Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) (74059 Views)

Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari / This Is How Man Utd Stars Pull Up To Training Everyday In Their Super Cars (Pix) / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by ThierryJay: 9:07am On May 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Comparing a 36 yr old to a 33 yr old that has spent all his career in one club to one that joint an economical goal scoring team in the Italian league just 3yrs ago and u are not ashamed to say its just 10 goals diff... a juventus team that hasnt scored 4 goals more than 5 times in a game in all competitions even b4
Ronaldo joined...

Let messi join atletico and let me know how he will score 20 goals a season, talkless of a juve team...messi the fraud always riding on other players shine... suarez left him and went to atletico and won them the league....simply shows that suarez is a better player.... he scored in big games , while messi was busy looking for huesca and eibar to score...

Yeye arguments. Why can't you compare 36 year old CR to 33 year old Messi? Is it Messi's fault that CR was a late bloomer such that while Messi was getting nominated for World best player at 20 years, Ronaldo had to wait until he was 23 before becoming world class. Why don't you also give Messi the credit for the 3 year headstart?

Well, by your logic, Lukaku is also a better player than CR. After all, he won Inter the league in which CR was also a participant. Even Arturo Vidal left Barca and joined Inter and has now won the League. And pls tell, in how many big games did your CR score a non-penalty goal this Serie A season? Let me see how you'd weave your way out of this one.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2021
ENGLAND WILL BE GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

Yeye arguments. Why can't you compare 36 year old CR to 33 year old Messi? Is it Messi's fault that CR was a late bloomer such that while Messi was getting nominated for World best player at 20 years, Ronaldo had to wait until he was 23 before becoming world class. Why don't you also give Messi the credit for the 3 year headstart?

Well, by your logic, Lukaku is also a better player than CR. After all, he won Inter the league in which CR was also a participant. Even Arturo Vidal left Barca and joined Inter and has now won the League. And pls tell, in how many big games did your CR score a non-penalty goal this Serie A season? Let me see how you'd weave your way out of this one.

Saying Ronaldo is a failed project in juve is a huge slap on their faces that why they keep blaming his teammates when things go south. CR7 fanboys are too delusional. Same group of people failed to acknowledge Pep's success and dominance in England simply because he has not won the UCL but turn around to educate on Ronaldo's success in italy.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by ThierryJay: 10:02am On May 18, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Saying Ronaldo is a failed project in juve is a huge slap on their faces that why they keep blaming his teammates when things go south. CR7 fanboys are too delusional. Same group of people failed to acknowledge Pep's success and dominance in England simply because he has not won the UCL but turn around to educate on Ronaldo's success in italy.

I honestly think they never knew they'd fall into the same bucket they had been criticizing over the years i.e Messi and Pep. So they had to change mouth to save face and it looks really ridiculous. All of them are schizophrenia victims.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

I honestly think they never knew they'd fall into the same bucket they had been criticizing over the years i.e Messi and Pep. So they had to change mouth to save face and it looks really ridiculous. All of them are schizophrenia victims.
Karma is a bitch. What goes around has finally arrived at their door steps.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:15am On May 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

But you said the team failed him. If this same team feed him all the goals he scored then the team did not fail him.
The team failed him by performing beyond expectations! Use your head messi fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by ericmor: 11:17am On May 18, 2021
Me don already talk am, dis guy no dey waste time, him go run if juve no qualify. Him no dey do for better for worst and him no dey wait for building team, him no get time for that like watin messi dey do for barca

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:21am On May 18, 2021
GreatestA1:
Can you furnish us with screenshots of Juve fans on twitter singing the praise of Ronaldo?

While we wait for you, let's talk about club management. I thought you people said Ronaldo can succeed anywhere and under any management, that he is an all-sufficient player who doesn't depend on anyone to succeed. Do we now agree that one's team and management are the biggest determinants of a player's individual fatwas and that Ronaldo is only a player afterall?
First funish us with screenshots of the juve fans not happy with him. You think we don't know it's you Messi fans parading as juve fans?

