Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo (427 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by oaktvnigeria: 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, David Oyedepo has revealed what he would do if Nigeria is engulfed in crisis.

Oyedepo, in one of his sermons, said he would be the last person to leave Nigeria if the nation is engulfed in crisis.

“If there is a crisis in this Nation, I will be the last to leave here,” he said.

Oyedepo’s view is different from Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the House on the Rock, who told his members to plan an escape route out of Nigeria.

The clergyman said the escape route is important because the crises rocking the country could degenerate into a civil war.
But Oyedepo admitted that things were currently wrong in Nigeria, but said he would be the last to leave if things degenerated into serious crisis.

However, Oyedepo said nobody could enjoy and sustain the flow of favour without the fear of God as a lifestyle.
“Don’t rob nobody, don’t cheat on anyone. Don’t outsmart your business partners. Don’t swear falsely. Don’t take bribes. Favour is the companion of all that fear God and favour shall be your companion from now.

“Flowing in favour demands the doing of righteousness. You know there is the appropriation of righteousness that people emphasize today, but don’t be deceived, he that doeth righteousness is righteous. The doing righteousness: favour!
“There was an explosion of favour, until the time that his Word came. The Word of the Lord tried him,” he said.

source: https://newstrack.oak.tv/i-wont-leave-nigeria-if-crisis-breaks-out-bishop-oyedepo/

Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by BrdeDesign50: 1:37pm On May 17, 2021
Long live men of God
Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by zimmaking(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2021
I had a dream he was arrested by d evil Government of Nigeria or maybe d agents of Antichrist.I pray it doesn't happen.This is end time folks,let's wash our clothes and be white as snow.
Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by barojana: 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
NB He made this comment years ago. It's not a response to adefarasin.

Lalasticlala
Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by bamvik(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmmm. It is well
Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by FarahAideed: 1:54pm On May 17, 2021
Last last this man has proven he is man of his words ...He never for once backed down on telling Nigerians the truth about Buhari unlike his fellow pastors
Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by SEasternVictory: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
Shamless THIEF and his poverty stricken GULLIBLE followers.
Re: I Won’t Leave Nigeria If Crisis Breaks Out – Bishop Oyedepo by budaatum: 2:09pm On May 17, 2021
Odd. Not, "Lord, let there not be crisis in this nation", but, “If there is a crisis in this Nation, I will be the last to leave here,” he said.

Ah well. At least we know he wouldn't go to UK.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come Holy Spirit! / Ehehehehe! The Words Of YHVH Almighty Are True. / Dear Christians, All You Need Is Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.