. Many Yorubas are of Ephraim... And some Igbos too who migrated together with Yorubas.
You'll also find other tribes including Judah and Gad among Yorubas and Igbos.

donnie:
Someone shared this with me about Yorubas (of the tribe of Ephraim) and their H-factor. cheesy

4 Jephthah then called together the men of Gilead and fought against Ephraim. The Gileadites struck them down because the Ephraimites had said, “You Gileadites are renegades from Ephraim and Manasseh.”
5 The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan leading to Ephraim, and whenever a survivor of Ephraim said, “Let me cross over,” the men of Gilead asked him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” If he replied, “No,”
6 they said, “All right, say ‘Shibboleth.’” If he said, “Sibboleth,” because he could not pronounce the word correctly, they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan.
Forty-two thousand Ephraimites were killed at that time. (Judges 12: 4-6)
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2021
donnie:

Jeroboam= Yeroboam= Yoruba
He headed the Northern Kingdom aka Ephraim. Many Yorubas are of Ephraim... And some Igbos too who migrated together with Yorubas.

From the Hebrew name יָרָבְעָם (Yarav'am) meaning "the people contend". According to the Old Testament, this was the name of the leader of the revolt against King Rehoboam of Yudah. The kingdom was split into Judah in the south and Israel in the north, with Jeroboam becoming the first king of the latter.

Yoruba was a name given by the British it means Oba of Oyo to Alaafin of Oyo is the head Oba meaning king.

Thus Oyoba or Yoruba.

The Yorubas are not the original inhabitants of Ile Ife it's another tribe whom they married into through the Ogboni.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

From the Hebrew name יָרָבְעָם (Yarav'am) meaning "the people contend". According to the Old Testament, this was the name of the leader of the revolt against King Rehoboam of Israel. The kingdom was split into Judah in the south and Israel in the north, with Jeroboam becoming the first king of the latter.

I know about that... For all hath sinned and come short...
Besides, you'll find other tribes including Judah and Gad among Igbos and Yorubas.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

From the Hebrew name יָרָבְעָם (Yarav'am) meaning "the people contend". According to the Old Testament, this was the name of the leader of the revolt against King Rehoboam of Yudah. The kingdom was split into Judah in the south and Israel in the north, with Jeroboam becoming the first king of the latter.

Yoruba was a name given by the British it means Oba of Oyo to Alaafin of Oyo is the head Oba meaning king.

Thus Oyoba or Yoruba.

The Yorubas are not the original inhabitants of Ile Ife it's another tribe whom they married into through the Ogboni.

You go on the internet and read up stuff to tell me about people I live among... You well so?
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
donnie:

You go on the internet and read up stuff to tell me about people I live among... You well so?

Donnie

I won't argue with you over whether Yorubas are Hebrews or not. I know the name Yoruba wasn't used until after the British came and there's plenty of sources to verify this. Igbos however speak Hebrew and have Hebrew customs Yorubas have none of these.

The point of my thread is that Jeroboam's kingdom was named Isreal. It was not the name of King David's kingdom which was named for his father Yudah as some same Judah. There was two royal lines after Jeroboam had sons and they clashed with Yudah. The Judeans continued in the ways of Yah while Jeroboam's sons became idolaters. Even though Isreal was dispersed later they continued to be outcast. I can see why they have OSU and they sacrifice twins. So this makes sense to me now that many Black Americans came from Igbos captured and sold to White Roman Catholic Jews. This bloodline would have continued to be idolatrous.

My tribe did not come from Isrealites let's get this clear. My great grandfather and great grandmother came from France via way of Spain and Portugal. We are the royal clan of the tribe of Yudah. Our lineage traces back to King David. We have an unique bloodline and blood type with unique personality traits. When I first had my blood examined it caused a commotion in the doctor's office because my blood is a very rare type. I asked the doctor what was the big deal and he said your blood type is very rare. I asked him how rare and he said well it's not that rare yet only a few have it.

The blood of Christ is not about spilling his blood to save the wicked. It's to replenish the world with the God gene or blood type. The Holy Grail families were paranormal bloodlines held by Abrahamic Kings tracing back to Krishna. Christ is Black and the Devil is Black. Both have different bloodlines. The practice of your forefathers, migrations, habits, diets and ways goes into your bloodline rather DNA.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
And what holds Hebrews back? A lot of jealousy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAeQhs44NNU
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2021

Tribe of Levi
THE (SCATTERED) HEBREWS: TRIBE OF LEVI
JUNE 3, 2019
BLAKSIMBA
0 COMMENTS
THEY TEACH YOUR REGULATIONS TO JACOB; THEY GIVE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO ISRAEL
-DEUTEORNOMY 33:10
Note: It is recommended to read the House of Judah before reading this.

