Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (41492 Views)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / FBN, Zenith, 2 Others Appointed Settlement Banks for Naira/RMB Currency swap / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:58am On May 18, 2021
ZooOga:
At least some posters supply pics of the alleged sidepiece for NL readers. cheesy

Breaking Gist: Bill Gates Had A Sidepiece While Still Married by ZooOga: 3:33am On May 06

https://www.nairaland.com/6540053/breaking-gist-bill-gates-sidepiece

see babe reading a ton of books below, perhaps some on attracting rich men and the art of husband stealing? grin

The same chic before he married his wife... abi .... another in his office.. Well na their business ooo
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by meobizy(f): 8:58am On May 18, 2021
If everything was done within confines of the law then I see no problem.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2021
Munzy14:

Oya nu...cheesy

Ufodu umu nwaanyi gwuru ike o..ones they marry, they just become Dorothy...Doro ofu ebe...

Chai!

Onu gi ehn....
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Ugandatales: 11:35am On May 18, 2021
donogaga:
By the way, what is so special about side chicks?

Why is it so difficult to stay faithful and focus on your family as a Man? This thing is simple... I really don't know why some Men don't honour and respect their marriage vow.

Discipline makes a Man. Unfortunately, self discipline has been swept under the carpet. Too bad.

You will understand when you have been married for more than 10 years. I used to talk like you too when I was younger.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Ugandatales: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
kingthreat:
With all that money. I don't mind being like R. Kelly. Build a mansion, have 6 ladies who I screw anytime I want and make them happy. Once any of them gets tired, I get a replacement. I don't blame Bill Gates. I dont blame Dangote.

Really, I don't blame Bill Gates for wanting to sleep with other women, but he went about it the wrong way. You don't shit where you eat. How can he be asking every female at his workplace (Microsoft) out. He has more than enough money to travel anywhere in the world and organize secret orgies with all types of women, make them sign non disclosure agreements, and have the fun of his life. Anyway, his wife was also a worker at Microsoft, so I guess the baba no get game at all.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Ugandatales: 11:48am On May 18, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Make una free Bill Gates. How can you make all those billions and you won't use it to get your maximum personal satisfaction at any time provided nobody is hurt in the procees. Did he rape any woman. He is supposed to have 100 wives and 400 concubines. That billions need to be circulated as far as possible

I agree with you, but he should have gone outside to get the girls, not at his company.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Chai!

Onu gi ehn....
Mana o wu eziokwu naa?

Onweghi ihe kariri nwaanyi i di zam zam...

Number2 killer of libido aftet stress, wu nwaanyi bukashi...bia buru akpa dirty...mixed with laziness and a touch of idleness...cheesy

Nwoke nwere u di onye ahu, ga adaba n'aka umu highway.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On May 18, 2021
Munzy14:

Mana o wu eziokwu naa?

Onweghi ihe kariri nwaanyi i di zam zam...

Number2 killer of libido aftet stress, wu nwaanyi bukashi...bia buru akpa dirty...mixed with laziness and a touch of idleness...cheesy

Nwoke nwere u di onye ahu, ga adaba n'aka umu highway.

grin grin grin

I mechara tinye ego n'ihe gbasara krypto?
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by frog12: 8:41pm On May 18, 2021
Ugandatales:

I agree with you, but she should have gone outside to get the girls, not at his company.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Nostradamus1: 9:03pm On May 18, 2021
maasoap:

Consensual sexual relationship between 2 adults is not sexual misconduct
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

I mechara tinye ego n'ihe gbasara krypto?

Mba...mana I am certain i will next month...ka m bido with otu nari puku...I have stakeholders dia now...

Ihe no na ya wu i soro onye ma uzo.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Nostradamus1: 9:08pm On May 18, 2021
LordReed:

Why do you think the Microsoft board hired a lawyer to investigate? They did that to make sure there was no sexual misconduct or that if there was they could settle it out of the public eye. An oga asking out his employees is a big no no, ask the late Roger Ailes and Harvey Weinstein.
It depends on the company rules on staff relationship.
Thanks for the clarification on microsoft rules though
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2021
Munzy14:

Mba...mana I am certain i will next month...ka m bido with otu nari puku...I have stakeholders dia now...

Ihe no na ya wu i soro onye ma uzo.

OK. Just be careful...

Although, NOW seems like the best time to invest in it.

There's this guy here on nairaland that explores the strategy of buying newly launched coins, and selling them when they begin to appreciate.
According to him, he's been doing well so far.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK. Just be careful...

Although, NOW seems like the best time to invest in it.

