Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine (30876 Views)

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by danski: 10:23am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:
Isreal is a Jewish state not a Christian State

Nigeria is a member of OIC, with Atleast 100 million Muslims, third most populous Muslim country
Shut up
If not d way d north de born like ppl way no get sense them no go reach dat no get sense
Nigeria is a Christian country

East
Most of west
South
North central all Christians

Na only north east/west get most Muslim
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Blakpot: 10:27am On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

You are the ignorant one here but you just don't know. Headslamming taqiyyist

Headslammer lol. Dno why that word always crack me up.

Firstly Jews are also head slammers, they slam their heads on a wall as opposed to the floor.

Secondly, you calling me ignorant fail to realize that the joke is on you cos i'm a christian.

Lastly its common knowledge that Benjamin Netenyahu is a liar and war monger. If he has his way he would exterminate every Palestine. Both Muslim and Christian.

So knowing that u are a religious fanatic, ur ignorance can be excused. Have a good day.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by BobbieZion(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2021
erico2k2:

Go and read it up again, the jews and Israelis have always recognized Palestine it's the Palestinians in turn who will not agree on a Jewish stat(Isreal). The Israelis on the other hand want a two-state solution but the Palestinians refuse and rightly so cos the main parts of that region is vastly on Palestinian land until the US proclaimed Isreal as a state in recent times. this is all about land grab, not religion, there is nothing religious about the ongoing war.

Would Muslims have cared if majority of Palestinians where Christians?
They where first Palestinians before,Islam came. Let's drop religion you said.
Even in Arabia and Medina,they where first Arabian Jews and Arabian pagans,before Islam came centuries later.
So if it is not about religion, then why is there no such outcry whenever Christians are been killed in Nigeria? From the same people who want us to believe."It is not about religion ".

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Encyclopedia1: 10:31am On May 18, 2021
Ori yin ti buru papo. Who should be supported, the oppressor or the oppressed?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by pacespot(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2021
Under which administration did Nigeria join the Organization of Islamic Conference?

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Signum(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

Nigeria is a member of OIC, with Atleast 100 million Muslims, third most populous Muslim country

Jewish begot Christianity

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Signum(f): 10:36am On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

Thank you! This is why I always say the blackman is confused. There are more Palestinian Christian's than Israeli Christians. The birthplace of Jesus is actually in Palestine not Israel. Israel is a Jewish state, yet CAN blindly support them.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by tunary(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2021
leksite120:
And if Buhari side with Israel, Muslims too will raise voice.. lol. What a country
Division is the only alternative
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2021
BobbieZion:

Would Muslims have cared if majority of Palestinians where Christians?
They where first Palestinians before,Islam came. Let's drop religion you said.
Even in Arabia and Medina,they where first Arabian Jews and Arabian pagans,before Islam came centuries later.
So if it is not about religion, then why is there no such outcry whenever Christians are been killed in Nigeria? From the same people who want us to believe." It is not about religion ".
Well, you made reference to Nigeria, if you check the Israeli jews has never made any statement about Christians in Nigeria, the only time they mentioned Nigeria was when a group claimed they were JEWS.and also I would like to state the average Israeli is no at peace with this o ongoing blockade and ongoing war, however, some people hold extremist views about what's theirs and what's not.
All Im trying to say is simple, the war going on there is far complicated for any one group in Nigeria to start making claims and demand, we have our own little problems to solve,

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2021
Signum:

name ten things Christianity has with the jews, I like to learn ok mayB 10 is 2 much name 5

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Starz825(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2021
sreamsense:

I beg put your analysis in a Dustbin nearest to you. What do you want to tell Christians about Isreal that is not in the Bible? If Islam and Quran see Isreal as enemy that must be eliminated at all cost. Bible tells christians to pray for them and see them as friends. Bible talks about their beginning and ending, forget about whether Jews hate Christians or not.

Bible already gives reason why Isreal will hate Christians, it happens even when Jesus was alive. Reason of their hates of Christians is obvious in the Bible and how Christians also benefited through their unbelief. So, put your analysis in your pocket or dustbin. Bible offers full explanation about them, you can get a copy and read carefully and compare with Quran narration. Palestines are too stubborn, country you know you can not defeat, you will be throwing stones, firearms and rockets at them.

