Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? (18058 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Codeye(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2021
Stop going to church and my Life started have meaning
Don't copy me though... different grace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by phemmyfour: 9:57am On May 30, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Have you ever been embarrassed during a church service? cry

Share your experience.

Mine was the day wey pastor crack joke and I dey laugh na so kelebe form balloon for my nose embarassed embarassed embarassed
I wan die, cos my crush dey near me that day.
Dirty boy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Vivianagoja(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2021
My pastor slapped me for flying my shirt... imagine ooo
My own shirt again...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2021
During praise and worship,

This big ass lady with tight skirt was dancing in front,

Had a bonar.

It was embarrassing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2021
nairalee:
A man sitting close to me was sleeping and snoring so loudly that his snore was overshadowing the pastor's sermon. I was embarrassed on his behalf before the ushers came to bind out the demon called Snorus from his life
embarrassed on his behalf, dfkm

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by The5DME(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2021
oluwasegun007:
During praise and worship,

This big ass lady with tight skirt was dancing in front,

Had a bonar.

It was embarrassing.
It's called"boner".

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by emzynuel1: 10:04am On May 30, 2021
Nah wen I dey toast one gal like dis for church
My mama and papa jux dey cum out frm d revival dey shout my name fr church still con tear me slap
Omo frm dat day I no dey toast again ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2021
The5DME:

It's called"boner".

Oshey grin dictionari

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by BDXTRA: 10:10am On May 30, 2021
jaytii:
No.

But I felt embarrassed for a Sunday school teacher about 5 years ago.
He wore this very old coat to church for his usual Sunday school teaching. Few minutes into the sermon, he dug his hand into the inner pocket of his famous coat in search of his handkerchief unfortunately, an hungry looking rat jumped out of his pocket and disrupted Sunday school.

Come and see children of God jumping on chairs and screaming at the sight of God's beautiful creature.

Hahaha ...lol cheesy God's beautiful creature? You are a clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Chris2863(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:
The devil pushed me to give testimony on my birthday, as I reach alter with all eyes on me, my brain went blank.

That was how I started stammering in the presence of My crush, my enemy, my family, strangers, and those who took me to be smart e.t.c....

I just managed to say "happy birthday to me" and dropped the mic.
On the way to my sit(with shaky legs) it was as if ground should swallow me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this got me rolling on my bed

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Matheusmartin: 10:13am On May 30, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:
The devil pushed me to give testimony on my birthday, as I reach alter with all eyes on me, my brain went blank.

That was how I started stammering in the presence of My crush, my enemy, my family, strangers, and those who took me to be smart e.t.c....

I just managed to say "happy birthday to me" and dropped the mic.
On the way to my sit(with shaky legs) it was as if ground should swallow me.

You Wan use laugh kill me...
grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by chocboi78(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2021
Lol.. I attended a mass where most of the things said were in LATIN.. the priest dismissed the mass and I was still there standing without knowing that “ mass has ended”

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2021
jaytii:
No.

He wore this very old coat to church for his usual Sunday school teaching. Few minutes into the sermon, he dug his hand into the inner pocket of his famous coat in search of his handkerchief unfortunately, an hungry looking rat jumped out of his pocket and disrupted Sunday school. Guy, behave!!! ����

Come and see children of God jumping on chairs and screaming at the sight of God's beautiful creature.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2021
jaytii:
No.

He wore this very old coat to church for his usual Sunday school teaching. Few minutes into the sermon, he dug his hand into the inner pocket of his famous coat in search of his handkerchief unfortunately, an hungry looking rat jumped out of his pocket and disrupted Sunday school.

. Guy, behave!!! �������

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by bigcee(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2021
Drsnives:
The day I was asked to take opening prayers

Abeg I no won remember that day
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by BDXTRA: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
BBQZ:
Funny one. I was about getting money from my wallet for offering, and my emergency condom dropped on the floor in full view plenty people. I stepped on it sharply. Some were not even sure of what they saw grin. When attention shifted, I pick my kaya. Mo ya look away. Even though I managed it super fast, it was still a very embarrassing experience.

