Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine (30875 Views)

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Dagrace01(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
Won't say anything for now.

Erdogan seeked for Nigeria's support and it hasn't been affirmed that Buhari granted his wish.
We have other issues of national importance to trash out abeg.

If Buhari makes a mistake of granting that support then he's dragging Nigeria into a mess.
Our relationship with countries like Russia, Britain and American will have K-leg.
Yes Israel is a Jewish state not a Christian state, Christianity started from Rome but our Lord Jesus Christ is Jewish and Christians are followers of Christ or Christ like so therefore Christianity and Jewish religion Judahism have a tie, Muhammed too is not a Palestinian he's from Saudi Arabia.
The same way Palestine isn't Saudi Arabia same goes for us as Nigeria, we aren't an Arab state, we only practice the religions brought to us by foreigners.
We need to refrain from supporting any of the two country, the upheavals between them isn't
a religious war, it is a territorial war, and even if it is a a religious war, wetin concern us?
We are a secular state, we have our own indigenous religions which we have trashed.

There are Muslims in Israel who supports Israel's attack also there are Christians in Palestine who supports Palestine on this.
It's a case of Israel defending itself against a terrorist group Hamas, the same way we are supposed to focus on our enemies too, Boko Haram, Bandits etc.
#Gracias
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by DD29: 2:43pm On May 18, 2021
It's The Normal Norms In Nigeria.Christians Will Support Isreal And Muslim Will Support Palastine That Is How We Run Our Lives Full Of Sentiment And Bigotry
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Na christians matter go kill you lass lass. Your whole existence on this forum is dedicated to disproving Christianity yet it still triumphs over you every time!
CHRISTIANITY disproves itself and Jewish rabbi confirms it. We will not stop until we Bleep up CHRISTIANITY. I will rather give fair support for Jewish practices than christianity because they are straight forward than you hypocrites.

Rabbi said Jesus called for abrogation is Jewish covenant, hence Jesus is invalid but you clowns still support them. Rabbi said christianity is idolatry and he's very right

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10159285578274411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ffneB51jws

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 2:51pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

All the Curses on your family.

Pastor Adeboye had Male Sons.

Your Bas.tard Prophet Muhammad never had one male son despite sleeping with 9year doll playing girl children, slave girls, coptic Christians slaves, dead bodies, old women like Khadijah, etcetera even the female daughter he had still died.

That is how you will be barren for cursing Pastor Adeboye. You will sleep with even 9year old girls like your Prophet Muhammad and will still not have male children and finally you will go and join Muhammad in hell to do boom-boom with 72-demons imported from Hell. Becareful so your mum or sister will not be among the selected 72 for you as suicide bomb turban head wearing Jihadist.
back to sender. Your entire generation is damned. F7ck u and Adeboye. He's top CAN terrorist organization in Nigeria that supports israel state terrorsm. To hell with all of you

Knockout by Jewish Rabbi. "Christianity is idolatry"

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 2:55pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

All [s]the Curses on your family.

Pastor Adeboye had Male Sons.

Your Bas.tard Prophet Muhammad never had one male son despite sleeping with 9year doll playing girl children, slave girls, coptic Christians slaves, dead bodies, old women like Khadijah, etcetera even the female daughter he had still died.

That is how you will be barren for cursing Pastor Adeboye. You will sleep with even 9year old girls like your Prophet Muhammad and will still not have male children and finally you will go and join Muhammad in hell to do boom-boom with 72-demons imported from Hell. Becareful so your mum or sister will not be among the selected 72 for you as suicide bomb turban head wearing Jihadist.[/s]

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Blackdisciple(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
Rossinkup:
CAN is a body of illiterate, ignorant supporters of atrocities, massacres, and injustice against the Palestinian people.

Their support for Israel is ignorant, perverse, wicked, and based on religion, rather than justice.

Nigeria will NOT support the inhuman treatment of the Palestinians just because they are muslims.

CAN is a DISGUSTING let down and a disgrace to humanity.

