Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine (30865 Views)

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by techrola: 7:09am On May 22, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
christians means christ.. christ is Jesus.

ur ignorant is a dangerous type.. sorry.. then u still dont have the ability to reason far.
i dont know the sense u using..
bible categorically tell us to follow Jesus, and u say it whitemen.. u must be drunk.

even in ur quran talk about Jesus..
read quran3:45..Yeshuah the messiah..

quran3:55..those who follow yeshuah are above.

even quran aknowledge Jesus as messiah..

Show me in the Bible where Christianity is written:
Show me in the Bible where Bible is written
Show me in the Bible where Jesus was born on Christmas day:

You are worshipping a Jewish son, and we told u to desist from that, you have gone astray and chosen the wrong path by associating partner with God through worshipping of Jesus.

In the Quran, God say, Jesus son of Mary is only a messenger of God, the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman, and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make the revelation clear to them, see how they turned away.
On judgement day, Jesus will denied Christianity as faith, God will ask him, did u tell ur people to worship u and ur mother as two gods besides me, Jesus will say, I have no right to speak of my own accord, except what u have ordered me, u are aware of what I will speak and what I have not said, it is their heart desire.

Muslims are the true followers of Jesus, we believe in his prophesy and in his miraculous birth, and we follow his teachings and the book he brought ( injil), the true gospel.

In the Bible Jesus testify that he is not God and he deserve not to be worship,

Christianity refer him as the son of God, son of God in the Bible, literally mean someone close to God, Adam, David and some prophets are regarded as the son of God in the Bible, even in some cases first son.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by techrola: 7:48am On May 22, 2021
Lovelyn451:
yeah...they should keep fighting for their land, just like bokoharam owns all the land in Nigeria and are currently fighting for it, I understand, jews have been hanging in the air, or maybe they're aquatic inhabitants....tchew
Stop bringing Boko Haram here, u are not different from them, u are worst than them, u rejoice over the killigs and oppression of Palestinian people, this is a case of supporting injustice, u marvel at seeing the blood of Palestinian women and children being spilled, tell me how u are not worst than Boko Haram.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Lovelyn451(f): 9:08am On May 22, 2021
techrola:

Stop bringing Boko Haram here, u are not different from them, u are worst than them, u rejoice over the killigs and oppression of Palestinian people, this is a case of supporting injustice, u marvel at seeing the blood of Palestinian women and children being spilled, tell me how u are not worst than Boko Haram.

pls tell me the intentions of these Palestinians throwing rockets at Israel, even to the hospitals where new born babies were kept, they had to carry their babies and stand by the hallway...oh I know they were playing with the Israelis and wicked Israel don't have any sense of humour....tchew...sorry my dear
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=techrola post=101941669]

Show me in the Bible where Christianity is written:
Show me in the Bible where Bible is written
Show me in the Bible where Jesus was born on Christmas day:

You are worshipping a Jewish son, and we told u to desist from that, you have gone astray and chosen the wrong path by associating partner with God through worshipping of Jesus.

In the Quran, God say, Jesus son of Mary is only a messenger of God, the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman, and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make the revelation clear to them, see how they turned away.
On judgement day, Jesus will denied Christianity as faith, God will ask him, did u tell ur people to worship u and ur mothe

Muslims are the true followers of Jesus,

i used to love muslim and at a time want to join, but when i see the way they hate non muslim, i gave up, bcux i dont want to hate my people..

bt u talkin nonsense here.. who say Jesus was born chrismas?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
Kirigidi:
"Palestine" is not even an Arab/Islamic name, rather it was a name given to that territory by the invading Roman colonialists during the Roman Empire. Just the same way the British colonialists named this side of Africa "Nigeria".
Actually after the destruction of the Temple, the Romans named the land "Palestine" from the word "Philistine" which means "the invader" in Hebrew. The named their land after a people who used to be the arch enemies of the Jewish people just to spite them. The Palestinians are Arabs from neighboring Arab countries. It's worthy to note that the "Philistine" were sea people from Greece.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.