Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL (47493 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes New Baby With UK Based Lover / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 17, 2021
Only a fool will believe this story. Reno has planned to go to Paris to embarrass the Vegetable just like he and others did in the UK. Now this fallacious story.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by lastchild: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
these days, 99% of stories issuing by bloggers are lies, if reno is guilty, I don't think he would be proud to show case the baby, knowing for the fact that there are people who know him personal
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Elnon: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
See this mumu o...You and who look up to reno?....REno who is a big criminal, bigot and hypocrite...Keep deceiving yourself grin grin grin
seleroms2:
I await Reno's rebuttal of this story because so many of us look up to him as a standard. I can't imagine he will condescend to this level. After all there are always three sides of the story,the will has told its own part so I expect Reno to do likewise. Time is of the essence
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by edoairways: 6:24pm On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:
I await Reno's rebuttal of this story because so many of us look up to him as a standard. I can't imagine he will condescend to this level. After all there are always three sides of the story,the will has told its own part so I expect Reno to do likewise. Time is of the essence
Don't look up any man because he has so many flaws
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Asour: 6:25pm On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:

Not saying Reno did any of this but never make a man your standard in morals.
God alone is good.

Always remember that man at best is a man.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by CaptainFM1: 6:26pm On May 17, 2021
Reno, na true?
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by edoairways: 6:28pm On May 17, 2021
lastchild:
these days, 99% of stories issuing by bloggers are lies, if reno is guilty, I don't think he would be proud to show case the baby, knowing for the fact that there are people who know him personal
Most reports online are at times exaggerated. If the public fall for this then they should forget good governance. I don't like Reno Omokri however there are some truth in his piece of work

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by gawu1: 6:28pm On May 17, 2021
sanpipita:
Reno that's always dishing out moral codes on Twitter? for his sake I hope it's not true
Whenever you visit his page next time, ask him which is his real name, Reno or Wendell Simlin.
I'm sure you will be able to assess whether his moral codes dishing is real or fake.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by edoairways: 6:29pm On May 17, 2021
Asour:

Not saying Reno did any of this but never make a man your standard in morals.
God alone is good.

Always remember that man at best is a man.

God help us.
Exactly!
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Kebbiprince: 6:29pm On May 17, 2021
Anthony190905:
like you have confirmed the story to be true abi? having a brain is not the issue but making use of the said brain is.
You're brain dead man. Piss off
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by CharlotteFlair: 6:30pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

grin grin I actually wish I am. Seems you don't know PMB, go and ask Father Mbaka sir. Good morning sir.
I will rather ask Tunde Sabiu and Kingibe Babagana.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by chosengocap: 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
Yesterday (Sunday, May 16, 2021), I declared my intention to convene a #HarassBuhariOutofParis peaceful protest, between Monday, May 17, 2021 and Tuesday, May 18, 2021, and this morning we woke up to a salacious and scandalous story about me, that I will not even want to repeat. A Nigerian proverb says the bird flew at night, and the baby died in the morning. The story is false. If you look at the platform that originally carried the story, it becomes obvious that it is being sponsored by the Presidency, to distract me from going to Paris, because they know that the Africa-France summit is an international platform and any protest will highlight the failures of General Muhammadu Buhari . That platform is notorious for pro-government stories. I am not the first perceived opponent of the Buhari administration to be targeted by them, neither will I be the last. You only need to visit the site. I have never and can never engage in premarital or extramarital sex. I abhor it. God forbid! I am so loathe to even respond to such a malicious attack on me by the Buhari administration. And I will not be baited to talk about private family issues publicly. Suffice to say that I have never had, and will never have a child out of wedlock. To me, it is best ignored because the devil is a known liar, and that is who has inspired those behind this story. Nobody can break my focus. After we are done with the Paris protest, my lawyers and I will sit down to decide if and when we should sue. Lest I forget, do you love Nigeria? Are you based in Paris? Join us for the # HarassBuhariOutOfParis peaceful protest tomorrow, 12 noon, Paris Time, at the Temporary Exhibition Centre, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Buhari can’t be globetrotting, while Nigeria is drifting. Go back and fix Nigeria! Reno Omokri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by CharlotteFlair: 6:35pm On May 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
Let's hear from Reno ..He always hails his wife
It's not even up to a month that she was dragging another woman for sending her husband DMs.

Reno pls speak up.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Idiotseverywher: 6:35pm On May 17, 2021
The fake blogger story have been disgraced already by Reno, as one of those paid bloggers used by Adamu Shehu to tanish image of government opposition, the fake story was raised to stop chase Buhari out paris protest being organised by Reno and co tomorrow in France
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by AmgrayLogistics: 6:36pm On May 17, 2021
Nawa grin
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by ShaqFu: 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
The powers that be have started coming for Reno. Pretty soon all his sanctimonious attitude and 'backyard' criticism of Buhari will soon be reveal him being very bitter when, his former pay-master Goodluck Jonathan, lost the 2015 presidential election.

Reno should just exercise a little patience. All everything will be revealed. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Camelot65: 6:38pm On May 17, 2021
Which kind disjointed story be dis.....no evidence whatsoever to support this claims.

Just after he declared he was gonna harass buhari out of Paris, then this ...una welldone ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Bekermann(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
AskProf:
This reads like a kunu-joint gossip

You said it the way it is. Some people are terrible
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by baconline(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
This is a joke!!! U are looking for ways to discredit someone who is fighting for Nigeria, anyway he is on his way to France go and stop him,Rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Camelot65: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
ShaqFu:
The powers that be have started coming for Reno. Pretty soon all his sanctimonious attitude and 'backyard' criticism of Buhari will soon be reveal him being very bitter when, his former pay-master Goodluck Jonathan, lost the 2015 presidential election.