African freedom fighters, from Mandela to Steve Biko to Nkrumah to Malcolm X, to Kenyatta to Martin Luther King jr, have always supported the Palestinian cause against the US backed Israeli aggression and theft of Palestinian land and territory, and the grossly unequal duel between Israel and Palestine.

And what does our worthless, uselesss CAN do?

''Oh we support Israel''.

Brainless mumu dullards who have likely never picked up a history book in their entire lives to even know the history of that region. All they see is ''muslim'' meaning ''we must oppose them''.

Zero sense of justice or equity.

DISGUSTING.

Are u done talking....

When you see boko haram ISWAP you will know them by their words.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Blackdisciple(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2021
temitope27:
Some idiot are complaining that USA sides with Israel, only USA what about over 50 oic nation in support of Palestine

Such is life bro,we take sides with who starts the trouble and when it's upon them they play the blame game like some Nigerian girls
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

Calm down and read your books.

Una no know una Qu'ran and Hadiths. Na Bible una go know.

Read this Luke 19:11 and open your dictionary and check the meaning of the word, Parable and then come back let's discuss more on Luke 19:17.

Luke 19:11 KJV — And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

Easton's Bible Dictionary
Parable:

(Gr. parabole), a placing beside; a comparison; equivalent to the Heb. mashal, a similitude. In the Old Testament this is used to denote (1) a proverb (1Sa 10:12; 24:13; 2Ch 7:20), (2) a prophetic utterance (Num 23:7; Eze 20:49), (3) an enigmatic saying (Psa 78:2; Pro 1:6). In the New Testament, (1) a proverb (Mar 7:17; Luk 4:23), (2) a typical emblem (Hbr 9:9; 11:19), (3) a similitude or allegory (Mat 15:15; 24:32; Mar 3:23; Luk 5:36; 14:7); (4) ordinarily, in a more restricted sense, a comparison of earthly with heavenly things, "an earthly story with a heavenly meaning," as in the parables of our Lord.

Instruction by parables has been in use from the earliest times. A large portion of our Lord's public teaching consisted of parables. He himself explains his reasons for this in his answer to the inquiry of the disciples, "Why speakest thou to them in parables?" (Mat 13:13-15; Mar 4:11,12; Luk 8:9,10). He followed in so doing the rule of the divine procedures, as recorded in Mat 13:13.

The parables uttered by our Lord are all recorded in the synoptical (i.e., the first three) Gospels. The fourth Gospel contains no parable properly so called, although the illustration of the good shepherd (Jhn 10:1-16) has all the essential features of a parable. (See List of Parables in Appendix.)

Now, that you know Luke 19:17 is a parable story by our Lord Jesus Christ so what Mu.mu question you want to ask of Luke 19:17
luke 19:17 was not a parable rather luke 19:11 was, and for your Information, Im Christian more than you can ever be as I read the bible and open my eyes, you lot are just blinded.I gave you three passages you are here chatting about a chapter that you plucked up from the bible that has no bearing to what I wrote, and you are here chatting shyte about me being Muslim when in fact Im a xtian from the 9ja delta. The only difference between me and you is this simple, I can tell facts from hearsay! you can cos all yah do is go to church o n Sunday and listen to what the pastor says meanwhile pastors preach prosperity and how the church bank account will swell up, wear fancy designers and yah lot wear same atires like the gentiles, u want me to go on??
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by hansomb: 3:24pm On May 18, 2021
Must religion be put into everything here. Even Christian Palestinian are killed. Ignorant people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by temitope27(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Such is life bro,we take sides with who starts the trouble and when it's upon them they play the blame game like some Nigerian girls
right bro
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by meekah: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
sreamsense:

I beg put your analysis in a Dustbin nearest to you. What do you want to tell Christians about Isreal that is not in the Bible? If Islam and Quran see Isreal as enemy that must be eliminated at all cost. Bible tells christians to pray for them and see them as friends. Bible talks about their beginning and ending, forget about whether Jews hate Christians or not.