There's this guy here on nairaland that explores the strategy of buying newly launched coins, and selling them when they begin to appreciate.
According to him, he's been doing well so far.
Surely I am......na spare money them the use trade o...before mmadu alaa village...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 12:06am On May 19, 2021
Munzy14:

Surely I am......na spare money them the use trade o...before mmadu alaa village...cheesy

True. cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2021
Nostradamus1:

You don't know what you are talking about, clearly.
What is sexual misconduct? "Sexual misconduct is misconduct of a sexual nature that is of lesser offense than felony sexual assault, particularly where the situation is normally non-sexual and therefore unusual for sexual behavior, or where there is some aspect of personal power or authority that makes sexual behavior inappropriate."
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
Munzy14:

That nairalander I told you about turned out to be a scammer!

His strategy was to prey on novices and sell them his coins that are useless!
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

That nairalander I told you about turned out to be a scammer!

His strategy was to prey on novices and sell them his coins that are useless!
Ewòoo..

I hope u didn't fall into the trap?
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 10:29pm On May 19, 2021
Munzy14:

Ewòoo..

I hope u didn't fall into the trap?

Mbakwa!

What happened was I gave the guy(nairalander) my friend's number to add him to the group. (He's into crypto)

I wanted him to verify whether the guy is legit, turns out he's a fraud!

...and some already bought some worthless coins from him o
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mbakwa!

What happened was I gave the guy(nairalander) my friend's number to add him to the group. (He's into crypto)

I wanted him to verify whether the guy is legit, turns out he's a fraud!

...and some already bought some worthless coins from him o
Nawa o...gbawa kwa oso ma gi nu crypto...Ihe a hu wu for onye kpatara ezigbo ego...And have some cool millions to spare...

Best investment is self then tangible something...I no trust ihe online.
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by omonnakoda: 7:02pm On May 20, 2021
Have wondered why all this is coming out at this time?
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On May 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Nawa o...gbawa kwa oso ma gi nu crypto...Ihe a hu wu for onye kpatara ezigbo ego...And have some cool millions to spare...

Best investment is self then tangible something...I no trust ihe online.

OK grin
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK grin
The truth is, no easy way to succeed......

Okwa ima ihe wu aziriza?
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
Munzy14:

The truth is, no easy way to succeed......

Okwa ima ihe wu aziriza?

Mba grin
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mba grin
Juo mama gi...ka m mara ma unu echefuola asusu anyi...cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Juo mama gi...ka m mara ma unu echefuola asusu anyi...cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin
Oooh e use wa kwuo la meme...grin
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:18am On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Oooh e use wa kwuo la meme...grin

Owu ya ooo! grin
E sorola'm na ndi otu meme o! grin
A laikiri'm ke hu.

Okwa aziriza wu heat?
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by omonnakoda: 10:12am On May 21, 2021
Nostradamus1:

It is misconduct if rules prohibit it.
There are so many situations where that might be the case but culturally and religiously it could be misconduct in cases of

1, Adultery
It would surprise many to learn than
Adultery is a criminal offence under the Penal Code of Northern Nigeria. Section 387 and 388 stipulate imprisonment for two years, and/or with a fine for adultery.. THIS COVERS ABUJA
Even if it is not a criminal offence it is considered misconduct in many cultures
2. Work and corporate environment. Many organizations prohibit such relationships among their staff for a number of reasons e.g. Security organizations. Doctors are prohibited from relations with their patients in many countries and this is considered misconduct enough to lead to loss of licence. Similar rules apply to clergymen, nurses, lawyers, judges etc. Many universities prohibit lecturers and students etc

So there are many situations where consensual relationships are prohibited, misconduct or even "criminal"

Monica Lewinsky comes to mind
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu ya ooo! grin
E sorola'm na ndi otu meme o! grin
A laikiri'm ke hu.

Okwa aziriza wu heat?
Lol.....onye gwara gi answer?

Ngwanu eme gi bia kwuo anyi dues ndi meme...cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by mariahAngel(f): 11:33am On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol.....onye gwara gi answer?

Ihe mere ni wu na e chekwere'm n'owu heat o, mana adighi'm sure, 'cause I thought you might mean something else, so m biazie juo ya nne'm ma onwere ihe ozo a na kpo aziriza, ya si o wu heat.

Ngwanu eme gi bia kwuo anyi dues ndi meme...cheesy

Okwaya?

Ndi eze meme! grin
Re: Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ihe mere ni wu na e chekwere'm n'owu heat o, mana adighi'm sure, 'cause I thought you might mean something else, so m biazie juo ya nne'm ma onwere ihe ozo a na kpo aziriza, ya si o wu heat.

Okwaya?

Ndi eze meme! grin
Lol....Actually you are correct......

You know when you eat a warm delicious meal when their is no light, o nwere kpom kopm water droplets on the face and other areas...O ya wu aziriza...cheesy

Before mmadu akpata ego na naija ugbu a, aziriza ga gbarila ya...grin Aziriza na agba kwa onye nor under work pressure, exam pressure etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.