Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits (29220 Views)

Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by integrity16(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2021
ofiko123:
What Economic benefit does Indian hemp has? ? Those in the house of Representatives are not serious at all..

Bros, go and read up. Don't you know it's oil cures cancer?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2021
Good news

grin cheesy
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by baseb: 5:52pm On May 17, 2021
Always waiting for the 'white man' So if the white man had not done so, the 'black man' in nigeria would never have know of its benefits that's if it actually has. Naijaaaaaaa
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by berrystunn(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2021
Fela said a thing like this ...
But mugus did understand
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by airminem(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2021
Latoturaa:
Finally most people talk bad about me because am a lady that smoke
cheesy

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ceede2: 5:55pm On May 17, 2021
light kpoli for Buharia may be that will brave him not to negotiate with terrorist anymore.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Raddie(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2021
Was it illegal before?

Weed actually sells more than cigarette this days o!
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ugodson(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2021
For the record I don't smoke weed and I don't intend doing so,but there is sense in what this guy is saying.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 17, 2021
Let's fuckkking go!!! Congratulations guys

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Lilpen3758: 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
This is actually a good news
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ManuelZuka(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
NAIRA MARLEY for president of igbolabi nation
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by solexjames(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
Demm nigarr...will be very happy now
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Vulcanheph(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2021
I'm surprised that slawormirr hasn't commented in such a thread like this.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Lilpen3758: 6:01pm On May 17, 2021
ugodson:
For the record I don't smoke weed and I don't intend doing so,but there is sense in what this guy is saying.
why don't you smoke weed??
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2021
integrity16:
Wow! This is a welcome development. My issue now is with the Sharia governors, would they allow this in their respective states? Time will tell.

I'm not sure if cannabis is haram
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Zizicomm: 6:01pm On May 17, 2021
officialwdhtv:
are Nigerians mentally ripe for this kind of thing? make mad people no go full street o lmao

Hello everyone

Kindly follow me on Instagram: @wetindeyhappenTV and Twitter: @officialwdhtv

FOR INTERESTING UPDATES.

Weekly goodies on my page for loyal followers.

Thanks and God bless you.

People wey dey mad from Igbo don get madness for their gene already.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ManuelZuka(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2021
they should also sign #no pay any dine for marriage into law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 17, 2021
Latoturaa:
IF YOU GET WARRI WEED ABEG CALLED ME BECAUSE IT ALLOWS ME OVER KNOCK ANY STUPIDITY OUT OF PUCCY 50 MINUTES NONSTOP ACTION
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Nonexisting: 6:02pm On May 17, 2021
Good one speaker Femi, my brother in weed. You represent us well.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Angrygoat: 6:03pm On May 17, 2021
Time has come 2kush atATM gallery. Kolorado things
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:03pm On May 17, 2021
Perhaps the best new coming out of the country in recent years
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by YangaBabe: 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
hmm no be small thing
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
HIT THE PUCCY AFTER WEED ALWAYS SWEET
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Zizicomm: 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
integrity16:
Wow! This is a welcome development. My issue now is with the Sharia governors, would they allow this in their respective states? Time will tell.

That's their personal problem....

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by LikeAking: 6:05pm On May 17, 2021
Nice!

Let the money flow.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2021
Latoturaa:
You ain't a smoker, you just saying it

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by CSTRR: 6:07pm On May 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Bluntemperor: 6:07pm On May 17, 2021
Latoturaa:

Hehehe,so no other serious matters for discussion or better things to talk about?
Remember the DStv issue- 'pay as you go' that up till now no action from our Honorable house!
What about Discos-nepa-speculative bills call estimated Billiing for millions of Nigeria;
What about the Free Pre-paid meters yet to get to millions of Nigerians!
Indeed, the weed is a wanderful innovations!
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Attit: 6:08pm On May 17, 2021
Great!

I can start getting ready for this stuff. Nice! Anyone with the connection in Abuja to get license may hook up with me for partnership. I gat the Agricultural skill: hydroponics, indoor, lightning of plants....and growing cannabis is not a big issue.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by CSTRR: 6:09pm On May 17, 2021
Imagine all the hectares of weed farms destroyed just this year alone in Nigeria.

Those outputs could have earned serious Dollars in America.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by CSTRR: 6:11pm On May 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Legendrysailor(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
rocknation62:
It’s a good news for Slowmir

Damn niggar!

Issorite grin
slarwormirr is at the peak of ecstasy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / 2018 Proposed Budget In Summary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.