Bible already gives reason why Isreal will hate Christians, it happens even when Jesus was alive. Reason of their hates of Christians is obvious in the Bible and how Christians also benefited through their unbelief. So, put your analysis in your pocket or dustbin. Bible offers full explanation about them, you can get a copy and read carefully and compare with Quran narration. Palestines are too stubborn, country you know you can not defeat, you will be throwing stones, firearms and rockets at them.

Isreal is always at defensive side, Palestine usually cause problem first by throwing rockets, they are too stubborn and aggressive. How can small provocation turns to throwing multiple rockets?
my brother jews don't hate christian in fact Israel Prime Minister had always shown praises and appreciation for support received from christian worldwide, it just that Israel's for now do not recognize Jesus Christ as their saviour the reason which you do understand also, when the time of the gentile lapses the Jew's we definitely return back to Jesus Christ, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Fantacy4(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
Turantula:

You want CAN to support terrorists?
Then Israel is what again ogah? Person wey offer you shelter for him land and u come the cause casala for am

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by meekah: 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

You and your fellow Headslamming Muslim, Sweetshisha are the Confused humans here.

There was no Palestine. 2000 years ago Rome sacked Judea(Real Name of Palestine) and renamed it Palestine. Today so called Muslim
Headslamming Palestinianss are bearing the name given by Pagan Romans according to Islam. The Romans evacuated about 80% Jews who owned the Land and from 2000 till modern history before the Arabs started arriving who are now claiming Palestine after the Israelites arrived back to their land.

The so called Palestine movement was only started in 1965 by PLO leader, Yasser Arafat and that was after Israel had returned to their Land and reestablished. The Ottoman Empire captured the Land from several Muslims fighting themselves bloody all the way back to Umayyads who built the Al-qasa Mosque on Solomon's temple ground that Muslims are now claiming as their 3rd Holiest site even though Muhammad, the mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable Prophet never stepped in physically to Jerusalem.

Part of why the Crusade Army was raised by the Catholic Church to take back the Stolen Jewish-Christian Land by the Headslamming Muslims So many Empires have conquered this Jewish Land(Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians even the Hellenization period of the Jews. To claim that the Palestinians own the land is to claim that Islamic Fulani under the Jihadi leadership of Usman Dan Fodio is the owner of Kwara State.

Go and read your books and stop writing ISIS islamic lies as history of the land for us.. We can't be deceived like the 54year old Muhammad who slept with a 9year old doll playing girl child and stole all the Jewish Prophets as Islam's own did to you and 1 billion other Headslamming Muslims.

Video of Israel's Iron Dome intercepting Muslim Hamas rockets shot into Israel before Israel decided to go on the offence against Islamic Terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcUpeaSX8BE

And for your many Christian Palestinians are been killed by their Muslim counterparts when they spread the gospel. Many of the Christian Palestinians are more educated and thus leave for Israel and the West in search of better opportunities while the Muslim Palestinians continue to donate their women and children in Sacrifice for Hamas and the false moon god of Muhammad.

Israel remains one of the most humane Army on earth warning severally warning the Palestinian civilians before they hit Hamas targets and tunnels so any Muslim civilian caught in the crossfire after been warned by the Israeli Defense Force to leave the Place brought it upon themselves and family due to their Islamic indoctrination. Even UN knows of this Antic of Hamas where they set missiles within the Orphanages, Hospitals, Schools so that when Israel hits back. They would try to buy the world Symphaty. It doesn't work.
GOD bless you my brother what an educative rejoinder , my pray and wish now is for Israel to blow up the so call alqasa mosque at the center of the current crisis, Nigeria christian who know there GOD should and are currently supporting Israel moreover He that watch over Israel neither sleep nor slumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Marine25ak: 4:13pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Easy2K: 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by youngpresidooo: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
Blakpot:

Guy i don tire. Don't have the energy to keep u with.

For the last time I'm not a moslem. I attend All Saints Anglican Church.
I don't have to recite that ridiculous thing you wrote their to prove it.
However i will recite the apostles' creed to clear up any misunderstanding bout my faith.