Reno should just exercise a little patience. All everything will be revealed. grin
But there's always truth in what he says about buhari na cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by CharlotteFlair: 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
obailala:
THere's absolutely no way a person living in a glass house would be throwing the kind of stones Reno throws daily. This story can't be true.
You think it would be coming out now if it were true that Reno abandoned his wife.

They even said he posted it on Twitter and sent their pictures to a newspaper outfit for congratulatory, message.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by ShaqFu: 6:42pm On May 17, 2021
Camelot65:
But there's always truth in what he says about buhari na cheesy
Same way there was truth in what many people said about Jonathan.

Who truths a politician these days?
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by galaxy2020(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
No picture? It's fake news...next person
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by CharlotteFlair: 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
Decent09:

Checked Sahara Reporters it was there, this Man is a Clown I tell you.
What was Sahara reporters source? The Will newspaper.
For decades, it's no love lost between sowore and Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by TemmyT002(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:
who be your darling daddy? The.source of the news item.is there the will newspaper. Before posting replies calm down and drink water don't just assume

The WILL kò, the Inheritance ni
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by tollyboy5(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
End time pastor.

I really hope this is not true. I have remained resolute in my strong conviction that most of the harshest critics of President Buhari are those whose private lives can not stand scrutiny . One of the loudest critic of PMB was even using hammer to chase his wife,he alleged as being psychotic, around the house and this show of shame was captured on video while he was hiding the hammer behind his body preventing it from being filmed.

They are all unpatriotic hypocrites, corrupt people without legitimate means of livelihood.

I pity those who ignorantly think they have found role model in these hypocrites. Their hate and bigotry against PMB has pushed them into influences by charlatans and men of no character.
For every curse they have placed on Nigeria, that's the same or more measure of blessings they and their descendants will miss from the land. The land will never bless those who curse it .

Many of them are people who you can't link to any legitimate job that they do like FFK, Deji whatever, Reno etc and double as incapable of managing their homes or people who have hidden their families overseas and causing problems and death of the ignorant children of other people. In this category are IPOB terrorist leader, Omoyele Sowore, Sunday Igboho, Prof. Banji Akintoye etc and those who Buhari has not settled like Father Mbaka etc and those who have serious cases of corruption like Olisa Metuh

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Sunday igboho is here with us in Nigeria what do you need his family for?

To kill them?

Yoruba we rise. To hell with abokis and their buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by TemmyT002(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
You think it would be coming out now if it were true that Reno abandoned his wife.

They even said he posted it on Twitter and sent their pictures to a newspaper outfit for congratulatory, message.

I tire o. All these while, they couldn't find anything.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Joysammy: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
When you read or listen to mockery message, you will know he's not what he calls himself. He speaks from both mouth.

How he eloped to UK and USA will soon be exposed.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by vineyardfarms: 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/reno-omokri-abandons-wife-in-america-welcomes-new-baby-with-uk-based-lover/

@ -the -will-nigeria.com - anyone that speaks against @ Buhari - is often regarded as an enemy of the state - the President is a public figure - who also has His PERSONAL past. Why is @thewillnigeria.com interested @ Reno private life?? - who is behind?? - at what cost TO TAX PAYERS ?? Fake paid GOSSIP-EITHER - sponsored by Presidency. Apc mouth piece. Those that hates the truth - THOSE THAT HATES NIGERIA - to distract Reno from embarassing and harassing @ Buhari out of France. . . !!! MAY BE Efcc tool did not work for them against Reno. RENO - SUE THEM DRY - IF THEWILLNIG.COM - BASE IN THE USA.
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by ZooOga: 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
seborrhic:
The same rubbish outfit that published the shamefully 'beer parlorish' story that Nmandi Kanu,a British citizen.

LOLZ, argue with google and wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

Born Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu
1967 (age 53–54)
Isiama Afara, Abia State[1]
Nationality Nigeria
Citizenship British <--------- wink
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by annisy(f): 6:54pm On May 17, 2021
Lol
When you speak up or share a different view from @MBuhari and his administration be rest assured they will come for your head!!! I trust Reno he will reply them definitely!!
Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by peedeeasobie(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
End time pastor.

I really hope this is not true. I have remained resolute in my strong conviction that most of the harshest critics of President Buhari are those whose private lives can not stand scrutiny . One of the loudest critic of PMB was even using hammer to chase his wife,he alleged as being psychotic, around the house and this show of shame was captured on video while he was hiding the hammer behind his body preventing it from being filmed.

They are all unpatriotic hypocrites, corrupt people without legitimate means of livelihood.

I pity those who ignorantly think they have found role model in these hypocrites. Their hate and bigotry against PMB has pushed them into influences by charlatans and men of no character.
For every curse they have placed on Nigeria, that's the same or more measure of blessings they and their descendants will miss from the land. The land will never bless those who curse it .

Many of them are people who you can't link to any legitimate job that they do like FFK, Deji whatever, Reno etc and double as incapable of managing their homes or people who have hidden their families overseas and causing problems and death of the ignorant children of other people. In this category are IPOB terrorist leader, Omoyele Sowore, Sunday Igboho, Prof. Banji Akintoye etc and those who Buhari has not settled like Father Mbaka etc and those who have serious cases of corruption like Olisa Metuh

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

From your write up, you are obviously educated. An educated person should hear from both sides before making certain assertions.

A little patience and voyage to Mr. Reno's Facebook will show you that this is purely an APC attempt to discredit him and discourage him from the protest in France.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.