Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) (37109 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / 20 Nigerian Students Charged For Attacking Malaysian Pokice Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by helinues: 8:30pm On May 17, 2021
goodnessme1:
Answer me.

why did you yorubas
and hausafulanis
massacred our People
doing Nigeria/Biafra war?

I repeat Ajangbajantis
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

Ajangbanjatis
undecided embarassed
You can't answer that.

And you want me to support one Nigerarea.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by iramure(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2021
tit:
Fake news.
Where are the wounded policemen?
Where are the dead policemen? Which mortuary?
i live in Nsukwa, the news is true. 3 policemen were killed, one ran or escaped with bullet wound. We are living with fear now
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2021
Look at the 3bed room flat they called Headquarters NPF chaii.

Rip to the gallant
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by caprini1: 9:31pm On May 17, 2021
generalwo:
..... Sir I am afraid a good leader may not be enough to restore Nigeria..... Will a good leader stop girls from pursuing material things instead of a good life? Will a good leader stop Nigerian youths from practicing cultism both home and abroad? A good leader can only do his best to lead....the bulk of the work lies in the change of mentality of the people....... Without a general change of mentality especially in the youths who make up majority of the population, there can be no head way to the promise land......
There is almost every single crime you mentioned above in every country in this planet.....but give people amenities that will make them feel like humans and watch them turn away from their animalistic behaviours.How come the saying "When in Rome ,behave like a Roman" ? ...Listen ,i have seen the way Nigerians behave better in saner climes,with averagely working system.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2021
Grace001:
This is serious
THIS IS THE HANDWORK OF ESN.PROBABLY KNOWN AS UGM.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2021
caprini1:
There is almost every single crime you mentioned above in every country in this planet.....but give people amenities that will make them feel like humans and watch them turn away from their animalistic behaviours.How come the saying "When in Rome ,behave like a Roman" ? ...Listen ,i have seen the way Nigerians behave better in saner climes,with averagely working system.
...... Like the ones who go abroad to practice cultism or push drugs? Or u wanna tell me u don't see these things every single day on the news? Yes they happen everyday in other places but do you wanna compare the regularity with which they happen there to the way it happens here?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2021
goodnessme1:
We all Igbos are BAD,We don't want share the same country with you saints.
... After una Don join spoil am finish una Wan go where? Una lie...... Una go finish wetin una start.....
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2021
vioment:

I don't think an igbo person sees a yoruba or any tribe as an enemy. If You say igbos are weary about Islam, you will be right. Am talking from my past tribalist life.

Most igbos have Yoruba friends, that they are really close with. This I know for the most part.
..... Sir I only used that as an example...... Nigerians are some of the most tribalistic people world wide..... Yes we may have other tribes as close friends but on a national level, no tribe sees the other as good enough.... That explains why an igbo man will support his fellow igbo man in a criminal offense even though he knows he's wrong..... I have seen a case in reality where a police man allowed a guy who stole a lady's phone to go because he spoke his language to him......... Now most juicy political appointments in 9ja are held by fulani or hausas all because the president is a fulani man...... I have heard of cases where killer herdsmen are allowed to go after arrest even though they have been found guilty of murder or rape and u know why it's so... In a sane society these things won't happen but we are in Nigeria where nothing is working.....

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by tit(f): 10:47pm On May 17, 2021
iramure:
i live in Nsukwa, the news is true. 3 policemen were killed, one ran or escaped with bullet wound. We are living with fear now

Why are you living in fear?
Are the police guarding your house before?
If robbers come to Nsukwa, how long will it take police to appear?

If we want to know who is doing this, the public needs to know the victims, and hear from the survivors.
How many policemen are in Nsukwa, how many were on duty? Who was killed? Who ran away?
We might see a pattern if all the attacks are scrutinized. Have the unknown gunmen penetrated the police?
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by tit(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2021
Marpol2021:
THIS IS THE HANDWORK OF ESN.PROBABLY KNOWN AS UGM.