Isreal is always at defensive side, Palestine usually cause problem first by throwing rockets, they are too stubborn and aggressive. How can small provocation turns to throwing multiple rockets?
God go bless you my brother...
This is the same thing I have been telling people....a country you know you can't defeat you attacking them continually...Is that not foolishness.... killing your own people on purpose...they (Palestine) shot 2000+ rockets into Israel...about 400+ was misfired and hit back on them(Palestine)....they are the ones killing themselves on top land wey crude oil no dey , land wey dem fit forfeit .. sometimes I feel it's more than the issue of land space...it's just a long time hatred towards Israel ...
Just like Nigeria fighting North Korea...dem go just finish everybody....

Ok I saw Israel anti - rocket plane that can level up Palestine in 48 hrs ...you can imagine .... meaning they are just kind of a superpower nation in their own lane...

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by mauchiz: 10:45am On May 18, 2021
Nigeria is not an Islamic nation, Buhari please be careful, if you need an Islamic nation, join bokoharam and create one.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Christistruth00: 10:47am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

Nigeria is also among the most Populous Christian Countries with about 100 million Professing Christians

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by preshyusufu: 10:49am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

YOU LIED
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by sadiq1985: 10:51am On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

Thank you! This is why I always say the blackman is confused. There are more Palestinian Christian's than Israeli Christians. The birthplace of Jesus is actually in Palestine not Israel. Israel is a Jewish state, yet CAN blindly support them.
niggers confused only because of selfish interest but for the jew and Christian, the holy Quran gave the comparison by their attitude the letter have the knowledge refuse to use it while the former have no knowledge and refuse to seek for it. (Quran 114)
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by thebar: 10:52am On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

The point is not who support who. The point is, NIGERIA IS NOT PART OF ISLAMIC STATE

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Zionmdde: 10:55am On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

Ogbeni sharrap there
Dat is where Christians go for their pilgrimage, dat is where our most important history lies. So Muslims should take over there and prevent Christians from pilgrimage knowing fully well how hatred runs in their blood.
Jesus is now a Palestinian abi, dat is isreali nuke will soon visit ur mosque. Ode

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by luluman: 10:57am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

You are so dumb? In your dumb mind so Nigeria should forget opinions of other religion & give full support to Palestinians? Yet your mumu Muric will come & say Christians are with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by morinto: 11:00am On May 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What are you smoking bro? Jesus a Palestine? grin
Bro u dont know history. Stop disgracing yourself and start to read more of history before accusing a wise man of been foolish.
Isreal was taken into captivity for more than a thousand years by the romans after the acceleration of Jesus into heaven and after the isreal return to their land from captivity then there found out that the Palestinian has already occupy it. That is the war there are fighting till now.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2021
erico2k2:

Any scripture to back this sir??/ cos I like to learn so we can see who was ignorant here
ACT9 SAUL THE JEW LAW ENFORCER, THE SLAYER OF JESUS FOLLOWERS ARRESTED BY GOD AND TURN HIM TO JESUS FOLLOWER. PAUL EVEN BECAME THE BEST PREACHER. PAUL BECAME THE BEST TO SPREAD JESUS TECHING.

LUKE6 JESUS CHOSE THE 12 DISCIPLES..

MATHEW10:1.

ACT2:1 HOW THE FOLLOWERS GET POWER AFTER HIS DEATH.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by madridsta007(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

Nigeria is supposed to be a secular state, constitutionally, right?
Anyway, I am happy that Buhari has come out in support of the Palestinians and Hamas.
At least IDF and MOSSAD can, for once, put Nigeria on its radar.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by morinto: 11:02am On May 18, 2021
mauchiz:
Nigeria is not an Islamic nation, Buhari please be careful, if you need an Islamic nation, join bokoharam and create one.
a
And Nigeria is not a Jewish nation too. Thank you
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by prettyboi1(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2021
Lol, we Africans are sadly VERY VERY IGNORANT & I'm sorry to say, but that's why we have no power in this world & every other race likes to trample on us & typically consider us nothing.

I would try to be brief as I can. The war between Israel & Palestine is not a religious war, it is a war over tussle of land. It's ignorant folks like us Africans that are easily swayed by religion that attach religious views to it (Na only religion we like, we hate common sense, we no wan improve science, we no wan create quality life, na only prayer we wan dey pray).

Ancient Israel no longer exists.... just like the Roman empire, Ottoman empire, Persian Empire, Songhai Empire etc that all peaked, crashed, lost influence & eventually went extinct, ancient Israel suffered the same fate. All empires would eventually fall or evolve into something else.

