Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences (37183 Views)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Freezby2020: 4:09pm On May 17, 2021
FAKE STORY

IF AND IF IT'S TRUE YOU NEED SPECIAL DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRITS OF RAPE.
BUT THE STORY IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE
shocked shocked
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/17/woman-raped-four-separate-times-shares-horrible-experiences
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by shoprite: 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
Ytea:
I'll protect my children with my life. If I have to hurt someone really bad, I won't hesitate. Don't mess with my kids.

I'm with you on this one 100% !

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by kofo01: 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
Why is that she is only one they are raping? Is ur name rapisat?
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Freezby2020: 4:11pm On May 17, 2021
You are the FOOL, WHO IS READY TO SWALLOW FAKE STORY LINE HOOK AND SINKER

SweetCuntess:
You silly
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by prophetfire: 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
MaDaRa01:
What do rapist enjoy in forced sexual act sad
. That's what I can't understand!!! I can't even bleep my spouse if she isn't interested. Not to talk of forcing someone that would be fighting, struggling and crying. That's high degree demon possession.

3 Likes

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by oluwasegun007(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2021
Haaa....all is well.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 17, 2021
it's better to masturbate than commit rape. say no to rape!

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Babara1994(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2021
If you were raped at the age of 24, then you alone have to be blamed.
I only give my symphaty to girls below 14.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by WaffenSS(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2021
She just hogged the limelight and made this about her.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by bamisho: 4:35pm On May 17, 2021
Babara1994:
If you were raped at the age of 24, then you alone have to be blamed.
I only give my symphaty to girls below 14.

So if someone is raped by a robber it’s their fault shocked na wa for lack of sense

3 Likes

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by ademuyiwa20(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2021
If only our government can pass a law that any one caught raping a woman should have his manhood cut off, honestly there will be drastic reduction in rape.l
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by seyz91(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2021
i tell you
sweetshisha:
Having a Female child is scary this days
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by generalwo(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/17/woman-raped-four-separate-times-shares-horrible-experiences
.... I support this one.... No rapist should live..... The maximum sentence should be passed on, not just rapists but cultists, internet fraudsters, kidnappers, terrorists, robbers and everyone and anyone involved in any illegal activity....... Nigeria needs a purge and a cleansing for it to become greats again.... 80 percent of people go into crime because they believe they will someone buy their way out if they are caught.... Death to all enemies of one Nigeria
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by seyz91(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2021
hear yourself out

One Rapist Sympathizer spotted

even you yourself deservedl to be jailed for thus nonsense coment
P1PrinceKT:
Rapist deserve to die only if they killed during the process.

They are Humans too and deserve Justice according to the implications of the Raped.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by dizzzzy14: 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

And they are walking free, If I was a lady and u rape me. I will bite off your wind pipe, I will kill u for sure.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by ofiko123(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2021
Terrible..any girl or lady should not pray to ever experience something like this in any way or form.. Very terrible indeed.

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by seunlayi(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2021
joyandfaith:

Parental upbringing. She was raised in a dysfunctional home.
you got it
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by kinzation(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2021
POCO- LEE
pocohantas:
Whenever I see those little kids that sell in strange places, my heart bleeds. You see some of them going to construction sites and entering places that an adult sef would be scared to enter, all to sell boiled groundnut. Chai!
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 17, 2021
Is her own à cours ? She refuse to learn from experience and keep putting herself in harm ways. I am not justifying rape but I believe that one should be able to learn from experience and to always keep himself safe.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Onewazobia(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2021
Rape is rape, bad and should be condemed. However dressing, exposing your sensitive parts influnce the rate of rape. Stastistics shows that ther are more occurance of rape in the western world than we experience here. Pls be moderate in your ...
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by persius555(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2021
The men folk haven't done enough in standing for the women. Rapists should be treated like armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by opribo(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2021
Well, i think in this country victims of rape should be encouraged to report the incident immediately the deed is done, when we can procure fresh evidence and facts to deal decisively with the matter.

It shouldnt be many years after the act, then you come and open up, where all the evidence are gone as in the case of one popular singers wife, who said she was raped twice in a doggy style. Who does that. ....and you want us after two decades to beleive that trash without any evidence.

You can see how this current one was apprehended eventhough she is late, may her soul rest in peace. Her rapist was still caught. I beleive if the police should do their work as it should all the accessories to this crime would be apprehended and publicly handed over to the people for appropriate justice. These are not the time to allow someone to be alive after a day after judgement when you have deprived another. The judgement of the people is always better. Everybody will deal with the culprit as 'e dey pain am' until he goes to continue the same in the hereafter.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Ashirioluwa: 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
Some stories doesn’t add up.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by YangaBabe: 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
this is really sad one
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by PrinceGallant: 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
This your case, ehn? If one has to investigate your case, you are surely to be found culpable as well. Is it in your destiny?
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 17, 2021
She's stupid! Rape has a lot to do with ur dressing, dress like an olosho and be treated like one, simple! Is obvious the rsn she was raped was the way she dressed, Period! I don't av any pity and sympathy for her, we don't sympathize with u
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by Babara1994(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2021
bamisho:

So if someone is raped by a robber it’s their fault shocked na wa for lack of sense
Didn't you read that she was raped more than once? When you are a victim of a particular circumstance repeatedly, then you should assess yourself.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by chatinent: 6:26pm On May 17, 2021
Mehn.
Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
seyz91:
hear yourself out

One Rapist Sympathizer spotted

even you yourself deservedl to be jailed for thus nonsense coment
they (Rapist) should be rape as well as the damaged they have done.

Re: Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences by hashtagged(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Whenever I see those little kids that sell in strange places, my heart bleeds. You see some of them going to construction sites and entering places that an adult sef would be scared to enter, all to sell boiled groundnut. Chai!

That's how I almost sent one may to his ancestors last week. Oga was chucking his hand into the pant of a kid selling water, promising her he would give her money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.