Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix (734 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Organises Christmas Lunch For His Family & Friends (Pictures) / Afaka: Freed Students Still Undergoing Rehabilitation - Kaduna Government / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by JEWELofHELL: 7:25am On May 17, 2021
Gumi organises lunch for parents, freed students of Kaduna forestry College...

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-gumi-organises-lunch-for-parents-freed-students-of-kaduna-forestry-college/

1 Like

Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by LawLord247: 7:29am On May 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by Racoon(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2021
angry What really is the relationship between the govt, Sheikh Gumi, and bandits/terrorists? I need answers
Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by athaboi(f): 7:38am On May 17, 2021
Cash app!
Nigeria isn't a country

1 Like

Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by thesicilian: 7:42am On May 17, 2021
Imagine someone organising your kidnap, collecting ransom from your relatives, and then using part of that money to feed you later after release. And you start eating and posing for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by RuddyFusion(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2021
Who is Sheikh Gumi?

I need answers
Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by Koryc: 8:00am On May 17, 2021
He hosted them from his share of the ransom paid.

1 Like

Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2021
i steal 1000 naira from you and use 10 naira to buy you pure watercheesy......signing out

1 Like

Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by Zizicomm: 8:29am On May 17, 2021
thesicilian:
Imagine someone organising your kidnap, collecting ransom from your relatives, and then using part of that money to feed you later after release. And you start eating and posing for the camera.

Yoruba will say "Owo Abu La fi n she Abu l'alejo"
Re: Gumi Organises Lunch for Parents, Freed Students of Kaduna Forestry College (Pix by Nobody: 8:30am On May 17, 2021
Cash App

Jokes aside on what capacity is he hosting them?

In government capacity or as a supposed poor sheik that hates christians.

(1) (Reply)

Its Better East Is Invaded / A / I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.