Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL (47529 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes New Baby With UK Based Lover / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by ZooOga: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
Pastor Reno try but Tee Billz and Davido are tied for 1st place. grin

Tee Billz First marriage before Tiwa, his baby Mamas and children...

https://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2016/05/tee-billz-first-marriage-before-tiwahis.html
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by dochenaj: 7:08pm On May 17, 2021
I know this is blatant falsehood.

It was the same Reno wife that was replying a woman who had sent a message to the husband or so, some few months back.

And now suddenly she is an estranged wife.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
End time pastor.

I really hope this is not true. I have remained resolute in my strong conviction that most of the harshest critics of President Buhari are those whose private lives can not stand scrutiny . One of the loudest critic of PMB was even using hammer to chase his wife,he alleged as being psychotic, around the house and this show of shame was captured on video while he was hiding the hammer behind his body preventing it from being filmed.

They are all unpatriotic hypocrites, corrupt people without legitimate means of livelihood.

I pity those who ignorantly think they have found role model in these hypocrites. Their hate and bigotry against PMB has pushed them into influences by charlatans and men of no character.
For every curse they have placed on Nigeria, that's the same or more measure of blessings they and their descendants will miss from the land. The land will never bless those who curse it .

Many of them are people who you can't link to any legitimate job that they do like FFK, Deji whatever, Reno etc and double as incapable of managing their homes or people who have hidden their families overseas and causing problems and death of the ignorant children of other people. In this category are IPOB terrorist leader, Omoyele Sowore, Sunday Igboho, Prof. Banji Akintoye etc and those who Buhari has not settled like Father Mbaka etc and those who have serious cases of corruption like Olisa Metuh

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

First off if Reno and co are hypocritical bigots for attacking Buhari and Apc with the truth the truth like real patriots(atleast now and not when they were in power) what shud we call Tinubu, osibanjo and Apc who attacked Jonathan and Pdp with lies and half truths just to get power?? undecided

I think the biggest hypocrites are Apc, but both Apc and Pdp have proven themselves as big hypocrites and “fake patriots”. A monumental disgrace and a national embarrassment.

Now stop attacking and defending theirs/ur fake patriots ok?? undecided

Those who are fighting for freedom are probably fake freedom fighters bt atleast they are trying to fight against the many wrongs happening instead of keep quiet like u and fake patriots are doing. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by dochenaj: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
And after reading the comments and seeing how keen people are to believe this blatant lie.

I think, the lie has served it's purpose.

This is why libel and slander are criminal offences.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by IHIEGOD: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by GEEBITE: 7:18pm On May 17, 2021
You are doing a failed hack job. Have you forgotten GEJ just became a substantive President two months before that post was made .Reno was appointed his media aide when he won 2011 election.

Anyway whatever that Tope did was of benefit to me when I found myself in SF and needed something done urgenty .I would have flown about 5-6 hours to NY or ATL to get it done.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This story is likely true. The facebook post below was made in 2010 by Reno as social media aide to HE GEJ and it recognises that name of that lady based in California. As at then in 2010, everyone knows that Reno was the one in charge of social media handles of HE GEJ.

There's a connection between the woman named in this report and Reno so I think The Will has credible information and source for this story.

Is that not same nepotism he is accusing PMB about? He used his wife's handle to post a request and pushed it to President GEJ who approved it and he now used the same handle to announce it. I doubt if GEJ knew that the Tuokpe Onuwaje has a romantic relationship with Reno.

Anyone remembers Beaf of nairaland of those days or The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin ? Maybe Reno Omokri is not even his real name!

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by effort1: 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
MENELIIK:

Mr Osu Jew, focus on the topic

Lolz

Head slamming has twisted your brain.

So, you think anyone who doesn't act dumb like you is automatically an Igbo? grin

Stop disgracing your parents now, dear Yoruba Muslim. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by ZooOga: 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
dochenaj:
I know this is blatant falsehood.

It was the same Reno wife that was replying a woman who had sent a message to the husband or so, some few months back.

And now suddenly she is an estranged wife.