Yes, Ronaldo could succeed anywhere under any management, drink poison if e dey pain you. But understand he's 36 now and has nothing anymore to prove to you sad cunts. Man will always get old and decline

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by ericmor: 11:22am On May 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

No mind dem, make messi comot for barca that they have been shouting since. barca is under performing and having crisis but messi still stayed there and help dem to even win trophy with that their yeye team but ronaldo failed juve n decided to run. So he won't collect champions league again for juve ni cus me still dey wait o as ronaldo fans be dey shout then

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:23am On May 18, 2021
Teeklef:

love that meme. You are right, he said champions league is coming back and that's the truff bro. It will surely comes back because my man is not ready to run away like a thief at midnight.
He's always ready to run if they don't upgrade his contract every year after threatening. He's the real thief in the midnight

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by ThierryJay: 11:28am On May 18, 2021
ericmor:

No mind dem, make messi comot for barca that they have been shouting since. barca is under performing and having crisis but messi still stayed there and help dem to even win trophy with that their yeye team but ronaldo failed juve n decided to run. So he won't collect champions league again for juve ni cus me still dey wait o as ronaldo fans be dey shout then

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:37am On May 18, 2021
OmoAkin85:
omo ode go lick his ass.ronaldo is just a glory hunter hunting for personal record. Juventus have been winning league consistently before he arrive ..and they always reach quaterfinal .semi final in champions league but reverse is d case since he arrive.his first season they lost copaitalia which they have been winning for past 7years ..the team lack team work with him and they have change three coach because of dat ..and yet no changes..he score most of his goals against small teams.am a messi fan but thats d same problem we are facing until he leaves thats when we can rebuild ..you can't rebuild with dis two superstars anymore ..
You dumb haters always contradicting yourselves.. First, when CR7 won seria A title 2 times in a row it was juve wasn't a challenge cause seria A is a farmer's league where juve always win, now you dumbos are changing mouth saying he spoilt juve. How can a player responsible for almost 50% of all goals scored by juve be the problem, the highest scorer in seria A since his arrival. He single handedly won them the super cup this season and you talking nonsense. About scoring against small team, Messi is the only one guilty of that, he has 0 goal against top 3 while CR7 had 6 goals against top 3, so keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by Olarewaju89: 12:06pm On May 18, 2021
Dalil8:
G.O.A.T

If Mbappe, somehow ends up at Madrid next season then PSG are getting Ronaldo.

But I'd love to see him back home at Real Madrid where he belongs. cry

He's won 4 titles at Juve genius undecided

100 Goals in just 3 years. Is that what you call failure?

I thought he came there to win champions league, and not seria A title because juve have been winning those titles and banging goals before he came there.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by GreatestA1(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
FuckThaMod:

First funish us with screenshots of the juve fans not happy with him. You think we don't know it's you Messi fans parading as juve fans?

Yes, Ronaldo could succeed anywhere under any management, drink poison if e dey pain you. But understand he's 36 now and has nothing anymore to prove to you sad cunts. Man will always get old and decline
That you think I'm a fan of Messi is not the tweets of Juve fans showing that they are happy with Ronaldo which I dared you to produce. Let's stick to the issue. If you want to have a discussion, ensure your response is not everywhere. Your response should provide adequate material particular to the point and you should stay on the point.

In light of the fact that you have failed to produce the tweets of Juve fans allegedly being happy with Ronaldo, it is therefore safe to conclude that Juve Fans are not happy with Ronaldo.

On the second issue that Ronaldo can succeed anywhere under any management, let me say a few words. In one breath you said Ronaldo couldn't win the UCL because the management of Juve was everything but impressive. In another breath you are now saying Ronaldo can succeed anywhere under any management. Your argument is self-contradictory. If Ronaldo can succeed under any management as you said, why is he yet to win the UCL with Juve after leaving Madrid that spoonfed him with assists and pre-assists? It shows you lack depth in reasoning and that's why your response is littered with insults that best describe you.

I like that after all your arguments, you finally conceded that Ronaldo is 36 and he is declining. That's the simple fact. He has not won the UCL with Juve not just because of bad management, but also because Ronaldo has declined. That's that. Ronaldo has therefore failed in Juve after failing to win them the UCL for which they bought him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
Juventus lost huge points this season.

