Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits (29217 Views)

Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Arigwaska: 6:13pm On May 17, 2021
Indian hemp is beneficial depending on ur system
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by blowjob: 6:15pm On May 17, 2021
ONLY GOD IS THE MOST HIGH undecided
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by pegix(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2021
lexy2014:

It's even more reason to go to farm. When it starts growing, herdsmen can bring their cattle to come & graze d Igbo. Guess what? D cattle go high. Then they will no that it's not every farmland u carry cattle to
grin grin grin....asin nice one

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Legendrysailor(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I'm surprised that slawormirr hasn't commented in such a thread like this.
He is in a meeting with the federal govt on the supposed legalization of weed, Naira marley is dia as well

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Ohizfly(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2021
Light my kpoli

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by PussyKing(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2021
Slawomire where are you?? grin
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Jake420: 6:19pm On May 17, 2021
shamsin6300:

I detest female smokers with passion.
Like wtf are you smoking for?
Relaxation no be only for men na grin

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by ubola: 6:21pm On May 17, 2021
It happened in Jamaica,when some members who smokes pushed for LEGALIZATION in the ganja world and it worked for them. But I love ganja cuz it doesn't cause cancer unlike cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Ohizfly(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by olisaEze(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2021
You guys in that House are always high, so why not. grin
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Josbreed: 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
Slawomir will be the number one beneficiary if this law is enacted.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Tony142: 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
Buhari is really working, They want to legalize madness for youth
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Josbreed: 6:36pm On May 17, 2021
I am still shocked that Slawomir has not commented. I hope all is well.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by IMASTEX: 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Mad pple go take style increase be day oo
Instead it will drop. People take pleasure in engaging in what is hidden or forbidden. Do you know ogogoro was once a ban drink in the early 90's. Many said legalizing it will increase drunkard, etc.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Baitullah: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
THE REBIRTH OF IGBOLABI NATION...

SK distributors now will be like " hey guys, u can come out now" it's over
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by brownbib(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
Legaliz it... Rasta man gon' advertise it.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Obipaul77(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/house-of-reps-set-to-legalise-the-use-of-indian-hemp-for-economic-benefits-spokesperson/
yes naa, if not why not , all of them from hair to toe including baba on top will never deny of taking the weed.So let them legalize weed so that they can take it even during commissioning of the zoo projects.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by BrainEya(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
(◔‿◔)
After this, I'm deactivating.

I just dey laugh and I don't know Y
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Emmanueladvocate(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Latoturaa:
Finally most people talk bad about me because am a lady that smoke
Don't allow anyone to talk to you dear, I once told my friends that one day this will happen but they did not believe me, I'm about to become a Billionaire
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
IMASTEX:

Instead it will drop. People take pleasure in engaging in what is hidden or forbidden. Do you know ogogoro was once a ban drink in the early 90's. Many said legalizing it will increase drunkard, etc.
hmm. All is well. Thank God I no dey take am
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by jargooflife912(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
I like girls that smoke
Latoturaa:
Finally most people talk bad about me because am a lady that smoke
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by chuksoyo21(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
Ondo State Government had been right all along...

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Aderupoko2: 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
So, government should apologise to Fela.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by TheRollingStone: 6:54pm On May 17, 2021
As una Dey legalize am for news, make una still inform Olopa oo
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Ehinjuola: 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
My papa 5 hectares no dey waste nahin b dat

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by IMASTEX: 6:58pm On May 17, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
hmm. All is well. Thank God I no dey take am
Yes, me either. I don't smoke yet I support the legalization. We can't continue to reduce income that ought to come from it especially export.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by meedoLock(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2021
officialwdhtv:
are Nigerians mentally ripe for this kind of thing? make mad people no go full street o lmao

Hello everyone

Kindly follow me on Instagram: @wetindeyhappenTV and Twitter: @officialwdhtv

FOR INTERESTING UPDATES.

Weekly goodies on my page for loyal followers.

Thanks and God bless you.

my thought......

Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Felabarmudia: 7:17pm On May 17, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Mad people go plenty for naija o

Baba noooo! Not legalizing it can lead to madness cuz weytin guys de take now is far dangerous than M.J.
I worry for the next Gen.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by NofiuFade(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
Believe this at your own risk.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by Abujaexpress: 7:23pm On May 17, 2021
Blackfire:
Your Highnesses... Like this post
I will jump at it. Although, I almost missed my steps into lagoon in Lagos when as a novice, my colleagues at Apapa wharf gave me a dose of it years back. Immediately I piped from the wrap twice, I started hearing strange voices whistling around me. When I look round to behold who's whistling at me, I will not see anyone. The duty manager noticed my new behaviour and told one guy to get me garri with cold water to cool me off. I guzzled the garri like an hungry lion and slept off till the following morning before I knew what happened to me.
Re: House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits by SultanSayyed: 7:29pm On May 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.