I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
Amen.

Also i don't believe Mohammed to be the chief agent of Satan. There is a bigger fish.

The true enemy to christians is amongst us- the Pope, the antichrist himself. Maybe u dont know yet but It was the papacy that invented islam.

deep
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by vioment: 5:17pm On May 18, 2021
Nigeria should be neutral.

Personally, I support Israel over any Arab state now or later.

God will help Israel against those surrounding terrorist states far and near.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by youngpresidooo: 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
My question what if the 2000 rockets had landed in Israel will this liars still say all they are saying?
You attacked me and I defended well.
I retaliated you are now forming victim.
Why attack in the first place?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by thebar: 5:34pm On May 18, 2021
Rossinkup:
CAN is a body of illiterate, ignorant supporters of atrocities, massacres, and injustice against the Palestinian people.

Their support for Israel is ignorant, perverse, wicked, and based on religion, rather than justice.

Nigeria will NOT support the inhuman treatment of the Palestinians just because they are muslims.

CAN is a DISGUSTING let down and a disgrace to humanity.

African freedom fighters, from Mandela to Steve Biko to Nkrumah to Malcolm X, to Kenyatta to Martin Luther King jr, have always supported the Palestinian cause against the US backed Israeli aggression and theft of Palestinian land and territory, and the grossly unequal duel between Israel and Palestine.

And what does our worthless, uselesss CAN do?

''Oh we support Israel''.

Brainless mumu dullards who have likely never picked up a history book in their entire lives to even know the history of that region. All they see is ''muslim'' meaning ''we must oppose them''.

Zero sense of justice or equity.

DISGUSTING.

See them... Terrorist.. all the insult are going to your father and your mother those ground head knackered.. religions of piss people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Perseverance127: 5:46pm On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

Thank you! This is why I always say the blackman is confused. There are more Palestinian Christian's than Israeli Christians. The birthplace of Jesus is actually in Palestine not Israel. Israel is a Jewish state, yet CAN blindly support them.
It was Bethlehem, Judea in the time of Jesus not Palestine. There has never in history existed a sovereign group of people known as Palestines, before 1948 they were Arabs living across the the Arab world. The historical fact is the Romans changed the name of Judea to philistia after Israel's ancient enemy the Philistines. The word Philistia was later phonetically changed to Palestine.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 5:47pm On May 18, 2021
vioment:
Nigeria should be neutral.

Personally, I support Israel over any Arab state now or later.

God will help Israel against those surrounding terrorist states far and near.
on what ground you do support state terrorsm?

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

[s]Your parents wasted their hard earned money that they would used in building a Skyscraper for you to go to School. Even simple reading. You can't read. Is it comprehension that you will know when you can't even read. I dey shame for the level of your illiteracy exactly as illiterate as Muhammad the Plagiarizer prophet.

Let me paste the whole of Luke 19:11-17 so people that didn't waste their Parents School fees can read and know that from Luke 19:11-27 are Parable told by Jesus Christ and that is why translations like King James Version will put these verses till verse 27 in red letter so anyone can read and know these are Parable Story told by Jesus Christ.

Luke 19:11-27 NKJV — Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem [/b]and because they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately. [b]Therefore He said: “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. “So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas, and said to them, ‘Do business till I come.’ “But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying, ‘We will not have this man to reign over us.’ “And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. “Then came the first, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned ten minas.’ “And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.’ “And the second came, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned five minas.’ “Likewise he said to him, ‘You also be over five cities.’ “Then another came, saying, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. ‘For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.’ “And he said to him, ‘Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow. ‘Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’ “And he said to those who stood by, ‘Take the mina from him, and give it to him who has ten minas.’ (“But they said to him, ‘Master, he has ten minas.’) ‘For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. ‘But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ ”

No true Christian spells Christian as xtian.

