Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth (1526 Views)

"IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Goodluck Jonathan Presents Report On Banditry And Terrorism In Nigeria (Photos) / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by SEasternVictory: 11:52pm On May 17, 2021
As an Igbo man who once was on the verge of becoming an IPOB member but pulled out after a call was made for suicide missions and 2000 heads of our security forces, I now want to state in very clear language, that what UGM is doing is simply terrorism. Let’s look at the dictionary definition of terrorism ;

“the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims”

What UGM is doing is not freedom fighting but plain and simple terrorism. They must be stopped by all well and meaning citizens and community members. I am sorry but you can’t just go about gunning down police officers (many of who are innocent) and expect blanket support from all Igbos.

I speak to my relatives regularly in Imo State and they are also against this level of madness. Many villages are now forming vigilante groups to protect themselves, not from the police or military but from UGM ! Stop this terrorism or it will come back to haunt your communities.

Not every Igbo man or woman is praying for UGM , many are cursing them and hoping they get caught. Stop the madness now .

We are also aware that many of these UGM are political thugs, prisoners who escaped , armed robbers, ex-kidnappers and maybe even sympathisers of IPOB.

Stop or you will make many enemies from your own tribe.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2021
I strongly support this statement- enough is enough of this madness .

3 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by adadike(f): 1:30am On May 18, 2021
Is this not the same warning I kept dishing out here on nairaland but they call me afonja.
What Adadike saw while sitting down, all the old men of Itiboribo people of Biafra cannot see even in 100 years to come

7 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by tit(f): 1:49am On May 18, 2021
Fools

1 Like

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Biafranboys: 2:11am On May 18, 2021
Op should lead the squad to stop the UGM, I would be behind. Lol

2 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Charleys: 2:22am On May 18, 2021
The UGM is DSS in disguise.
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by temitope27(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2021
None of my business, in as much as akure oloyemekun dey peaceful
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by overall90: 6:28am On May 18, 2021
A call was made for suicide missions shocked
guys beware,
The op is an impostor.

3 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Nobody: 6:32am On May 18, 2021
Is this government plan is to go into propaganda war with ipob or put fears into Igbos that biafra would be land locked then they have failed completely

Do you want Igbos to lose support for ipob ?

1) restructure Nigeria to regions , creates extra state for Igbos , ....redraw the map puting all Igbos back to south it

2) investigate police brutality in igbo land .. especially obigbo massacre , let those found guilty face the music

3) tackle fulanis herdmen and bandits issue , support ban on open grazing

4) build a river port in south east open the other eastern ports

As you can see this see all simple things any government would do if they are sincere

4 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by blues234: 6:35am On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:
Op should lead the squad to stop the UGM, I would be behind. Lol
Most of you supporting these terrorists have the brain of a juvenile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Asgard73: 6:57am On May 18, 2021
All this over sabi igbos forming useless online..

How you take know say UGM NA IGBO ?

How you take know say Na IPOB Dey sponsor UGM

You no believe IPOB but you believe Nigeria government and its security

IPOB in many occasions denied UGM

Hope Uzodima did say UGM are not IPOB

Abaribe said same

Umahi said same

Are you better informed than this Humans or your relAtives are now government of igbo that you believe what they said

Oga whatever your moniker is no Dey come online Dey show youreself careless

Igbos support UGM because of their experience with Nigeria security forces

Igbo land is not a conquered territory and must be freed

Different humans have different scores to settle with Nigeria security

IPOB have alway claimed their ESN MEMEBERS..
Hope Set Ikonso for personal reason ... he refused to work for him... you didn’t believe that but you believe UGM is IPOB

Oga go fix your head.

You’ve mention 50times Kanu calling for suicide bombers ...
get the proof that Kanu called for suicide bombers in igbo land ..

Post the video of Kanu saying it or remain shut

Only you heard it ba?

And you believe igbos are senseless

Oga op .. go and face what is biting you... don’t come online to make fool of your self

As for adadike ...

Ubulu eke is not for reasoning ....

No be to run mouth careless

You don’t understand driving and meeting checkpoint every 4 mins... you can never understand why easterns support the attack on checkpoint

Till adadike and his op .. bring evidence that UGM ARE IPOB... thy remain nonentities and noisemakers .. both online and offline ..

To be used and brainwashed by Apc urchins and Yoruba humans ..

Everybody wan form Kanu ... Na by gibberish post?

Not supporting violence.. but ..
The army and Nigerians securities that killed and have been killing igbos and IPOB memebers are still igbo Nigerian officers

Nobody should tell me UGM are killing igbos in uniform..
Na senseless and careless daft reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Asgard73: 7:01am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:
Is this government plan is to go into propaganda war with ipob or put fears into Igbos that biafra would be land locked then they have failed completely

Do you want Igbos to lose support for ipob ?