The present occupants of the country you know today as Israel are not originally native to that region & that's why you see that they don't look like the people of all the other countries around that region.

The present occupants of the country you know today as Israel are ancestrally from Europe. Hitler/Germany & Russia persecuted them very much because they didn't like them & the summary is that the UNITED Nations decided to cut out a part of Palestine for them to migrate to in other to avoid the persecution. Originally, Uganda (in East Africa) was considered by the United Nations as one of the choices for which they wanted to relocate these people to among some other choices. However, Palestine seemed like a better choice especially since it was the closest of all the considered choices to move millions & millions of people to.

The modern day country that you know as Israel was created in 1948. It is not the same country as ancient Israel. The indigenous people/natives of that area (including the Palestinians) are the ones who own those lands & the history. Therefore, they are the ones who are more linked to the ancient kingdom of Israel.

After the United nations carved out a territory for the persecuted Europeans out of Palestinian territories, Palestinians welcomed them. The problem however, has been that Israel keeps expanding more & collecting more Palestinian territories that today, Palestine is almost non-existent.

Please let's all learn & educate ourselves instead of always using religious dogma even in things that common sense & logic should do.

Blessings to us all.
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by sigiyaya112: 11:12am On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

An average black man is foolish!!
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Topmaike007(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who declared Ipob terrorist?
who declared hamas of Palestine terrorist?
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Topmaike007(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2021
PervertProphet:

What do any Headslamming Muslim know. They don't even know their qu'ran and hadiths. They want to teach us the history of the Jews that they stole from the Jews and Christians.

For your info. Even Arabia was stolen from the Jews and Christians who took in and helped the Mad possessed confused false prophet Muhammad and today no Jew or Christian can be allowed into the stolen lands of theirs. Yathrib was renamed Medina.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ لأُخْرِجَنَّ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى مِنْ جَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِ حَتَّى لاَ أَدَعَ إِلاَّ مُسْلِمًا ‏"

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4366  
Mr I am not a Muslim neither am I a Christian. I am just against Isreali from over reacting shikena
Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by erico2k2(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

ACT9 SAUL THE JEW LAW ENFORCER, THE SLAYER OF JESUS FOLLOWERS ARRESTED BY GOD AND TURN HIM TO JESUS FOLLOWER. PAUL EVEN BECAME THE BEST PREACHER. PAUL BECAME THE BEST TO SPREAD JESUS TECHING.

LUKE6 JESUS CHOSE THE 12 DISCIPLES..

MATHEW10:1.

ACT2:1 HOW THE FOLLOWERS GET POWER AFTER HIS DEATH.

Ok cool, so were Adam and Eve jews? and also was John the baptist a jew?

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Empiree: 11:19am On May 18, 2021
sreamsense:

I beg put your analysis in a Dustbin nearest to you. What do you want to tell Christians about Isreal that is not in the Bible? If Islam and Quran see Isreal as enemy that must be eliminated at all cost. Bible tells christians to pray for them and see them as friends. Bible talks about their beginning and ending, forget about whether Jews hate Christians or not.

Bible already gives reason why Isreal will hate Christians, it happens even when Jesus was alive. Reason of their hates of Christians is obvious in the Bible and how Christians also benefited through their unbelief. So, put your analysis in your pocket or dustbin. Bible offers full explanation about them, you can get a copy and read carefully and compare with Quran narration. Palestines are too stubborn, country you know you can not defeat, you will be throwing stones, firearms and rockets at them.

Isreal is always at defensive side, Palestine usually cause problem first by throwing rockets, they are too stubborn and aggressive. How can small provocation turns to throwing multiple rockets?
you kiriyo are the most confused Moda4fokas

CAN still has questions to answer with regards to it's 1994 hate speeches.

All CAN members will lose their children to angel of death like Adeboye did. And if Adeboye also supports Israel, God willing, I am 2000% sure his beloved son is burning in hell in his grave by now

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

You will always find this your divide and rule in every section...
If you like have 100million Muslims,there are more than 100 million Christians in Nigeria.
What does being neutral and preaching peace have to do with being Jewish or Christian.
Always supporting your violent religion all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine by Thomist(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2021
bjdon:

Is a shame to be shameless..
imagine u showcasing ur ignorance once again.
The one u are showing in area is it not enough? why telling the world you are a fool?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Patronizes Akara Sellers (Photos) / FG Sets Up Farm Settlements For Herdsmen / Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.