Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits (29216 Views)

Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Shagati(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2021
@Jakumo are you here? grin grin grin
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by spinna: 7:33pm On May 17, 2021
Joor joor.. naija green white green.. green for the poly and white for the rizz
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by LightUpWithKemi: 7:40pm On May 17, 2021
Noted.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by jeyem(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2021
shamsin6300:

I detest female smokers with passion.
Like wtf are you smoking for?
you need to come to USA, you will be force to see it as normal thing!
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ensamy(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2021
Heyyyyyy!!
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by shamsin6300(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2021
jeyem:
you need to come to USA, you will be force to see it as normal thing!

I will love to show up in USA sir, wish you can take care of that sad
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Cnach: 8:12pm On May 17, 2021
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by themanderon: 8:29pm On May 17, 2021
It is finished.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by lawalmovichhhh: 8:45pm On May 17, 2021
lol....naija don die...see weed leaders
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by saintmm(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
There is nothing in life that is 100% risk free.
Legalizing cannabis is not 100% bad as some people may assume.
If you're aware of the health benefits of this crop, you will know that it's a gift of nature to man. Besides, that some persons abuse it is not a yardstick to shut the door on its unsubstituted benefits to man.
Although I'm not a user, but as a scientist, upon discovery of the multiple economic and health benefits of this crop, I knew it won't take time for reality to Dawn on us and wake up from our slumber, I was do glad when info state governor embarked on this campaign and thank God it's yielding fuits.
Note, it's just a matter of time, everything will normalize and we will start enjoying the advantage and cope with the disadvantage!

I rise

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ellizy(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
We move!
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by JTCHI: 9:00pm On May 17, 2021
These efilefus have forgotten that there's no food. See the kind of bills they can easily come out with.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Goldiness: 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
Finally the chicken has come home to roost.
How funny. I laugh.
So weed smokers have legalized their food, so that they can smoke in peace, after so long. Enjoy all you weed addicts grin grin
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Akanbiedu(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2021
Ma niccuh
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by charleybam(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2021
Una like follow follow but una no wan do una country well so una citizens go enjoy the benefits of this.. if money don dey pump from the business,una go still loot am,wicked set of people...mtcheew
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by inumidun2010(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2021
If Fulani carry their COWS ENTER WEED PLANTATION... Na sorry case be that oooo cos Those Cows might kill the HERDER himself....
HISBAH over to you.... Those People dey REVERSE MODE
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Lovestrong(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2021
Aderupoko2:
So, government should apologise to Fela.
upon d trouble way dey.

Them come legalise highway
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Lilpen3758: 10:11pm On May 17, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I'm not sure if cannabis is haram
this your monicker na something else ooh grin grin grin
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ugodson(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2021
Lilpen3758:
why don't you smoke weed??

Not my calling bro
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Jamaica1503: 10:14pm On May 17, 2021
Or11:

Just because it will be legalized doesn't mean they won't still talk. Smoke your smoke and live your life
I smoke weed for my metal concentration and pains relief but sincerely speaking smoking isn't a ladies ting cos of implications during child birth instead cool it for consumption and u can still get high
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Lilpen3758: 10:16pm On May 17, 2021
ugodson:

Not my calling bro
alright na
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by hurlanrewaju(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2021
Best news ever heard since 1960
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by GABRIEL6036: 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Insane youth, young and old loading..... You will see many mad people roaming the street an this is about to kick off.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by smsinnigeria(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2021
I will go back to farming.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by donhils: 11:00pm On May 17, 2021
saintmm:
There is nothing in life that is 100% risk free.
Legalizing cannabis is not 100% bad as some people may assume.
If you're aware of the health benefits of this crop, you will know that it's a gift of nature to man. Besides, that some persons abuse it is not a yardstick to shut the door on its unsubstituted benefits to man.
Although I'm not a user, but as a scientist, upon discovery of the multiple economic and health benefits of this crop, I knew it won't take time for reality to Dawn on us and wake up from our slumber, I was do glad when info state governor embarked on this campaign and thank God it's yielding fuits.
Note, it's just a matter of time, everything will normalize and we will start enjoying the advantage and cope with the disadvantage!

I rise
Mention at least 5 of its confirmed health benefits
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2021
Good one... Better development
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by jubrilELsudan: 11:19pm On May 17, 2021
OK THAT'S GOOD.

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by DaCharis2016: 12:03am On May 18, 2021
You guys want to copy America in everything, and you keep getting it muddled up.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by philisto: 12:35am On May 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/house-of-reps-set-to-legalise-the-use-of-indian-hemp-for-economic-benefits-spokesperson/
. The medical and financial aspect is good but most nigeria will abuse the medicinal aspect while the people at the head will be looting the money.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Rossinkup: 12:48am On May 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Your Highnesses... Like this post

Your Royal Highness, this is indeed a wonderful development.

At last, Nigeria joins the league of sensible nations who have long ago legalised cannabis for recreational and medicinal use.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Rossinkup: 12:55am On May 18, 2021
CSTRR:
I would seriously consider going to weed farming if it is eventually legalised.

The economic potentials are enormous.

Straight to the export market.

You don't even need to export it. The demand in Nigeria alone will make you stinking rich.

We always underestimate the Nigerian market.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Rossinkup: 12:59am On May 18, 2021
JTCHI:
These efilefus have forgotten that there's no food. See the kind of bills they can easily come out with.

Does food fall from the sky?

Is it not by doing business you get food?

The cannabis industry is a multi-trillion dollar industry dude.

It will put food on many Nigerian tables.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.