Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,474 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences (37380 Views)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
persius555:
The men folk haven't done enough in standing for the women. Rapists should be treated like armed robbers

How can they stand against rape when most of them are rapists? Instead they will turn on the lady, to kill their guilt, and accuse her of prostitution and demand evidence, even when we all know that most rape happens without a camera following them.

And when given the evidence they will still claim they are asking questions to know how it happened. A lot of men are sick and covertly endorse rape.

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by obstead200(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2021
losky83:
I have reviewed the video and I feel sad about this evil rape issue but I feel her story is not true.
Using statistics, it's hard to find a woman who was raped 4 times at 5 to 7 years interval,at DIFFERENT locations and by DIFFERENT persons.
my dear....u said my mind entirely.

I don't believe her story entirely joor.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by kukoyi17226: 7:18pm On May 17, 2021
She just hogged the limelight and made this about her.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Joydan95: 7:42pm On May 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/17/woman-raped-four-separate-times-shares-horrible-experiences
I had a “sex education” talk with my little cousin of 10 years old today, it was awkward at first but I did it.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Mosco100(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
Woe unto that ‘pastor’!
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:04pm On May 17, 2021
Fiscus105:
..[i].......stressing that how women dress has nothing to do with ......................she has a very wonderful presentation but that statement reduced her mark by 30%
Yours has no point .
How would you explain those that rape toddlers /Minor/ 90 years old grandmither abi grant grandmother sef.
What really is the attraction , I guess the dress? Or the beauty !
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Fiscus105(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2021
Exodora:

Yours has no point .
How would you explain those that rape toddlers /Minor/ 90 years old grandmither abi grant grandmother sef.
What really is the attraction , I guess the dress? Or the beauty !

go back and read entire comment, stop being fault finder or perhaps Mr prejudice . Any some pervert man satisfying their pleasure by looking at curve and shape of girls, ladies and women.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

go back and read entire comment, stop being fault finder or perhaps Mr prejudice . Any some pervert man satisfying their pleasure by looking at curve and shape of girls, ladies and women.
And a 90 years has this curve so is the the toddler ?
Many at times this people maybe psychologically imbalance .

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
dalass:

Especially those little girls who hawk things undecided
The worst thing that will happen to any girl child.

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:18pm On May 17, 2021
LordIsaac:

You can only try your best, but it is God who protects ultimately. There are ladies from stable homes who got raped in front of their parents by robbers at gun point. So, except the Lord keeps the house, the watchman... I forgot the rest.
Watches in vain

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:20pm On May 17, 2021
Valyrian:
Akwa-Ibom on red alert for female gender.
Those people and things under skirt . Their is this one that has being inviting over a year now , men am more than scared cause this people and sex naw ....
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by vickydevoka(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Whenever I see those little kids that sell in strange places, my heart bleeds. You see some of them going to construction sites and entering places that an adult sef would be scared to enter, all to sell boiled groundnut. Chai!
De don't rape Hausa gals. Just give Dem plenty money. De will willingly give to you.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:34pm On May 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

I think parents have a lot of work to do. Who is the useless uncle that raped her first, that's the main culprit. Why is the uncle still walking Scot free? All this baba ijesha people.

If the parent had dealt with the first rape case, there would be a slim chance of others happening.

The reality is that a lot of these parents don't give a hoot about their female children.
Some of them are just there for the sake of being there.
Probably they are scared of how the society will see the girl at the same time giving ways to more rape events .
One tens years old girl got pregnant at the process of hawking instead of the foolish grand mother that she stays with to get the idiot arrested for child abuse she sent the girl away now the girl is living with the foolish guy wonder what they will be doing if not sex .
I heard she sent her last born away recently and this one is now in Mali .
The day she called her father to tell him her whereabout the foolish mother was rejoicing just because she sent her a little change . Now she is broadcasting it everywhere that her daughter is in Mali .
Some mothers' especially , are the cause of the get quick rich and high rate of prostitution we see in our society of today cause I guess everybody want's to make his mother/father proud of him/she.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:37pm On May 17, 2021
Anaerobi:
When a lady is constantly been raped... She's a kind of posses... Sorry it sounds somehow, but it's a demonic spirit that is at work.

Maybe she should go for deliverance.
Same place she was raped .
She does not need this all she need is strategies to dealth with them.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2021
AdeOri99:
Mmnh.
May you be healed.

Please, i need a loan of 60k, will use my laptop as collateral

Spec of the laptop
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Exodora: 8:42pm On May 17, 2021
berrystunn:

Soon we all will forget...

Next you know
Prison break
Same criminal Sentence life jail will jump out.

There is one that hit people with log before raping them no matter your age he does not care. Recently he escaped the prison from Imo State and he has gone back to that same life .
Is not long I warned my mum about leaving as early as 5am for morning service that we heard he raped someone again.

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Insectkiller: 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
Very pathetic sad story of yours

Firstly, I will like to ask: who was ur father/mother?? What habit does your father exhibited at one point or the other in his life??

I think ur (doroth edet) father must be a rapist in his days..maybe that's why his daughter has always been raped..
OR,
Maybe Dorothy was born to be raped and raped and gang-raped and gang-raped..
What a life??
Poverty is a very bad thing.. selling banana and dey raped and gang raped u again

Maybe to be raped was d destiny u chose

Just thinking aloud..

Anyways sorry for ur wahala..

But if things is like this, there is a way we do it..
If you want to get all those ur rapist into coming to confess and begging and remain under ur authority...then, message me..
I will show u d way...and dey will never try to rape again, even if dey open the pvssy to them..dey will have NO interest to fvck it..
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by kernniejay(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2021
When will you pay back the loan and what are the specifications of your laptop?
AdeOri99:
Mmnh.
May you be healed.

Please, i need a loan of 60k, will use my laptop as collateral
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Richthekid: 10:37pm On May 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2021
Exodora:

There is one that hit people with log before raping them no matter your age he does not care. Recently he escaped the prison from Imo State and he has gone back to that same life .
Is not long I warned my mum about leaving as early as 5am for morning service that we heard he raped someone again.

Very bad and alot more deadly criminals all over the place now , Outlaw No security nothing.

See what ESN did, are they for us or against us?
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 8:05am On May 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Spec of the laptop
Intel core i5, 64bit os.
8gig ram
136gig rom
Nvidia graphics card
No backup

I will pay 70k after 6 month, can we please chat via mail, my address is on my profile, and i will send you a pm
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 8:11am On May 18, 2021
kernniejay:
When will you pay back the loan and what are the specifications of your laptop?
I will pay back 70k in 6month time.
Specs of laptop.
Intel core i5, 64 bit
Nvidia graphic card
8 gig ram
136gig rom.
Let chat via mail please, my address is on my signature and i will send you a pm.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by hybrid11(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2021
bamisho:

The minute consensual sex is stopped it becomes rape. Either half way or not and no matter the motive. The minute consent is withdraw and you refuse to stop you are a bonafide rapist
I don't believe there's a halfway consent, is either you don't consent at all than you agreed and halfway u change your mind ,you're wicked and selfish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.