Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone (36158 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Johel(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2021
Depressed101:
Na so so this wan take dey trend grin if dem nor theif you Gucci belt, them go hack your blockchain, or still your laptop, now them don still your properties wey dey your car, loser, abeg find another thing take trend your dead music career

He's still better than your future and generations to come...simp,...pray you don't fall victim of armed robbery on different occasions..
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Alvelt14(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2021
I be dey think say na CCTV coverage of dem stealing his laptop, until I opened the thread and found out that this actually happened recently. Naso dem dey thief your property, make dem no sha carry u yourself join.
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by MrMurdah: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Chairman try and just say video without using "wonderful".

Person die you say wonderful video.

Someone was raped you will say wonderful video.

Now this guy was robbed you are saying wonderful video

Just remove the wonderful...shikênà.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2021
kai , all his songs, mixtapes and hard work just stolen like that is very painful
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by 9jaRealist: 4:42pm On May 17, 2021
flemsy15:
The robbers should try and return his laptop because of the data in there. But the money don go shaaa as robbers can squander a billion naira in one week.
Even if caught with d money by d police, the police men go pocket d money before public presentation.

So dem dey squander Naira in Atlanta?! grin
>
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Calicoe: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Shit looks staged. All so he could trend
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by DAMN99: 5:06pm On May 17, 2021
Emmerlee:
Yeye video.. couldn't even keep the f**king camera stable sad

You only had one job to do and you couldn't do it well undecided
Shey dem dey hold CCTV camera ni
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Sad...
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by DoctorStylish: 5:49pm On May 17, 2021
Previously on “CAP” . wink
Today’s episode on “Thing’s that never happened”
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by lastchild: 6:55pm On May 17, 2021
Depressed101:
Na so so this wan take dey trend grin if dem nor theif you Gucci belt, them go hack your blockchain, or still your laptop, now them don still your properties wey dey your car, loser, abeg find another thing take trend your dead music career
hater
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by executive12: 12:18am On May 18, 2021
Sounds like something that would happen in Philadelphia, Chicago or the Bronx.
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:39am On May 18, 2021
WHO MOVE ABOUT WITH 7K CASH IN THE US??
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Queenslander(f): 7:02am On May 18, 2021
bleskid:
u b this one ... don't you know u are talking to a millionaire :-
Indeed!! undecided
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bleskid: 9:21am On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
Indeed!! undecided
I'm martins from benue state ...
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Queenslander(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2021
bleskid:
I'm martins from benue state ...
I know who you are boy,. Ubebe Martins!!
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bleskid: 1:48pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
Jesus u are scarring me oooo how come undecided[quote author=Queenslander post=101809511] I know who you are boy,. Ubebe Martins I hope I'm not chatting with maniwater ,.. pls if I offend you I'm sorry ., were did you Kno me..
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bleskid: 1:49pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
were did you know me... I'm scared ooo already
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Queenslander(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2021
bleskid:
were did you know me... I'm scared ooo already
lmao cheesy it's a secret,. Obviously you have to be scared,. I'm no mami water though!! I'm actually a child of God..
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bleskid: 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
lmao cheesy it's a secret,. Obviously you have to be scared,. I'm no mami water though!! I'm actually a child of God..
gimme your WhatsApp number
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bleskid: 7:41pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
heloo
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Queenslander(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2021
bleskid:
heloo
Hi.
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bleskid: 9:27am On May 19, 2021
Queenslander:
Hi.
09081500165 my WhatsApp Line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death / Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.