Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine (30867 Views)

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by DaFuhrer(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2021
erico2k2:

You lot are soooo ignorant I swear down, why is this so??
Please read these two places in the bible
Joel chapter 3 verse 4 and Exodus 15:14 and isa14:29, these are even in the Old testament not in the new ones
Im done.You lot go to church and just listen and do not bother to read the Bible.

Mr Man, provide answers to the questions above and stop ranting like a over pampered kid

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Invitationn: 12:29pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

Headslamming Muslims and their re-writing of history laden with lies.

Hadith

وَعَنْ عُمَرَ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-يَقُولُ: {

لَأَخْرِجَنَّ اَلْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى مِنْ جَزِيرَةِ اَلْعَرَبِ, حَتَّى لَا أَدَعَ إِلَّا مُسْلِماً"

} رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ‏ 1‏ ‏

Umar (RAA) narrated, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, "I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula so as to leave only Muslims in it." Reported by Muslim.

English : Book 11, Hadith 1341
Arabic : Book 11, Hadith 1315
Bulugh Al Maram
Emotional piece I must say Pervertprophet grin
Unfortunately, you have no idea what you're talking about.
You don't even know the location of the Arabian peninsula grin
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:35pm On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:
Isreal is a Jewish state not a Christian State

Nigeria is a member of OIC, with Atleast 100 million Muslims, third most populous Muslim country
Judaism gave birth to Christianity and we worship thesame God with Jews.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
erico2k2:

That was my point, so being a jew does not automatically classify you as religious.
THE JEW RELIGION IS THE MOSES LAWS GIVING TO HIM BY GOD..

THERE IS ANOTHER MOSES 10 HOLY LAWS. THESE 10 LAWS WERE SPECIALLY GIVEN TO MOSES AT MOUNT SINAI.. THESE 10 LAWS KNOWN AS 10COMMANDMENTS ARE THE ONES JESUS CAME AMEND AND TEACH..
SO TODAY CHRISTIAN LAWS CAN BE TRACED BACK TO MOSES... AND THAT MOSES IS THE FATHER OF JEWISH LAWS..

THIS IS WHY CHRISTIANS RELATE TO JEW.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Yusman316(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2021
No body is even asking CAN the right question. How did PMB support Palestine?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Yusman316(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
Judaism gave birth to Christianity and we worship thesame God with Jews.
My guy Judaism didn't give birth to anything. People created Christianity of their free will. Go tell Jews Judaism gave birth to Christianity and see the reply u will get from them. People that didn't recognize/believed in the authenticity(prophet hood) of Jesus Christ (A.S), are the ones u are expecting to believe a religion modeled after him
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I wish you didn't answer this wall gecko of a guy
grin grin grin grin grin everyone has an opinion with very little knowledge
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by stormborn28(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

Nigeria is a member of OIC, with Atleast 100 million Muslims, third most populous Muslim country
please, is your weed still remaining? I want to take small. The thing is really giving you inspiration

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by vibre: 12:59pm On May 18, 2021
leksite120:
And if Buhari side with Israel, Muslims too will raise voice.. lol. What a country
Must he side any one? How does israel vs Palestine issue concern us? That scarecrow should keep Nigeria out of things that is not our business.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Blakpot: 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

Hey!

Jews are not Headslammers.
grin grin

You can call the Jews Wall Wailing Slammers(That's a new one I just invented). They are certainly not Ground Headslammers like the Muslims who stole all their Prophets, stories, Character and stole the Christian side and stole the Pagan ones and mixed them all into a large pot of trash soup called Islam. I invented the word, "Headslammers". I guess because I am faceless. I can make millions of the word so give me credit for the name i invented here on Nairaland by copyrighting it.

You are not a Christian. You are not an Antichrist. Wear your tag properly. Don't be shy about it. I think you are about the 100th Nairaland moniker that first claims to be a Christian to throw dust in our face before distracting us with your Muhammadic lies that are so easy to debunk if one is an avid researcher.

Okay, a test to show your allegiance to your faith:

Boldly declare: I believe Jesus Christ to be God and I believe Muhammad is the greatest false prophet and Chief Agent of Satan going by his words and deeds which were dirty and so embarrassing by Islamic records.

I am waiting for you to declare this.