100goals in 3 seasons
This man is a real baller.

You said he ruined Juventus, but Juventus ruined him completely.
Midfield work is very poor
Only the likes of Cuadrado, Dybala understands his movement well.

Andrea Pirlo is not even helping matters at all, messing up the team with failed tactical formation and game play.

Remember that he Increased the Positive sides of Juventus via fans and Financial zone and Seria A at large

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by FuckThaMod: 6:12pm On May 18, 2021
[s]
GreatestA1:
That you think I'm a fan of Messi is not the tweets of Juve fans showing that they are happy with Ronaldo which I dared you to produce. Let's stick to the issue. If you want to have a discussion, ensure your response is not everywhere. Your response should provide adequate material particular to the point and you should stay on the point.

In light of the fact that you have failed to produce the tweets of Juve fans allegedly being happy with Ronaldo, it is therefore safe to conclude that Juve Fans are not happy with Ronaldo.

On the second issue that Ronaldo can succeed anywhere under any management, let me say a few words. In one breath you said Ronaldo couldn't win the UCL because the management of Juve was everything but impressive. In another breath you are now saying Ronaldo can succeed anywhere under any management. Your argument is self-contradictory. If Ronaldo can succeed under any management as you said, why is he yet to win the UCL with Juve after leaving Madrid that spoonfed him with assists and pre-assists? It shows you lack depth in reasoning and that's why your response is littered with insults that best describe you.

I like that after all your arguments, you finally conceded that Ronaldo is 36 and he is declining. That's the simple fact. He has not won the UCL with Juve not just because of bad management, but also because Ronaldo has declined. That's that. Ronaldo has therefore failed in Juve after failing to win them the UCL for which they bought him.

[/s]
So much trash... You were the one that first stated juve fans are not happy and you didn't provide any silly screenshot, so why should i then provide you with screenshots? You think I'm jobless as you are?
I never contradicted myself, you're just pained, obsessed and dumb. Ronaldo could win you matches on his own no matter the management but considering his current age he'll need a good management, if it were the young Ronaldo Juventus would win UCL back to back with this dead team. Never mistake him with Messi that was spoon fed by ronaldinho xavi and iniesta from a young age. Ronaldo worked hard on his own and never got spoon fed when he was young. I asked you before, were you there when juve and him agreed he was brought to win the ucl or is it your stupid delusions messing with your pathetic self?
Like a said earlier, he has nothing to prove anymore
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by pquaver(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2021
Dalil8:

STFU! You know nothing about football.

JUVE is on 75 points in 5th place while Barca on 76 pts is in 3rd place.

Do you think Barca would even finish 6th in Serie A this season? Serie A was the most competitive league this season. La Liga was the worst league to watch this season, lowest scoring as well.

Inter invested more bolstering their squad, same as AC milan. Juventus failed to bolster their squad, now they're paying the price.

I mean isn't that why Messi threatened to leave Barca this season? Cuz they failed to sign players that'll help them win the league and UCL.

Btw your tap-in merchant, Pessi hasn't won a UCL since Neymar left and i doubt they ever will.

Idiot barca will finish first in that Serie A. The leagues are different.. If Bara play the 19 teams there definitely the will win the league. If juve play the 19 in laliga the will finish 7th that you know.. Again ronaldo has a better and balanced team than Messi yet he couldn't deli.. Infact Messi has even overtaken the idiot in goalchart.. Yet u ignoramus keep shout goal scorer, Mr Champions league and challenge. The idiot has failed get a grip on yourself and stop vibrating like ditched p***y that you are..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by colossus91(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2021
Dalil8:

Well Messi also renewed his contract so he could win the UCL with Barca

E no concern me bro!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by Dalil8: 8:43pm On May 18, 2021
colossus91:

E no concern me bro!!

All that bs u type no concern me too na undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by obonujoker(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
Pessi fans trying to rub Ronaldo's juve career with someone's failed national team career grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) by colossus91(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2021
Dalil8:

All that bs u type no concern me too na undecided

Learn to communicate without being insulting,no be me cause your frustration sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.