Last, you are such a dullard that to expose you is so easy for me whether you come through the Bible or through your qu'ran and hadiths. [/s]
you seem to be fixated on one of few passages I quoted, by calling it a proverb when indeed it is in the Bible, how about 2nd chronicles 15 12-13?
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
Perseverance127:
It was Bethlehem, Judea in the time of Jesus not Palestine. There has never in history existed a sovereign group of people known as Palestines, before 1948 they were Arabs living across the the Arab world. The historical fact is the Romans changed the name of Judea to philistia after Israel's ancient enemy the Philistines. The word Philistia was later phonetically changed to Palestine.
there was bro, you need to read deep,
if you read up Joel 3:4,Exodus 15:14 you will see the mention and in the map around the birth and b4 the birth of christ the whole region was Palestine
https://www.thebiblejourney.org/biblejourney1/1-the-world-of-the-new-testament-journeys-b/the-rulers-of-palestine/
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by BePrepared: 6:14pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
oga, Israel doesn't give a damn about you. Jews don't give a damn about Jesus. You hear me?. Hear directly from Rabbi Jew. He condemns and rejects Christianity.

Watch

Oga your assertion still doesn't negate the reality that Christianity has its roots in Judaism.

You said Jews reject Christianity, I wonder if it was Muslims that spread Christianity.

Men like Paul, Peter, Philip Stephen were they Arabs

May sense fall upon you
This I pray.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by HRMK: 6:15pm On May 18, 2021
hahaha....were u expecting anything dfft?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by BePrepared: 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
CHRISTIANITY disproves itself and Jewish rabbi confirms it. We will not stop until we Bleep up CHRISTIANITY. I will rather give fair support for Jewish practices than christianity because they are straight forward than you hypocrites.

Rabbi said Jesus called for abrogation is Jewish covenant, hence Jesus is invalid but you clowns still support them. Rabbi said christianity is idolatry and he's very right

U are ranting like an ant, 10 000 of ur ink can't be noticed
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 6:23pm On May 18, 2021
BePrepared:

U are ranting like an ant, 10 000 of ur ink can't be noticed
"seeing they see not. Hearing they hear not nor do they understand"
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by vioment: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
on what ground you do support state terrorsm?

Honestly, Arabs are violent. And honestly honestly, Islam is violent towards others. I say this knowing that they are many peaceful parts to Islam.

All the countries that are Islamic are almost no go areas. Even in Africa, it has brought damage. They don't stop until everyone is converted. It is because of Islam law over Nigerian law, that we are having problems in Nigeria; thanks to zamfara state.

In Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Islam is fighting them to wear hijab; but if you go to these Islamist countries, there is no question on how they expect you to dress. No argument about that. Their undertone is always religion. And it is by force.

So I support Israel because even though land issue is involved, it still has a religious undertone. Arabs took a quarter of Africa and converted or massacred the people of Africa. They began slavery in Africa. Go and read about Arabs and slavery, you will see my point.

If the tables were turned and Palestine was as powerful as israel, and Saudi was as powerful as America, the Palestine would have sent a missle each to every household in Israel or bring them all in public and behead them.

China and Russia don't tolerate Islam in their countries. But nobody talks about that, because they are also against America (the world's top country).

Arabs are failed colonizers and are trying to force respect through their failed tactics.

May Israel never be under the control of Arabs.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by BePrepared: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
Fantacy4:

Then Israel is what again ogah? Person wey offer you shelter for him land and u come the cause casala for am

Oga biko jamb is still on, go get a form for history in ABU
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
BePrepared:

Oga your assertion still doesn't negate the reality that Christianity has its roots in Judaism.
give us one example how you related?

You said Jews reject Christianity, I wonder if it was Muslims that spread Christianity.
kini nwi?. Question you must answer is, are Jews going to hell or paradise despite not accepting Jesus as lord and savior?.

Men like Paul, Peter, Philip Stephen were they Arabs
apart from Paul, proof to us that these people are Christians or practiced Christianity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Dances To Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Patronizes Akara Sellers (Photos) / FG Sets Up Farm Settlements For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.