Third, I am not concerned about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin. He is a Politician and like all Politicians gets villified. I don't even care that much of Israeli politics. The only things I am concerned about are the truth, facts and the Christian Israelites and the Christian Palestinians on both sides of the divide and avid follower of world events all know that Christians and Muslims are better off in a Middle East that has Israel in it as against a Middle East without Israel in it which is the only thing all Muslims want. They don't want peace.

Israel remains the most democratic state in the Middle East going by the facts with even Arab muslims serving in Israel's Legislature. Infact, a survey was done and Muslim Arabs preferred living on the more organized side: israel than living in Palestine. No sane person wey no like better thing. Benjamin must be doing something right in defending Israel as a Strong leader that has made israel vote him for 5th time now. Benjamin's elder brother died while rescuing Israelites captured by Muslim Ugandan Dictator, Idi Amin. Benjamin has fought in the Israeli Army as with all Israelites youths. He has sacrificed his life for the Israeli people and thus is deemed a Strong Worthy leader by majority of the Israelites meaning the opinions of Headslamming Muslims as you are all for the trash bin as you all want weak leader for the israelites just like you Headslamming Muslims hated a strong leader like Trump and now that weak Biden is in charge. You Headslamming Muslims resumed your missiles rain on israel.

Trump made Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, etc to sign the Abraham Accord with Israel that saw Israel started exchanging israel tech with them and they recognizing Jerusalem for Israel and all these are getting destroyed due to this resumed tension. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain are still silent on the fence to see if their fellow Muslim brothers would receive sense but as usual the Religion of Islam makes that hard.

A single Prime Minister Benjamin is better than a hundred Buhari but you will understand that with your bias as a muslim.

Keep making war on innocent people around the world: Israel, Christians, Atheists, Hindists, Buddhists, Ahmadiya muslims, etcetera and keep crying as victim.

Guy i don tire. Don't have the energy to keep u with.

For the last time I'm not a moslem. I attend All Saints Anglican Church.
I don't have to recite that ridiculous thing you wrote their to prove it.
However i will recite the apostles' creed to clear up any misunderstanding bout my faith.

I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
Amen.

Also i don't believe Mohammed to be the chief agent of Satan. There is a bigger fish.

The true enemy to christians is amongst us- the Pope, the antichrist himself. Maybe u dont know yet but It was the papacy that invented islam.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by stormborn28(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2021
Rossinkup:
CAN is a body of illiterate, ignorant supporters of atrocities, massacres, and injustice against the Palestinian people.

Their support for Israel is ignorant, perverse, wicked, and based on religion, rather than justice.

Nigeria will NOT support the inhuman treatment of the Palestinians just because they are muslims.

CAN is a DISGUSTING let down and a disgrace to humanity.

African freedom fighters, from Mandela to Steve Biko to Nkrumah to Malcolm X, to Kenyatta to Martin Luther King jr, have always supported the Palestinian cause against the US backed Israeli aggression and theft of Palestinian land and territory, and the grossly unequal duel between Israel and Palestine.

And what does our worthless, uselesss CAN do?

''Oh we support Israel''.

Brainless mumu dullards who have likely never picked up a history book in their entire lives to even know the history of that region. All they see is ''muslim'' meaning ''we must oppose them''.

Zero sense of justice or equity.

DISGUSTING.

you just wrote nonsense full of bullshiit....ask yourself, who threw the first stone? Who shot the first rocket that escalated the crises... Don't just come online and spew rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
unicornguytunde:

It seems that most people don,t know that ,there are more Christians in Palestine than Muslims, Jerusalem is in Palestine and Christ was born in Jerusalem, the southern part called Bethlehem. Know your Bible well and stop this Nonsense of BUBU supporting Muslims in Palestine .
Israel has always being a Jewish state not Christian state or nation.

I hate seeing this " there are more Christians in Palestine than Isreal" nonsense you guys keep spewing just to make Christians here support Palestine, it will never happen, there are more Christians in Israel than Palestine, and Palestinian Christians are being persecuted And killed just for preaching the gospel, are Christians and Muslims being killed in Israel?

Christians in Palestine is 2.5%
Christians in Israel is 4%

Simple Google will help your ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by monex(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

indeed Israel is a Jewish state. I don't understand CAN's concern

people on the side of humanity should side with the Palestine people to get their nation. Not with Hamas and not with the IDF

meanwhile, States should be secular and Nigeria has no business being on the OIC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by BePrepared: 1:30pm On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

Thank you! This is why I always say the blackman is confused. There are more Palestinian Christian's than Israeli Christians. The birthplace of Jesus is actually in Palestine not Israel. Israel is a Jewish state, yet CAN blindly support them.