Allah, dash this mooo sense
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
It's time to review this forced marriage called Nigeria
WE WILL REVIEW AFTER YOU FINISH WITH YOUR PEOPLE
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Turantula(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
My concern/fear is when or if eventually BIAFRA becomes a nation..........
How will the guns be retrieved from ugm??
Worry about the hunger that will kill you when Biafra go
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by sharpsecret: 11:30pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

So as Ohaneze saying North is the second home of Igbo
ohaneze?yes ohaneze said that but lets look at reality...in day to day life wat do u see
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2021
Turantula:

Worry about the hunger that will kill you when Biafra go

welll definitely u gonna be some where lonely and decaying already......even if the get to happen trust me
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by vioment: 3:22am On May 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... Sir I only used that as an example...... Nigerians are some of the most tribalistic people world wide..... Yes we may have other tribes as close friends but on a national level, no tribe sees the other as good enough.... That explains why an igbo man will support his fellow igbo man in a criminal offense even though he knows he's wrong..... I have seen a case in reality where a police man allowed a guy who stole a lady's phone to go because he spoke his language to him......... Now most juicy political appointments in 9ja are held by fulani or hausas all because the president is a fulani man...... I have heard of cases where killer herdsmen are allowed to go after arrest even though they have been found guilty of murder or rape and u know why it's so... In a sane society these things won't happen but we are in Nigeria where nothing is working.....

You make sense. Reality facts.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Hseffa: 4:07am On May 18, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:
A country and leadership that don't listen. A prolonged low intensity guerrilla warfare has just started. It is a surgical war that will leave the government looking very weak at the end. It has not been won anywhere in history.
Your name sounds Ghannaian!
Besides, to all cheer-it-all new generation Nigerians on Nairaland, cheering UGM; these are how it went in history:
1. IGBOS, found sparing their own leaders but QUICK to eliminate LEADERS of those who don't agree with them!
2. IGBOS killed late Sir Ahmadu Bello who didn't provoke them!
3. IGBOS killed Col. Ademulegun (Head, Nigeria Military Technical College) butchered his pregnant wife, wiped his family!
4. IGBOS killed Sir Tafawa Balewa, Premier Minister; threw his body by road side, in Lagos.
5. IGBOS killed Okotie-Eboh, 1st Republic Finance Minister, from current Niger Delta.
6. IGBOS hinted Chief Nnamdi Azikwe ahead, of the impending crises, granted his escape to Bahamas, while others were killed
7. Lt. Danjuma & co killed late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi, Military Gov. Western Region because he defended Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi from being killed.
8. Yoruba coward (Col. Victor Banjo) stood till death with his friend- Odumegwu Ojukwu, who betrayed him & Kaduna Nzeogwu
9. IGBOS did all these, OTHERS went raged, WAR broke out 1967-1970, revenge happened
10. IGBOS (as unknown gunmen) killing again, same way in the "60s, before war happened! Same pattern on-going AGAIN! Take note all
11. When OTHERS take laws to themselves, they scream GENOCIDE AGAINST IGBOS AGAIN!
12. Killed policemen have families & lovedones too!
13. ZOO facilities being destroyed are being documented. Only ANIMALS repeat same BRUTAL mistakes, over and over again!
14. Power of DIPLOMACY knows no limit. Good to be explored always.
15. When F.G takes actions, IGBO HATRED album rents the air again!
16. We all know IGBOS are land constrained but not a set back. They're everywhere as economic urchins. Let them beware!
17. GORILLA has hard chest, yet can't sleep chest down.
18. To IGBO kids screaming we want war; ask your fathers, POWER OF FOOD!
19. No LANDLOCKED territories have poor diplomacy. Same Fulanis, Yorubas, Ijaws & respectable many others, watching your arrogance!
20. Na belle wey full dey produce loud mouths! Ask una parents o! How healthy looking war they all looked!
21. A stitch in time, saves name.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Hseffa: 4:12am On May 18, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:
A country and leadership that don't listen. A prolonged low intensity guerrilla warfare has just started. It is a surgical war that will leave the government looking very weak at the end. It has not been won anywhere in history.
Your name sounds Ghanaian!

