Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers (920 Views)

Kano: Tinubu Supporters Tried Using Fake Images To Decieve Us / Remember Adolf Hitler; Don’t Prioritise Any Religion, Ethnic Group – Bishop Kuka / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biodun556(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biodun556(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2021
Knowing fully well that many Nigerians are illiterates and have little access to information, people Nnamdi Kanu make use of this ideas to decieve their followers

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2021
The LIE is that you Bastards are treating Igbos fairly
U will never end well, all of you.
He is matching you demons propaganda for propaganda

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by gidgiddy: 6:32am On May 17, 2021
Biodun556:
Knowing fully well that many Nigerians are illiterates and have little access to information, people Nnamdi Kanu make use of this ideas to decieve their followers

Kanu does not have to decieve anybody, even a blind man can see that Nigeria has completely failed

8 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Kanu does not have to decieve anybody, even a blind man can see that Nigeria has completely failed
Don't mind the senseless terrorists. He should first purge himself of religious extremism,

4 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by PissfulProtester: 6:38am On May 17, 2021
They are his investment...

Please allow him cash out on their gullibility in peace before they send Chukwu Okike Abiama upon you

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by nyiamfrank: 6:39am On May 17, 2021
Does someone need to tell me what I am seeing?

Does Nnamdi Kanu need to tell me that Fulani Jihad terrorists are carrying AK-47 while grazing and are killing farmers who challenge them?

Does Nnamdi Kanu need to tell me that they are abducting students?

Does he also need to tell me that only Muslims are appointed to strategic posts in the federal cabinet?

An average alamajiri mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biafrannuke: 6:41am On May 17, 2021
Ngeneukwuenu peeping

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Fahdiga(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2021
Biodun556:
Even a drunkard has an opinion. The bad side of social media

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Rugaria: 6:44am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria is actually THE LIE
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Asgard73: 6:45am On May 17, 2021
Excatly what Tinubu is doing to sophiscators... ..
you know this Yoruba people never understand that igbos can never think or reason like them

Reason why they always need a figure head to lead them... and that figure head can never be changed weda he kill or banish them

Reason why oduduwA is their god.. they always need a figure head

Igbos no send any human.. if hitler Na igbo .. they for don change am for am like uwazurike

Say hitler Na Yoruba man... his urchins for don Dey worship for his temple .. eating junks from his table while singing his praise .. just like today Tinubu

I no lie..

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Nobody: 6:51am On May 17, 2021
You mean the Taqiya that packaged buhari to become president

And it's still employed by Lai Mohamed
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2021
Op is still sleeping on a bicycle...
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by richidinho(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2021
So whose idea is Sunday Igboho using?

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biodun556(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2021
richidinho:
So whose idea is Sunday Igboho using?

That one is a stacked illiterate and PDP is taking advantage of that
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biodun556(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Does someone need to tell me what I am seeing?

Does Nnamdi Kanu need to tell me that Fulani Jihad terrorists are carrying AK-47 while grazing and are killing farmers who challenge them?

Does Nnamdi Kanu need to tell me that they are abducting students?

Does he also need to tell me that only Muslims are appointed to strategic posts in the federal cabinet?

An average alamajiri mentality.

I learnt Nnamdi Kanu is now calling on his supporters to carry out suicide bombing, I hope you're not one of them.
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by richidinho(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2021
Biodun556:

That one is a stacked illiterate and PDP is taking advantage of that

You that are learned but Tinubu is taking advantage of you nko?
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biodun556(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2021
richidinho:

You that are learned but Tinubu is taking advantage of you nko?

Have you join Nnamdi suicide bombing squad that reportedly called for recently.
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by richidinho(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2021
Biodun556:

Have you join Nnamdi suicide bombing squad that reportedly called for recently.

Have you joined Tinubu's Agbero squad yet, how is MC Oluomo, your chairman?
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by OPPPS: 8:02am On May 17, 2021
richidinho:

Wailing bandit aka IPoB terrorist
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by nyiamfrank: 8:41am On May 17, 2021
Biodun556:

I learnt Nnamdi Kanu is now calling on his supporters to carry out suicide bombing, I hope you're not one of them.
If you want me to answer that question, You need to answer the questions you quoted me first.
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by helinues: 8:42am On May 17, 2021
Toh
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by limeta(f): 9:18am On May 17, 2021
Kanu here kanu there kanu every where
maybe who should call the country kanu
what a nation of slaves
cow better pass most of them
Re: Adolf Hitler Idea Used By Nnamdi Kanu To Decieve His Gullible Followers by Biodun556(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2021
richidinho:

Why is Tinubu your headache ?

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Time When 100% Igbos Loved The Nigerian Army - What Happened ? / Nigerian Army Look Helpless As Yoruba Agitators Move To Open Idi Iroko's Border. / Ize Iyamu Congratulates Obaseki, Appeals For 14 Elected Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.