Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (41464 Views)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / FBN, Zenith, 2 Others Appointed Settlement Banks for Naira/RMB Currency swap / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Biglittlelois(f): 3:21pm On May 17, 2021
Japhet04:
It is in the nature of man to be Promiscuous, no matter how upright you think you are, given the right circumstances you will still fall

By man do you mean male? If yes, pls explain with vivid details, the cell, molecule, organ, brain stimulus, that fine tone the natural phenomenon of men, to commit adultery/promiscuous/cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by jimmyolasun: 3:21pm On May 17, 2021
donogaga:

There's no point fucking your staff Sir, let alone any other lady apart from your wife.

Stay true to your spouse. It's not rocket science, it is quite simple. Let's stop chasing shadows.

It hurts.

Naa you get the penis or shey naa your headache if them catch me

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by kingsleefolli(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2021
Mumu,you are using your poverty to disturb richest man.very soon now,somebody go dey beg for data.hustle so the world will be interested in your life style.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Biglittlelois(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters Bill Gates had to divorce is wife in order to fulfill his Communist agenda

I thought you guys said Melissa divorced him cos of money

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by kingthreat(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2021
With all that money. I don't mind being like R. Kelly. Build a mansion, have 6 ladies who I screw anytime I want and make them happy. Once any of them gets tired, I get a replacement. I don't blame Bill Gates. I dont blame Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by ofiko123(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2021
Money miss road I should say..
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by xreal: 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
normal
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by EgunMogaji2: 3:28pm On May 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/17/bill-gates-had-side-chick-in-microsoft-she-made-him-quit-board/

I don’t care.

The man is a God to me.

90% of my financial existence is due to him.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Ferdinandu(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2021
Make una free Bill Gates. How can you make all those billions and you won't use it to get your maximum personal satisfaction at any time provided nobody is hurt in the procees. Did he rape any woman. He is supposed to have 100 wives and 400 concubines. That billions need to be circulated as far as possible

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by africandollar: 3:29pm On May 17, 2021
Wawu! So dem no dey write am for face? Bill wey be nerd too dey follow pursue women? Only few disciplined ladies can say no to the advances of the then richest man in the world o! Wetin bookworm dey find again for woman body? Las las dis John Thomas be like say e dey hard to control o, especially when you don get money not to talk of the kain money wey Bill get. I don dey suspect the guy sha since the news said he used to roll with Jeffery Epstein for im 'Slaughter Island'. First Bill Clinton and now Bill Gates and na both of dem been dey roll with Jefferey, e be like say I go start to dey suspect anybody wey him first name be Bill now.

Our JT no go shame us o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2021
Normal levels. grin cool
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Walkee: 3:31pm On May 17, 2021
KoshCAD:
And so, him no be man. Abeg commot here jare
it's all their fault. Caucasian males, the shame of manhood. Good for them. If an African man has 1 70th of Gates money he could easily marry all his wife's sisters and they will all sew the same cloths on the wedding day but the Caucasian males decided to relinquish all their powers to the other gender, kneeling for women and letting them cart away with their wealth. Disgusting clowns

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2021
Nothing new even his wife was his former employee. It’s all good in the hood. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mu2sa2: 3:35pm On May 17, 2021
domaya21:
And how on earth is that a crime?
It's a crime because it's a crime, and being a crime it's therefore a crime. Full stop!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Goalnaldo(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2021
He has the financial muscle to take care of all the ladies in a Town. As far as it's between two consenting adults, I don't see why this is a problem.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2021
YoungLionken:
They're trying to take this man down! How sad!! embarassed

Bill Gates should have learnt from Jeff Bezos cry...
What did Jeff bezos do?
Jeff bezos smelt a rat in the probing of his life by the Saudi Arabia henchmen and immediately spent millions of dollars to pay high grade ex FBI,ex top security to investigate and the media house was threatening to release pictures and videos and that was how Jeff bezos smelt a rat.
The investigation realized that Jeff bezos phone was tapped and the us govt now found out that the tap was constructed or linked to Saudi.
That is how the media houses ran away and left bezos because they were now in trouble of espionage and treat to life of an American citizen.
Since that time have you seen any media house dare Jeff bezos again?
No