Besides, to all cheer-it-all new generation Nigerians on Nairaland, cheering UGM; these were how it went in history:
1. SE ppl, found sparing their own leaders but QUICK to eliminate LEADERS of those who don't agree with them!
2. SE ppl killed late Sir Ahmadu Bello who didn't provoke them!
3. SE ppl killed Col. Ademulegun (Head, Nigeria Military Technical College) butchered his pregnant wife, wiped his family!
4. SE ppl killed Sir Tafawa Balewa, Premier Minister; threw his body by road side, in Lagos.
5. SE ppl killed Okotie-Eboh, 1st Republic Finance Minister, from current Niger Delta.
6. SE ppl hinted Chief Nnamdi Azikwe ahead, of the impending crises, granted his escape to Bahamas, while others were killed
7. Lt. Danjuma & co killed late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi, Military Gov. Western Region because he defended Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi from being killed.
8. Yoruba coward (Col. Victor Banjo) stood till death with his friend- Odumegwu Ojukwu, who betrayed him & Kaduna Nzeogwu
9. SE ppl did all these, OTHERS went raged, WAR broke out 1967-1970, revenge happened
10. SE ppl (as unknown gunmen) killing again, same way in the "60s, before war happened! Same pattern on-going AGAIN! Take note all
11. When OTHERS take laws to themselves, they scream GENOCIDE AGAINST IGBOS AGAIN!
13. ZOO facilities being destroyed are being documented. Only ANIMALS repeat same BRUTAL mistakes, over and over again!
16. We all know IGBOS are land constrained but not a set back. They're everywhere as economic urchins. Let them beware!
18. To SE ppl kids screaming we want war; ask your fathers, POWER OF FOOD!
19. No LANDLOCKED territories have poor diplomacy. Same Fulanis, Yorubas, Ijaws & respectable many others, watching your arrogance!
20. Na belle wey full dey produce loud mouths! Ask una parents! How healthy looking war they all looked!
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Hseffa: 4:28am On May 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So, why cry more than the bereaved
....................................................................................
Mandatory for any sovereign nation to secure their internal boundaries.
Tell your Kanu to tread carefully, to forestall same way Ojukwu threaded.
Y'all excited servicemen being extra judicially being killed by your UGM.
When the madness sets loose, don't scream HATE to high heavens. People watch on your people's madness.
A stitch in time, saves nine.
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:42am On May 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
We Niger-Delta and South South will crush IPOB.... Says a drunken Wike
nor rake oh, u know the story oh, unah nor reach us handle oh
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:24am On May 18, 2021
I forget 'Aniocha" is Yoruba language undecided
Akwamkpuruamu:

This is delta state, is delta Igbos
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by DedeNkem: 5:29am On May 18, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
My concern/fear is when or if eventually BIAFRA becomes a nation..........
How will the guns be retrieved from ugm??

What has this got to do with Biafra?!
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 2:53pm On May 18, 2021
Hseffa:

Your name sounds Ghanaian!

Besides, to all cheer-it-all new generation Nigerians on Nairaland, cheering UGM; these were how it went in history:
1. SE ppl, found sparing their own leaders but QUICK to eliminate LEADERS of those who don't agree with them!
2. SE ppl killed late Sir Ahmadu Bello who didn't provoke them!
3. SE ppl killed Col. Ademulegun (Head, Nigeria Military Technical College) butchered his pregnant wife, wiped his family!
4. SE ppl killed Sir Tafawa Balewa, Premier Minister; threw his body by road side, in Lagos.
5. SE ppl killed Okotie-Eboh, 1st Republic Finance Minister, from current Niger Delta.
6. SE ppl hinted Chief Nnamdi Azikwe ahead, of the impending crises, granted his escape to Bahamas, while others were killed
9. SE ppl did all these, OTHERS went raged, WAR broke out 1967-1970, revenge happened
10. SE ppl (as unknown gunmen) killing again, same way in the "60s, before war happened! Same pattern on-going AGAIN! Take note all
18. To SE ppl kids screaming we want war; ask your fathers, POWER OF FOOD!
20. Na belle wey full dey produce loud mouths! Ask una parents! How healthy looking war they all looked!

You think you said something? So, the annihilation of indigenous people by the pathologically murderous Fulani is not worthy of your stupid diary...From Plateau to Benue, the mass killing and sacking of villages from 2014 till today, is less heinous than the death of a few politicians? Blood suckers!
Re: Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) by Blakpot: 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
emmadothings:
Unknown gun men should not forget that this is Delta state., not Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia or IMO. If they don't want all igbos in every nukes and cranny of delta state to be tagged as iPob or ESN, they should stop this now! because its going to be very bloody if a single roof of any police station is torched in Warri.
Ogun-yor !!!!
Make una agitation end for East abeg to save your brothers and my Igbo friends in warri because people don dey vex seriously for here because of armed robbery and kidnappings, now u dey bring another thing dey come Delta state.
IPOB/ESN be warned!!! Stay far from Delta state!!!
U will understand what I mean if u don't desist from your profane Killings of Peoples fathers, husbands and brother's who sacrify thier lives on a daily basis for Us all.

Thanks for your concern for the safety of delta ibos whom lets not forget are indigenes of Delta, Bendel and the old Benin Kingdom just like Itsekiris, Ijaws.

So I doubt they would fold their hands and watch Ipob/ESN attack their communities.

So keep your advice/threat to yourself. Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.