Oga Christianity has its roots in Judaism, we are very close to Jews because spiritually we are Jews, Romans 2. Islam and Arab is very strange to us. Meanwhile are u in support of Hamas- a terrorist entity firing rockets at civilian population.

May sense fall on you this I pray.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 1:35pm On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

The mindset of suicide bomb turban Headslamming Muslim Terrorist.

That is why Nigeria can't prosper.
I wonder why Israel is too lenient..
The muslims won't given them so leniency if they were the ones in Israel's place.

Let the Muslims so called Palestinians relocate in all the surrounding Islamic large area countries and let Israel have it's place. Infact, israel should settle this once and for all than making concessions Everytime for a people that won't do same for them.
O ma se ofo tomotomo ni for as long as you support Israel. O ni kure. O ma san ku ni bi Omo Pst. Adeboye. Eleribu

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
BePrepared:

Oga Christianity has its roots in Judaism, we are very close to Jews because spiritually we are Jews, Romans 2. Islam and Arab is very strange to us. Meanwhile are u in support of Hamas- a terrorist entity firing rockets at civilian population.

May sense fall on you this I pray.
oga, Israel doesn't give a damn about you. Jews don't give a damn about Jesus. You hear me?. Hear directly from Rabbi Jew. He condemns and rejects Christianity.

Watch

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10159285578274411

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2021
DaFuhrer:

Mr Man, provide answers to the questions above and stop ranting like a over pampered kid
I alread provided verses why r U so ignorant in reading them?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by UtuokeAlcoholic: 1:44pm On May 18, 2021
sreamsense:

I beg put your analysis in a Dustbin nearest to you. What do you want to tell Christians about Isreal that is not in the Bible? If Islam and Quran see Isreal as enemy that must be eliminated at all cost. Bible tells christians to pray for them and see them as friends. Bible talks about their beginning and ending, forget about whether Jews hate Christians or not.

Bible already gives reason why Isreal will hate Christians, it happens even when Jesus was alive. Reason of their hates of Christians is obvious in the Bible and how Christians also benefited through their unbelief. So, put your analysis in your pocket or dustbin. Bible offers full explanation about them, you can get a copy and read carefully and compare with Quran narration. Palestines are too stubborn, country you know you can not defeat, you will be throwing stones, firearms and rockets at them.

Isreal is always at defensive side, Palestine usually cause problem FIRST by throwing rockets, they are too stubborn and aggressive. How can small provocation turns to throwing multiple rockets?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by GEEBITE: 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
Those muslims are Arabs that opted to stay behind and did not move to Palestenian run West Bank or Gaza after Israel took over after winning the Israel Arab war. They are not Jews/Hebrews.
LibertyRep:
Something that still baffles me is that there are more Muslims (16.6%) in Israel than Christians (2.10%) yet Nigerian Muslims are against Israel while their Christian counterpart are in support

Perhaps we have all forgotten that Palestinian Christians are also at the receiving ends of the attacks and occupation by Israel.

The world will be a better place if we all stand for the oppressed instead of viewing things from the religious angle at all times.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Lovelyn451(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2021
techrola:

You are the real terrorist, for seeing nothing wrong with isreal oppression of Palestinian, killing of innocent children and women.
shut your trap!! All you do is use our christian morals to manipulate us each time we want to defend ourselves against you...Where is Leah sharibu and thousands of christian children being kidnapped, raped and killed by you pervertous blood sucking maggots!! Anytime Christians decide to revenge you start reminding us on how it is wrong to kill...thunder faya you there... Waka!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by RingRoadMafia: 2:15pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
oga, Israel doesn't give a damn about you. Jews don't give a damn about Jesus. You hear me?. Hear directly from Rabbi Jew. He condemns and rejects Christianity.

Watch

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10159285578274411

Na christians matter go kill you lass lass. Your whole existence on this forum is dedicated to disproving Christianity yet it still triumphs over you every time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by UncleKoboko: 2:28pm On May 18, 2021
Kdon2:

See how they cancelled you in your comment. It is symbolic.
Where is the useless symbol?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by AbuAeesha: 2:38pm On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

THE IS JUST THE FACT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise / Queen Elizabeth II: Boss Mustapha Pays Condolence Visit To UK High Commission / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.