Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin (12217 Views)

FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies / Petrol Price May Increase As Brent Stabilises Around $35/barrel / Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by Minjim: 9:02am On May 17, 2021
This FG have no solution but more hardship.

They are making us suffer for their lack of creativity and inefficiency
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by SocialJustice: 9:05am On May 17, 2021
Genesiis:
Gas price for 12.5 kg cylinder in december 2020 was 3,800 naira
In January 2021, it increased to 4000+
February 2021, 5000+
March 2021, 6000+
April 2021, I refused to refill
May 2021, cylinder still left empty.

I have gone back to the use of Kerosene, all thanks to this government.
Omo, you want black people kitchen be that. Buy gas you can afford. Kerosene in the market is not good.
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by Itoro67: 9:14am On May 17, 2021
How
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by Whois(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2021
One Nigeria is a very big scam. Know this know peace
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by marveangel(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2021
Everything thing is on the increase in this regime
Rent
Food stuff
Fuel
Crime
Kidnapping
Fraud
But the real things we want to increase are dormat....

Salary
Job
Food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6-w3If2KY
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by AceRoyal: 9:42am On May 17, 2021
Olatunji1929:
300 per litter is okay
Do you run a business?
Do you have a car?
Do you run generator at home?
Do you commute to work via public transport?

What has this government done in the last 6 years to alleviate suffering and contribute actively to the sustainable development of the country?
From our economy to security, employment, cost of living etc!
Nothing absolutely nothing worthy of note!
Only blames, confuse policies, and more blames.
No vision, plan, good execution, nothing!
Modular refinaries would go a long way in solving this problem.

Let's not be clouded by political, religious or ethnic sentiments. This administration has failed in it's core duties and promises.
We have the highest debt profile in years and nothing to show for it!
This Nation is currently facing the most challenging times in our collective history due to faulty leadership clouded by ethnic and religious nepotism.
May God help us.

Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by izombie(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2021
ivandragon:
I keep saying it...

The present dubious deregulation practiced by this supremely deceptive administration is designed to subsidise the North.

True deregulation means prices will vary according to what the dealer pays to get the roduct to his/her fueling station.

PMS can be as low as #90-#110 in places like Lagos, Ibadan. With adequate port & deport facilities, places like Rivers, Delta can get it below #150.

However, the further inland one goes, the more expensive it becomes. Places like Abuja, Kaduna might get it for #210-#230 while places like Borno, Sokoto would purchase at between #300-#400, about the same price Adeshina & other loudmouthed charlatans say it's sold in other countries around Nigeria.

Deregulation is fully supported, but it should be done properly.
you are right. In South Africa the price is not the same everywhere. In places like gauteng, North West and some parts of mpumalanga the prices are the same but the price is always higher in northern cape.
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by UncleKoboko: 10:38am On May 17, 2021
Racoon:
Government should hands off this petroleum thing and allow private investors to determine the cost.Let this subsidy or subsidy under-recovery issue be put out of our national life for once.
This the nonsense mentality they sell to you until they completely sell YOUR FUTURE.
They will hand it over to the private sector (themselves).

Nepa was handed over, is it better now?
Passport office handed over, is it better now?

ALL WE NEED IN THIS COUNTRY IS SEPARATION.

These nomadic animals we live with and that rules us can NEVER change!
They are all evil hypocrites.

Let us divide this country and go our separate ways.
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by MYZOLE: 10:44am On May 17, 2021
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by Gaddafih001(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria �� is subsidizing petroleum products for west Africa and we the masses are bearing the brunt’s..
We Dey see shege o.
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by cowboyT: 10:58am On May 17, 2021
Do you know that someone can waste 10min of your day without you consent, but with both eyes wide open 8 years of your life can be wasted without remedy. flashback to 6 years; where, what and how were you then? all things being equal, will you still be here today? I mean here! your present situation.
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/petrol-price-to-increase-as-pef-hikes-transporters-margin/
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by BigSam13: 11:15am On May 17, 2021
Not a new thing, price of products are increasing daily
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by SavageResponse(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2021
Kolawasiuu:
So these people are serious about the increase

Let them try it and see angry
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by microbian(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by tnerro1(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2021
They are doing this to make sure the price of petrol is the same as in the south and north, thereby subsiding the north at the expense of the south.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by ivandragon: 2:03pm On May 17, 2021
izombie:
you are right. In South Africa the price is not the same everywhere. In places like gauteng, North West and some parts of mpumalanga the prices are the same but the price is always higher in northern cape.

That's the way it should be.

That is why food up north is far cheaper than down south because not only do the have the land, soil & cheap labour, the cost of transporting the produce is borne by the final seller who simply passes it on to the buyers.
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2021
whatever that happens,we will survive.
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by FarahAideed: 3:22pm On May 17, 2021
This govt is just Satanic
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 17, 2021
Genesiis:
Gas price for 12.5 kg cylinder in december 2020 was 3,800 naira
In January 2021, it increased to 4000+
February 2021, 5000+
March 2021, 6000+
April 2021, I refused to refill
May 2021, cylinder still left empty.

I have gone back to the use of Kerosene, all thanks to this government.

Lol we must get to the promise land, Oya carry that cylinder and go fill am now.....grin grin grin

Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2021
ivandragon:
I keep saying it...

The present dubious deregulation practiced by this supremely deceptive administration is designed to subsidise the North.

True deregulation means prices will vary according to what the dealer pays to get the roduct to his/her fueling station.

PMS can be as low as #90-#110 in places like Lagos, Ibadan. With adequate port & deport facilities, places like Rivers, Delta can get it below #150.

However, the further inland one goes, the more expensive it becomes. Places like Abuja, Kaduna might get it for #210-#230 while places like Borno, Sokoto would purchase at between #300-#400, about the same price Adeshina & other loudmouthed charlatans say it's sold in other countries around Nigeria.

Deregulation is fully supported, but it should be done properly.

Honestly. It has always baffled me how fuel costs the same everywhere in nigeria. You have made me see the light. Its solely for the benefit of the north
Re: Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2021
Thats their business.
We have been surviving their inflations and we must continue surviving by the mercy and grace of GOD. Na them go shame las las.
My believe is that one day na 6feet it will end and the must stand and account for all their deeds while alive, mine inclusive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.