This be one of the entertaining threads on NL today. grin That babe Annie https://www.instagram.com/annie_anne25/ is fine o. grin

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/3/reno-omokris-wife-replies-a-follower-who-called-reno-her-crush.html

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Teenaira: 7:23pm On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/reno-omokri-abandons-wife-in-america-welcomes-new-baby-with-uk-based-lover/

This country is in a big shit and you people are just looking for ways to divert our attention. What concerns us with the number of wives Reno has. He can marry 50 wives, that is his problem.
Mr Man, My Dad just called me now to say kidnappers are having a field day in my town and you are telling me Reno has many wife's. If the solution to Nigeria's problem will be solved if Reno marries a new wife, he should go ahead and marry 5 more wives so that we can have peace in Nigeria.
Also note that Mr Buhari was elected as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. I believe you are close to him. Please kindly advise him to perform the function of that office so that when he invariably leaves we will all be able to say he indeed did his best.
If I am privileged to meet Mr. Buhari today, that is what I will tell him. I am not a saint and I don't expect Mr Buhari to be one, but he needs to show character.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by jchioma: 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
Isitreallywell:

I know Buhari, he is the one supervising the systemic decimation of indigenous people of Benue and other parts of Nigeria including where you come from Mr. Femi. I also know him as keeping a blind eye to massive corruption going on in his government.

Anyway, good morning to you Mr. Femi, I pray Allah opens your heart to have more conscience and say the truth when that truth is starring you right in your face.

YOU ARE TOO MUCH BROS!

I like the way you unmasked the I.diot. These are the demons encouraging the evil in the country by justifying past evils.

May they and their cronies not die well.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Uniquekriss(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2021
Once u read this story u know it's fake... Cheap blackmail. So unorganized storyline. He'll keep tormenting Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by usedcardealerph(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2021
It's a plot constructed by him to make himself more famous.... let's wait for the outcome.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by od501: 7:36pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
End time pastor.

I really hope this is not true. I have remained resolute in my strong conviction that most of the harshest critics of President Buhari are those whose private lives can not stand scrutiny . One of the loudest critic of PMB was even using hammer to chase his wife,he alleged as being psychotic, around the house and this show of shame was captured on video while he was hiding the hammer behind his body preventing it from being filmed.

They are all unpatriotic hypocrites, corrupt people without legitimate means of livelihood.

I pity those who ignorantly think they have found role model in these hypocrites. Their hate and bigotry against PMB has pushed them into influences by charlatans and men of no character.
For every curse they have placed on Nigeria, that's the same or more measure of blessings they and their descendants will miss from the land. The land will never bless those who curse it .

Many of them are people who you can't link to any legitimate job that they do like FFK, Deji whatever, Reno etc and double as incapable of managing their homes or people who have hidden their families overseas and causing problems and death of the ignorant children of other people. In this category are IPOB terrorist leader, Omoyele Sowore, Sunday Igboho, Prof. Banji Akintoye etc and those who Buhari has not settled like Father Mbaka etc and those who have serious cases of corruption like Olisa Metuh

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

So...what are you saying oga? That we continueiving in fear and constantly massacred. What's your point exactly cos I'm not understanding. These men are doing great job trying to liberate us, why the blackmail?
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by mkoabiola: 7:38pm On May 17, 2021
Hypocrite omokri
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by seleroms2(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2021
London Lover Fake News: I Won’t Be Distracted From #HarassBuhariOutOfParis- Reno

Yesterday (Sunday, May 16, 2021), I declared my intention to convene a #HarassBuhariOutofParis peaceful protest, between Monday, May 17, 2021 and Tuesday, May 18, 2021, and this morning we woke up to a salacious and scandalous story about me, that I will not even want to repeat.

A Nigerian proverb says the bird flew at night, and the baby died in the morning.

The story is false. If you look at the platform that originally carried the story, it becomes obvious that it is being sponsored by the Presidency, to distract me from going to Paris, because they know that the Africa-France summit is an international platform and any protest will highlight the failures of General Buhari.

That platform is notorious for pro-government stories. I am not the first perceived opponent of the Buhari administration to be targeted by them, neither will I be the last. You only need to visit the site.

I have never and can never engage in premarital or extramarital sex. I abhor it. God forbid!

I am so loathe to even respond to such a malicious attack on me by the Buhari administration. And I will not be baited to talk about private family issues publicly. Suffice to say that I have never had, and will never have a child out of wedlock.

To me, it is best ignored because the devil is a known liar, and that is who has inspired those behind this story.

Nobody can break my focus. After we are done with the Paris protest, my lawyers and I will sit down to decide if and when we should sue.

Lest I forget, do you love Nigeria? Are you based in Paris? Join us for the #HarassBuhariOutOfParis peaceful protest tomorrow, 12 noon, Paris Time, at the Temporary Exhibition Centre, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Buhari can’t be globetrotting, while Nigeria is drifting. Go back and fix Nigeria!

