Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth (274 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / See A Nigerian Newborn Baby Delivered With Two Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by Humblewalex: 7:58am On May 17, 2021
Hello Nairaland,please I need matured answer,advice and suggestion.I lost my two upper front two teeth while I was young and now I am 35 years old I find it difficult to interact with people because of my missing teeth,pls I need your advice or how to replace them,if there is any dentist in these platform I need your medical advice.
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by laiza(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2021
Walk into any dentist office and tell them you want to refill your teeth. It's a safe procedure and seamless. Depending on the type of material you want it may cost you extra.
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by Opak001(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2021
laiza:
Walk into any dentist office and tell them you want to refill your teeth. It's a safe procedure and seamless. Depending on the type of material you want it may be cost you extra.
here you have your answer

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by Olatundee001(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2021
laiza:
Walk into any dentist office and tell them you want to refill your teeth. It's a safe procedure and seamless. Depending on the type of material you want it may cost you extra.
Are you sure it’s has no side effect or
Future side effect
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by Humblewalex: 9:00am On May 17, 2021
@ laiza thank you sir,pls do you have any idea aw much it will cost
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by laiza(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
Olatundee001:

Are you sure it’s has no side effect or
Future side effect
None that I know of.
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by laiza(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2021
Humblewalex:
@ laiza thank you sir,pls do you have any idea aw much it will cost
I honestly don't.
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On May 17, 2021
Humblewalex:
Hello Nairaland,please I need matured answer,advice and suggestion.I lost my two upper front two teeth while I was young and now I am 35 years old I find it difficult to interact with people because of my missing teeth,pls I need your advice or how to replace them,if there is any dentist in these platform I need your medical advice.

Get artificial teeth and move on with life.
Don't ever let that hold you back.

One of my brother's friends has the same challenge, but he didn't let that stop him from being successful. Very successful.
He uses artificial teeth but you'll never know that unless you've known him from way back.
He's very successful and meets with important personalities regularly.
His confidence is everything!
Re: I Want To Replace My Missing Two Teeth by Humblewalex: 4:46pm On May 17, 2021
Whao..I am inspired

(1) (Reply)

What Can be Use To Treat Stubborn Typhoid Fever / ____________________________ / What You Need To Know About Having STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS In Your System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.