Levi was the 3rd son of Jacob and is the priestly tribe of Israel. Initially, the tribe of Levi did not have a designated lot of land but lived throughout the land of Israel among the 12 tribes. The Levites relocated into the House of Judah after Jeroboam disrespected the priestly tribe (Levites) by nominating his own priests and brought Egyptian idol worship practices with him into the House of Israel (I went into this in the Torn Kingdom article). This is how the Levites became associated only within the House of Judah.

JEWS EXILED INTO AFRICA
In the House of Judah and the Tribe of Judah articles, I’ve brought up many maps that cartographers have drawn of Judah on the slave coast itself and many journals of explorers finding Jews in African cities in West Africa. Jews were being exiled into Africa up to 70 AD after the fall of Jerusalem and final banishment of the House of Judah and began building civilizations throughout Africa.

Map of West AfricaAntique Map of Africa Lavoisne 1821, notice the Kingdom of Judah is no longer on the Slave Coast by this time, having been taken into the Americas
Here we see a map of the region of Guinea in the early 1800s and throughout this entire region were African Jewish Kingdoms where Judaism prevailed:

Jews in Africa
Judaism in Africa-The Nautical Magazine: A Journal of Papers on Subjects Connected with Maritime Affairs, Volume 39 (1870)
African Jews
JUDAISM PREVAILS IN WEST AFRICA
Among this analysis, it’s interesting to note the first statement reveals a strong influence of Judaism all within both Northern and Southern Guinea. The last statement of the Religious notions makes a clear distinction that this mindset is not of native Africans and the author simply considers these Negroes “inhabitants of Western Africa.” This is consistent with what we’ve gone over throughout this series, that there are many Semitic Hebrew civilizations among the Hamitic regions of Africa. Here a description of some of the inhabitants is given and even mentioning Jewish features:

Jewish features-The Nautical Magazine: A Journal of Papers on Subjects Connected with Maritime Affairs, Volume 39 (1870)
African complexion
THE TERM "JEWISH TYPE"
Here we again see by the terminology of “Jewish type” (as I brought up in the tribe of Naphtali article) that these features are common knowledge and regularly used to attribute to Jews. Here we have the example in West Africa but in my Naphtali article, the terminology was being used by Gentiles for Native Pacific Islanders found in Australasia more than 7,000 miles from each other! He again uses this terminology (Jewish type) in noting that even the missionaries in these areas came to the conclusion these people must be Jews indicating these customs and overall influence of Judaism was felt prior to the missionaries being in Africa.

TimbuktuAncient Timbuktu
black Jews- The Nautical Magazine: A Journal of Papers on Subjects Connected with Maritime Affairs, Volume 39 (1870). Notice that the "mulatto" descendants are said to be from Jewish exiles and Anglo women. The deduction from this statement is that the Jewish exiles must have clearly been Negroes if they are considered "mulatto" with Anglo (European) mothers.
Loango
JEWISH KINGDOMS BUILT THROUGHOUT WEST AFRICA
So as we see from these journal entries, all throughout Guinea, there were Jewish Kingdoms among the Africans. These Jews were exiles from Judah since 1st century AD and were just being discovered by Europeans in the 14th and 15th centuries! Although all these Jews made up the House of Judah, there were three tribes within the House of Judah. The tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi had made their home all throughout West Africa. This is how Jews were taken all throughout the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Even though the Kingdom of Judah was on the slave coast itself, Jews were taken from many other slave ports setup along the African West coast. In fact, there are many other portions of Africa that Jews were exiled into as well including East and South Africa.

Jews Exiled-1794 Map of Africa. This area is near where modern South Sudan are today and Ethiopia
EMERGENCE OF VODUN
Many portions of Africa were strong with spiritualism resembling the God of the Hebrews because of these African Israelite Kingdoms. These Judahite Kingdoms that had been established between 1st and up to 15th century AD flourished before being decimated by the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Unfortunately, these exiled Levites in Africa mixed the law of Moses along with African tribes and their African gods creating something new that would become known as Vodun (Voodoo).