Kai ... na devil be ya papa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Enn214(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2021
I was sharing envelop in a big auditorium. Already at the altar area. You know how you get called from different angles.. so, the phone in my pocket was too heavy that it was gradually pulling down my senator trousers from my waiste.. Had to ignore those calling, & escape from there

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Onekind04(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2021
Lol. Na normal thing especially those ushers in my church grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2021
It happened to me before ... Last year after the lockdown when it was the time to give offering I put my hand inside my pocket to bring money out but something fell down from my pocket before I knew it church have scattered it was snake.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Skullano(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2021
Luigi02:
Yes. I was watching YouTube videos with my phone. One usher cam and requested the phone. My reply was "If I give you this phone, make I knw why". The usher left and returned few minutes later with 3 more ushers with one of em being their Egbon. They took they phone from me after causing a scene, even threaten to report me to the pastor who would then have me kneel down in the side of the Alter. It was an embarrassing experience ngl

You say what?.

I go scatter the church that day oooh,ushers don't tell me where to sit in church nah to come collect my phone.

You no go go house that day nahh.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Nezzjnr: 10:44am On May 30, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
It happened to me before ... Last year after the lockdown when it was the time to give offering I put my hand inside my pocket to bring money out but something fell down from my pocket before I knew it church have scattered it was snake.
Easy when lying.. How snake go dey your pocket

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by YoungLionken(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2021
It is an embarrassment for a man to fall during deliverance service..

I used to think that whoever falls is a witch,possessed cheesy...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by angelfallz(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2021
Why do you take your phone to church?

Luigi02:
Yes. I was watching YouTube videos with my phone. One usher cam and requested the phone. My reply was "If I give you this phone, make I knw why". The usher left and returned few minutes later with 3 more ushers with one of em being their Egbon. They took they phone from me after causing a scene, even threaten to report me to the pastor who would then have me kneel down in the side of the Alter. It was an embarrassing experience ngl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by angelfallz(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2021
Are you a catholic?

chocboi78:
Lol.. I attended a mass where most of the things said were in LATIN.. the priest dismissed the mass and I was still there standing without knowing that “ mass has ended”

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by repent4christ: 10:56am On May 30, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
snake came out from younger pocket.... Always remember humans are the entities reading and not Animals.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by Prosperous111(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Have you ever been embarrassed during a church service? cry

Share your experience.

Mine was the day wey pastor crack joke and I dey laugh na so kelebe form balloon for my nose embarassed embarassed embarassed
I wan die, cos my crush dey near me that day.

What a disgraceful moments[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by angelfallz(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2021
Why do you take your phone to church?

Skullano:

You say what?.

I go scatter the church that day oooh,ushers don't tell me where to sit in church nah to come collect my phone.

You no go go house that day nahh.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by gift01: 10:59am On May 30, 2021
Went to this close by church after nearly a year of staying in that hood and not visiting. Had a good time in church unknowingly, the Ushers and Pastor planned to embarrass us with the newcomers wait behind after the service. Normally if I go alone to a new church I know when to move to avoid such embarrassment but she went with me and insisted we wait till benediction before leaving. Naso Pastor rush us, we practically ran outside and he came for us, shouting New members wait behind. Wetin concern me, I didn't look behind but she became emotional, went to plead with the Pastor that we can't wait. It was a scene. Is it by force? To crown the embarrassment, the Pastor left to attend to those that waited. Oya let's go now, She said I should come and snap her some pics before we go. Extra 10mins spent on it. Women seffff

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? by rowland545(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2021
Mine was the day misplaced my wallet inside the church... And there was condom inside and my passport...with 2700 I no fit forget.

When the ushers were announcing that the owner of the wallet should come and claim it after service.

Me I kukuma know wat awaits me I no gree go I dash church the money and the condom nah so I take change church oooo I know wan wetin wan happen

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Church Is No More Conducive / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! / How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.