Reno Omokri

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-07cnjcF6/?igshid=12tnhymvheooq

Now it's clear the story was concoted . Thanks Reno for.the swift response..
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by fredoooooo: 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
Pastor Omokriminal grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by fredoooooo: 7:47pm On May 17, 2021
"He has allegedly refused to contribute to the upkeep of his family, one of whom is a special needs child. This is beyond absurdity for a man who claims to have single-handedly built an orphanage in Edo State and is always quick to donate money to other people in need"

No free money for Omokriminal to use take care of his fake lifestyles now he's barking like a dog againsr Buahri . grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by alphaeus212(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin another one?
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by jamace(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2021
A VERY FAKE news by Buhari Media Group grin

Read the truth below:

[b]London Lover Fake News: I Won’t Be Distracted From #HarassBuhariOutOfParis- Reno

Yesterday (Sunday, May 16, 2021), I declared my intention to convene a #HarassBuhariOutofParis peaceful protest, between Monday, May 17, 2021 and Tuesday, May 18, 2021, and this morning we woke up to a salacious and scandalous story about me, that I will not even want to repeat.

A Nigerian proverb says the bird flew at night, and the baby died in the morning.

The story is false. If you look at the platform that originally carried the story, it becomes obvious that it is being sponsored by the Presidency, to distract me from going to Paris, because they know that the Africa-France summit is an international platform and any protest will highlight the failures of General Buhari.

That platform is notorious for pro-government stories. I am not the first perceived opponent of the Buhari administration to be targeted by them, neither will I be the last. You only need to visit the site.

I have never and can never engage in premarital or extramarital sex. I abhor it. God forbid!

I am so loathe to even respond to such a malicious attack on me by the Buhari administration. And I will not be baited to talk about private family issues publicly. Suffice to say that I have never had, and will never have a child out of wedlock.

To me, it is best ignored because the devil is a known liar, and that is who has inspired those behind this story.

Nobody can break my focus. After we are done with the Paris protest, my lawyers and I will sit down to decide if and when we should sue.

Lest I forget, do you love Nigeria? Are you based in Paris? Join us for the #HarassBuhariOutOfParis peaceful protest tomorrow, 12 noon, Paris Time, at the Temporary Exhibition Centre, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Buhari can’t be globetrotting, while Nigeria is drifting. Go back and fix Nigeria!

Reno Omokri
[/b]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-07cnjcF6/?igshid=12tnhymvheooq
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by promzy555(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/reno-omokri-abandons-wife-in-america-welcomes-new-baby-with-uk-based-lover/
Dis same way dis idiotic fellow destroy Nigeria and abandon Nigeria for United kingdom
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by jamace(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
Let's hear from Reno ..He always hails his wife
Reno has spoken: https://www.nairaland.com/6557794/never-engaged-extramarital-sex-reno
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Theboss100(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2021
Useless propaganda post deleted.
All the trash comments deleted.
Those APC zombies wouldn't even have any like to their useless commentsnif I work online. The delete master.

Useless things.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by itslinkin4005(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Bestmanedet(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2021
This people can fabricate lies
Like Satan their father
To tannish another person imagine
Simply because he told them the truth
May God help our youths
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by mich2012: 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
Even though I can't trust anyone especially those who act and want to be seen as holy and righteous, I do not think this is true. It looks like a cooked-up story
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by rufflychux(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2021
Do NOT Fall for this outrageous propaganda spread by people without moral compunction
With the aim of disparaging and tarnishing the image of Reno Omokri
He is targeted because he has been relentlessly vocal and mobilizing Nigerians to HARASS BUHARI wherever he goes.
Especially now that he is supposedly going to France or wherever.

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=261106455794800&id=111647580740689&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.261106455794800%3Atop_level_post_id.261106455794800%3Atl_objid.261106455794800%3Acontent_owner_id_new.111647580740689%3Athrowback_story_fbid.261106455794800%3Apage_id.111647580740689%3Astory_location.4%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX8w8flYcrkP8OQb%3Athid.111647580740689%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1622530799%3A-3887844753600193594&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Gaddafih001(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Most people who sounds sanctimonious are usually worse off, Reno inclusive. Reno is a hypocrite
I can smell your desperate need to believe this story because you hate the way he is pressing your president's scrawny neck.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Ndipe(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by shegzydave(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
I know definitely they will sha f8md something to use aga8nst him, personally I dont believe this allegation yet until I see facts and to those who go fast and start talking rubbish against reno you all are stupid and insane, u know the type of government we have anybody that is against them they will look for something silly to tarnish him or her image.... Am not surprise this is happening
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Segzy19: 9:45pm On May 17, 2021
See your life. Have you verified the veracity of the post? What if it's a blackmail.

Use your sense and be wise before jumping into conclusion on other people's case. Mumu!
Kebbiprince:
Most people who sounds sanctimonious are usually worse off, Reno inclusive. Reno is a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.