Yoruba ReligionYoruba Religion
VODUN COMPARISONS
Vodun (meaning: spirit in the Fon and Ewe languages) currently dates back to the early 18th century AD among the Yoruba people although the use of fateches or charms dates back even earlier and was used widely throughout Northern and Southern Guinea. The ideals of Vodun (voodoo) have been extremely exaggerated via Hollywood showing an extreme overall ignorance of this religion. Vodun has many comparisons to Judaism/Christianity:

Vodun
WARNINGS AGAINST SPIRITUALISM
In Vodun, there are a pantheon of spirits that are worshiped according to what is needed achieving (Sango, spirit of storms; Ayza, protector..etc). Whether it is white or black magic being practiced, this is expressly forbidden by YHWH:

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.

-Deuteronomy 18:10, 11

Isaiah also states:

19 And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living? 20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

-Isaiah 8:19, 20

VodunBenin Vodun
So charms and reaching out to those who speak with the souls of the dead is not something God wants His children associated with. In 1st Samuel, Saul spoke with a medium to bring back Samuel’s soul so that he could speak with him. She did successfully bring up Samuel’s soul who had terrible news for Saul and his family, it is mentioned however that mediums were prohibited in the land of Israel. YHWH Himself tells us in Exodus 20 that the most important commandment is that we put Him first in worship of heart, mind and soul and that He is a jealous God.

Port-Au-Prince, HaitiPort-Au-Prince, Haiti
HAITI: FIRST BLACK REPUBLIC
These exiled Levites brought Vodun and other forms of sorcery into the Caribbean, expressly Haiti and eventually into the Americas. Even still, Haiti is the home of many Hebrew Levites that were brought in bondage, torn away from their Hebrew Israelite ancestors in Africa.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ea5-Uygudw

Trying to fight over a throne that's not yours. This is aimed at anyone specific but a group of them.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Donnie

The Haitians are not the Levites they are the Israelite priests who Jeroboam made into priests. They did not have the basis for a bonafide Levite priesthood as most of the 10 tribes were illiterates. They took the Baal worship of the Canaanites and expressed through Hebrew. All polytheism devolved from monotheism.

Port-Au-Prince, HaitiPort-Au-Prince, Haiti
HAITI: FIRST BLACK REPUBLIC
These exiled Levites brought Vodun and other forms of sorcery into the Caribbean, expressly Haiti and eventually into the Americas. Even still, Haiti is the home of many Hebrew Levites that were brought in bondage, torn away from their Hebrew Israelite ancestors in Africa.

The Levite Priests followed us into Europe they were the Druids and Priory of Sion. We are the royal clan of Yudah and the first Christians De France.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Donnie

Louis Farrakhan is the only one who uses symbolism to the truth. Clovis De France of the Franks Merovingian dynasty are Hebrews of the royal clan of Yudah from which the Messiah shall arise. We are not Isrealites although some Black Americans like T.D Jakes trace their lineage to West Africa kidnapped Igbos, some of us came to America from Europe. We are the deposed European nobility.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Donnie
Louis Farrakhan is the only one who uses symbolism to the truth. Clovis De France of the Franks Merovingian dynasty are Hebrews of the royal clan of Yudah from which the Messiah shall arise. We are not Isrealites although some Black Americans like T.D Jakes trace their lineage to West Africa kidnapped Igbos, some of us came to America from Europe. We are the deposed European nobility.

Somehow you fool yourself by thinking you're superior due to the mixture of Edomite (white man) blood in you.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Donnie

Those from Europe are Bantus (Israelites) who left Africa (through Morocco) for Europe, where they conquered and ruled for over 700 years. While majority were shipped back to Africa during the Inquisition, others were sent to the new world (America).

So it's the same seed. However many who mixed with Edomites or were raped have had their seed whited out, hence the mixtures in skin tone or hair texture you'll occasionally find.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2021
donnie:

Those from Europe are Bantus (Israelites) who left Africa (through Morocco) for Europe, where they conquered and ruled for over 700 years. While majority were shipped back to Africa during the Inquisition, others were sent to the new world (America).

So it's the same seed. However many who mixed with Edomites or were raped have had their seed whited out, hence the mixtures in skin tone or hair texture you'll occasionally find.

We are not Bantus.

We never lived in Morocco and I do know some Jews lived in the city of Fez.

Your blindness is that you desire make White man into the Devil and the African into God. Black and White are contradictions and monotheism and idolatry are conflicts of interest. Black people are warring over religion and that needs to be address. Black people doing Anti Christ practices inside the church. This goes on everywhere. Your brother is your biggest enemy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? / Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.