Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

"All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma (1069 Views)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This / Muslim-muslim Ticket Tinubu Will EXPLAIN But We Will Not UNDERSTAND HIM / Gulak: "Too Early To Say Its A Political Assassination" - Wike Tackles Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Nobody: 12:55am On May 17, 2021
The former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has urged the incumbent governor of Imo state, governor Hope Uzodinma to display a sense of humility in learning how governance worked for his predecessors through people engagement.

Senator Okorocha who was speaking in a monitored programme on Channels Television, ‘Sunday Politics’ yesterday night debunked claims by governor Uzodima that the crisis in Imo state has political under tune.

According to Okorocha, “Gov. Hope Uzodinma hates me with passion. I made a decision that I won’t fight back. He just shows hatred, envy that I don’t understand. As we speak, my driver and security aides are in police custody and I know they are trying to find out if they are IPOB or whatever I don’t know what it is.

“I don’t know what is wrong with him but I see hatred. If I engaged him now, it could create more problems in the state I have suffered to build. So, I must be a father. The last time he ordered my arrest and I was arrested. I have gone through so much in Nigeria.

“If you recall, I was the only person that won the Senate and my certificate of return was seized. The last time I was arrested, in Abuja, I was arrested, my property was burnt in Imo state, but I love peace and whatever it is, time will tell.

“At a point, I was thinking he was acting a script and there are people behind him. But every story must have an end.

“If he had approached me, I would have shown him how we handled these things. If you recall, Imo state was known for kidnappings and we were able to engage the traditional rulers as the fourth tiers of government. I would have shown him how it is done. I had a program called youths must work and I engaged 25,000 youths In Imo state. Even when there was no money, you engaged them. I walked around engaging these youths. Governance is not about puffing yourself up and show how powerful you are. Power belongs to God and he gives it back to the people” Senator Okorocha stated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jAWrK4MiH8

[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/governance-not-about-showing-how-powerful-you-are-%e2%80%95-rochas-tells-uzodima/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Sammy07: 12:57am On May 17, 2021
grin

Says someone that left his constituency where he was elected and busy building skill acquisition in Abuja. sad

Tho the last time I was in owerre, some of his statue looks nice tho angry
Owerri people too like enjoyment kiss
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by MiztaPepperoni(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2021
This one deep. But Shey na this same Rochas no wan allow this man carry the Apc ticket because him wan put him son in-law
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by donstan18: 1:01am On May 17, 2021
Political embarrassment and oppression Na turn by turn.

It’s your turn Rochas, endure the fvckery while it last.
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Daveambition(m): 1:10am On May 17, 2021
This man is a miserable cankeworm. I wonder why @channeltv dey give'am audience to cap sh!t
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Staphylococcus: 1:22am On May 17, 2021
From the shape of Uzodinma`s head, you will know he doesn't like success.

I am very familiar with people who have that kind of head.
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by marveangel(m): 2:13am On May 17, 2021
Envy kwa
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Rossoneri01: 2:29am On May 17, 2021
Living a holy and sanctified life in Christ had to do with the Grace of God manifesting itself within you to see how weak in your own strength and human understanding, you've probably tried all you could in your own strength and all you get in the same result. That weakness which is working in you through the Grace of God makes you to draw and seek God by all means (you thirst and hunger for his righteousness).

Prayer: I pray by the grace of God that He opens the eyes of your heart to see how weak you are in your strength, that you may cling and cryout to him who has the ability to give you his strength and power to do marvellous work accordingly to his will to the glory of his name. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IIVPHAujg
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by mbaise1000: 2:33am On May 17, 2021
Birds of the same feather, just that okorocha did most if his things codedely, and avoided inviting his master's army to murder his people and boasted about it, his own seems to be collect as much as possible gave a little to loyalists and friends and share the rest and posts with families, and then ordered himself be crucified just that he refused to die on his cross maybe because he is sure that he will never ressurect again, molded his friends both the dead and the living and gave us Christmas trees at at a staggering inflated costs, but he avoided killing his people but then, he wasn't much compromised and his hands were not tied like some governor or governors who must prove their loyalty or the wood with which they were molded will be shown to them
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Pmpm: 5:11am On May 17, 2021
See dis one
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Bola146(f): 5:12am On May 17, 2021
grin grin Fear politicians
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Nobody: 6:11am On May 17, 2021
So you've finally realized that power belongs to God.

Okay!

E go reach all of una, even the incumbent one by one.
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by helinues: 6:13am On May 17, 2021
Imagine what this Ibeberism Okorocha is speaking.. .

Is this not time to put Imo house in order regarding the UGM palava.

This is just too cheap from Okorocha
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Jlow2: 6:44am On May 17, 2021
Rochas is still the best after dee Sam mbakwe,th only political heavy weight in imo state,the last one was busy fighting rochas before he knew it he was removed by the court,this one started his own fight before he knew it imo state became ungovernable.
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Fahdiga(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

Says someone that left his constituency where he was elected and busy building skill acquisition in Abuja. sad

Tho the last time I was in owerre, some of his statue looks nice tho angry
Owerri people too like enjoyment kiss
In terms of stupidity, is there any difference between you and Rochas?
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Fahdiga(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2021
helinues:
Imagine what this Ibeberism Okorocha is speaking.. .

Is this not time to put Imo house in order regarding the UGM palava.

This is just too cheap from Okorocha
Are you better than him
Re: "All I See Is Envy & Hatred, I Don't Understand Him" - Rochas Tackles Uzodinma by Sammy07: 7:08am On May 17, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
In terms of stupidity, is there any difference between you and Rochas?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Suspends Account Of Nigerian President For ‘abusive Behavior’ / Sit-at-home In Biafraland: Situation Report From Asa Road Aba, Abia State(video) / Northern Group Urge Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.