Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) (6505 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Newswire: 3:13pm On May 17, 2021
Here is the video showing the moment a woman fights her man as he attempts to stop her from evicting the "side chic" she saw in his car.

The audience filming the clash are heard commenting, asking if the side chic knows what the girlfriend has suffered for her to want to sit in front of her man's car.

The incident which is said to have played out in Ghana has gotten more than one million views online.

The viral video have gotten a lot of reactions by watchers. Some said the woman even with her big Yansh did not please the man who else will please the man.

The other person said there's nothing you can do to please men, that they will always cheat.

Watch The Video HERE..

1 Like

Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Enoch07: 3:18pm On May 17, 2021
Omo see something!!!
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by fernandez1(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2021
Ghanaian are blessed with back hassle
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2021
I watched the video yesterday, omoh the woman get nyash
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Newswire: 7:57pm On May 17, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
I watched the video yesterday, omoh the woman get nyash

Lol...
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2021
Trailer indeed
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Consray(f): 9:18pm On May 17, 2021
Honestly men are never satisfied with one kind of soup, they will want to test them all.

So, you either take them that way or leave them

1 Like

Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2021
Consray:
Honestly men are never satisfied with one kind of soup, they will want to test them all.

You this geh again!!! cheesy
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2021
D azz is just big bt nt shaped nice.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Uzomacharles: 10:41am On May 18, 2021
OP,Wetin that Cream dey do there??

1 Like

Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by wearsandtrends1: 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
speechless, speechless thats how you make me feel
angry

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Joel3(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2021
grin is this what you called trailer yansh? Although the yansh is big only because she has no fat just muscle ynahs. And trimmed body.
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by debbydams(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2021
Consray:

abi, my ex once told me he can't be eating one food every time..I just weak ni
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 18, 2021
dogs never get satisfied eh cheesy
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Consray(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
luminouz:

You this geh again!!! cheesy
what did i do dude?
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Consray(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
debbydams:
naturally they're that way you can only find Just 5% out of 100% of men that doesn't cheat
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
Consray:
what did i do dude?
Dude? shocked i'm your elder brother...

Oya,kneel down there and raise ya hands
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
debbydams:
Nawa o...see as you just dey paint us bad..
No wonder you're scared of me grin
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Consray(f): 9:39pm On May 21, 2021
luminouz:

Dude? shocked i'm your elder brother...

Oya,kneel down there and raise ya hands
like seriously?
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2021
Consray:
like seriously?

Yeah...so? tongue
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Consray(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2021
luminouz:

Yeah...so? tongue
but what makes you think that you're older than me?
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
Consray:
but what makes you think that you're older than me?

Check when I registered on NL babe grin
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Consray(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
luminouz:

Check when I registered on NL babe grin

smile you being here before me is not a prove that you're actually older than me
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2021
Consray:
smile you being here before me is not a prove that you're actually older than me

That and your dp

If that's your dp, you are so younger than me
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by debbydams(f): 10:44pm On May 21, 2021
luminouz:

Nawa o...see as you just dey paint us bad..
No wonder you're scared of me grin
I'm not scared of any man I just want peace of mind
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by luminouz(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2021
debbydams:
I'm not scared of any man I just want peace of mind

Lol...I hear...

Sha dey prepare cuz I go soon bomb you wink
Re: Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) by Newswire: 11:37pm On May 22, 2021
No bomb am oo

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! See What This Father Posted About His Daughter On Facebook / Tips On How To Woo A Girl / There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.