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by omonnakoda: 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
updatedws:
how is this bad? did he kidnap the said staff and forced her to have affair with him?

this world and busy sha. the only person who has/had a right to probe him on this is Melinda gate.

meanwhile, visit the site below for free scholarships abroad

www.schoolupdate.com.ng
It is neither good nor bad . It just has a price
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by iRepNaija1: 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
The comments here are just sad and pathetic. If people aren't blaming it on men's "polygamous nature," then it's the women who Bill Gates asked out who are to blame. Nope, it's definitely not Bill Gates's fault, the man who was in a marriage, in a relationship, the same person who swore before man and God that he would be faithful and respect himself and his wife. Oh no, how could it possibly be his fault? Men can never control their urges so what else could be expected? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Masturbator2020: 3:42pm On May 17, 2021
Goodybagyo1:
FTC for the first time in many years
Dedicated to all the bombers on NL
Then still dey celebrate fct again?
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by YelloweWest: 3:43pm On May 17, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
Only 4% of married men don't cheat.
Take this to the bank
Lie.

More like 0.1% undecided
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:45pm On May 17, 2021
With the rate of Lust and immorality and Jezebelian children everywhere, I don't feel for the the man for looking into the eyeball of his female employees. He is lucky, he didn't get HIV..
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by redcliff: 3:47pm On May 17, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Stories

Can they leave this man since he didn't engage in any sexual misconduct

Fear the vindictive press

what would you call sexual misconduct? Another man for office wey toast woman wey no be bill gates, na harassment you go call am? Please lets call a spade a spade irrespective...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by sweetshisha: 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
angry

They just want to rubbish this man.... Did he rape anybody

Oga Bill gates abeg live your life and forget Hollier than dou humanity.... Even after helping the world he cant have just a side chick without been blackmailed

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by olisaEze(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
The paparazzi have been after this guy for years now and have only just found a crack to widen....his wife! Na so the future wan take dey, with more cases of disgruntled women ruining good men to cash out? grin
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2021
One becomes gossip fodder once he climbs the ladder of success.

Everything up there is not true.

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by baralatie(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2021
redcliff:

what would you call sexual misconduct? Another man for office wey toast woman wey no be bill gates, na harassment you go call am? Please lets call a spade a spade irrespective...
Which spade
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by zudozz: 3:51pm On May 17, 2021
Only 1! And asked 2 out?

This man is a saint ooh!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by baralatie(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
One becomes gossip fodder once he climbs the ladder of success.

Everything up there is not true.
Tat is just the game plan!

Run him with mud
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Carlyboi(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2021
So Y’all assumed and hastily concluded baba doesn’t oil his tools out there Cos he’s some geek/nerd?i laugh in Caribbean!

Anyways Mr Bill gates will always be one of my fave persons on this planet if not for anything but his humongous charity/philanthropy!
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by bamisho: 4:00pm On May 17, 2021
See Nigerian hypocrites that asked for the head of FCMB former MD

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by adecz: 4:00pm On May 17, 2021
➡Oyibo press no get work❗❗

For say I get money reach Gates
( over 60 trillion Naira), all the married
women under 35 yrs for Nigeria, dem
go be my sidechicks & dem husbands
go dey thank me sef✨✨✨

Nonsense ❗❗❗
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by dochenaj: 4:05pm On May 17, 2021
updatedws:
how is this bad? did he kidnap the said staff and forced her to have affair with him?

this world and busy sha. the only person who has/had a right to probe him on this is Melinda gate.

meanwhile, visit the site below for free scholarships abroad

www.schoolupdate.com.ng
It is wrong because he was in a position of power, that's what sexual abuse is.

A boss pursuing a romantic relationship with someone under him, is an abuse of power.

The person might just agree not because they are interested but because they fear for their job if they say no.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Friend Refuses To Pay Twitter User After He Lent Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.