Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences (37184 Views)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2021
Wisdom is needed
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Ikponga: 3:35pm On May 17, 2021
Terrible indeed.
Shorten URL and get paid join now.
http://join-shortest.com/ref/c5c22e3ae4?user-type=new
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by zinaunreal(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2021
Them just load this woman anyhow
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by dalass(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2021
rawtouch:
cool

people have many scars they are carrying

Especially those little girls who hawk things undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Bomberman(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2021
This!!

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by helinues: 3:38pm On May 17, 2021
Marpol2021:
he is telling you the truth and you are here calling seun and co. answer the question,why did you rape your nephew?

The pokenoser of the world.. Was the guy talking about me?

Chai
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Bodyodour: 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
The lady has been hurt real bad. She spoke with emotion and anger.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by LordIsaac(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
Ytea:
I'll protect my children with my life. If I have to hurt someone really bad, I won't hesitate. Don't mess with my kids.
You can only try your best, but it is God who protects ultimately. There are ladies from stable homes who got raped in front of their parents by robbers at gun point. So, except the Lord keeps the house, the watchman... I forgot the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by fridayakpos: 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
Madam 4times u dey naked waka, ani na u sexy pass for ur hood
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by CSTRR: 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
God please protect my female family members o. 5 times is a bit to much for real.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by SeriouslySense(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2021
thats true.
pocohantas:
Whenever I see those little kids that sell in strange places, my heart bleeds. You see some of them going to construction sites and entering places that an adult sef would be scared to enter, all to sell boiled groundnut. Chai!
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Valyrian: 3:42pm On May 17, 2021
Akwa-Ibom on red alert for female gender.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by neyohh: 3:45pm On May 17, 2021
This is Nigeria now, where people take advantage of the vunerable.

Society is broken but we've been told to keep quiet.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by CSTRR: 3:46pm On May 17, 2021
bonetalk:

Madam, seriously you still need that deliverance
Well, she said the deliverance pastor also raped her.

So what else?

4 Likes

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by SeriouslySense(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2021
it has nothing to do with the spiritual, its the society that allows this to continue

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by simhosting: 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
Only if your name is Rape
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by mrkings84(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
Having a Female child is scary this days

Fortunately it's more female children that are birthed on daily basis......
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Goldbw122(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
So many shoe, we don't know how the shoe dey pain them.. This woman nor go suffer again..
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Whenever I see those little kids that sell in strange places, my heart bleeds. You see some of them going to construction sites and entering places that an adult sef would be scared to enter, all to sell boiled groundnut. Chai!

I think parents have a lot of work to do. Who is the useless uncle that raped her first, that's the main culprit. Why is the uncle still walking Scot free? All this baba ijesha people.

If the parent had dealt with the first rape case, there would be a slim chance of others happening.

The reality is that a lot of these parents don't give a hoot about their female children.

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Kaybae(f): 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
The irony of this is that most of this animals walking in human skin always look calm, please mothers let us be vigilant, I see you messing with my girls and you are gone, why will one sane person be backing rapist, they deserve to be hanged by their balls.

2 Likes

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Commotfornigeri: 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
rawtouch:
cool

people have many scars they are carrying

Truth
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Edun00700: 3:50pm On May 17, 2021
Pray for Grace � your children will not be with you always
Ytea:
I'll protect my children with my life. If I have to hurt someone really bad, I won't hesitate. Don't mess with my kids.

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Anaerobi(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2021
When a lady is constantly been raped... She's a kind of posses... Sorry it sounds somehow, but it's a demonic spirit that is at work.

Maybe she should go for deliverance.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by bamisho: 3:51pm On May 17, 2021
hybrid11:
Now this is what I call rape
Not some devilish person stopping a consensual sex half way because you didn't gave her what u promised her...
Why will u rape a girl/lady/woman Oga we have where they do sex service as cheap as n500 to 1k depending.
Go there and release that cum and leave this woman alone
Rape has destroyed so many ladies out there mindset about men
Rapist should be hang by their cock

The minute consensual sex is stopped it becomes rape. Either half way or not and no matter the motive. The minute consent is withdraw and you refuse to stop you are a bonafide rapist

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by berrystunn(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2021
Soon we all will forget...

Next you know
Prison break
Same criminal Sentence life jail will jump out.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Olarewaju89: 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
Let her ask her parents some questions especially her mother.

I know what am talking about.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Frales6(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
Anyhow it sounds like, rape is just not a good thing. na who never get the experience dey sharp mouth anyhow. Some go even start from fingering small small girls wey never reach anything dey deceive them and you go wonder wetin dey attract them for the girl body. small girls na their spec because dem no dey spend much on them...some men na beast sha....very wicked!

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by osusuallstars: 4:05pm On May 17, 2021
I will not blame you when you were raped at 7 , but at 24 the blame is yours.
Seems you enjoy rape now more than mutual agreement sex.
You went to ur pastor for deliverance alone in his house/room/office at an odd hour? Why dont he deliver u during church service in the eyes of the public or let 2 other prayer warriors accompanied you.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.