1) restructure Nigeria to regions , creates extra state for Igbos , ....redraw the map puting all Igbos back to south it

2) investigate police brutality in igbo land .. especially obigbo massacre , let those found guilty face the music

3) tackle fulanis herdmen and bandits issue , support ban on open grazing

4) build a river port in south east open the other eastern ports

As you can see this see all simple things any government would do if they are sincere

The op and his minion are not noticed ... and their opinion ends here like this

His informed based on heresay...

Knows more than chief security officer of the states..

Na His opinion he wan make we believe ... without evidence or even personal investigations into wetin he Dey claim.. Na his relatives for village .. he Dey tell us .

Very careless and stupid

3 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by gidgiddy: 7:02am On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory:
As an Igbo man who once was on the verge of becoming an IPOB member but pulled out after a call was made for suicide missions and 2000 heads of our security forces, I now want to state in very clear language, that what UGM is doing is simply terrorism. Let’s look at the dictionary definition of terrorism ;

“the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims”

What UGM is doing is not freedom fighting but plain and simple terrorism. They must be stopped by all well and meaning citizens and community members. I am sorry but you can’t just go about gunning down police officers (many of who are innocent) and expect blanket support from all Igbos.

I speak to my relatives regularly in Imo State and they are also against this level of madness. Many villages are now forming vigilante groups to protect themselves, not from the police or military but from UGM ! Stop this terrorism or it will come back to haunt your communities.

Not every Igbo man or woman is praying for UGM , many are cursing them and hoping they get caught. Stop the madness now .

We are also aware that many of these UGM are political thugs, prisoners who escaped , armed robbers, ex-kidnappers and maybe even sympathisers of IPOB.

Even by your definition, UGM is not a terrorist organisation since they do not attack civilians. And as an Igbo man, what did you say or do all these years that Police have been shooting and killing hundreds, if not thousands of unarmed Biafran agitators? Did you think that such injustice would have no repercussions? Your security forces have been killing unarmed innocent people just because they were saying they are tired of Nigeria. People like you kept quiet, but now you have found your vioce because it is now the Police on the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by helinues: 7:11am On May 18, 2021
Perhaps may be they are waiting till things scatter.

Things scatter apart things
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by helinues: 7:12am On May 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

Even by your definition, UGM is not a terrorist organisation since they do not attack civilians. And as an Igbo man, what did you say or do all these years that Police have been shooting and killing hundreds, if not thousands of unarmed Biafran agitators? Did you think that such injustice would have no repercussions? Your security forces have been killing unarmed innocent people just because they were saying they are tired of Nigeria. People like you kept quiet, but now you have found your vioce because it is now the Police on the receiving end.

Just look at yourself and see the way you are sounding..

Hiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2021
[s]
SEasternVictory:

[/s]
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by gidgiddy: 7:32am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Just look at yourself and see the way you are sounding..

Hiss

How did the people who did this to unarmed people with only flags sound?

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by SlayerForever: 7:42am On May 18, 2021
You will cry tire this op. You will cry and cry and policemen will continue to be killed like chickens.
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by helinues: 8:01am On May 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

How did the people who did this to unarmed people with only flags sound?

Though I am not in support of judicial killings but don't tell me those people were unarmed..
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by November1857(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Though I am not in support of judicial killings but don't tell me those people were unarmed..
Yes you're correct ! They were armed with flags and microphone.. .
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Fejoku: 8:59am On May 18, 2021
They reason solely from the point of hatred for Igbo and anything related to our good. Do they really think all the killings of our young men will not stir our angry people to fight back? Do they really think so? If you don't speak up against injustice, you lack the right to ask for peace. People are being killed every week by fulanis and no Nigerian security agency is arresting them. There has not been even a single arrest but here we have paid agents including the compromised security agents forcefully linking ESN to the unknown gun men fighting them. ESN has been doing a fantastic job keeping off fulani terrorist herdsmen away from the East which the compromised Nigerian security don't want. They prefer all regions become helpless while fulanis continue to slaughter them. Benue and Southern Kaduna are perfect examples. The Nigerian security forces have never prevented any attacks launched by fulanis against the indigenes of those areas. Over 50 communities have been totally destroyed in there without the Nigerian government doing anything to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Pass11: 9:03am On May 18, 2021
this unknown op from Western region create a new username and support and claim Igbo just to make people to believe that he's an Igbo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Ibehtee: 4:43pm On May 18, 2021
No proof that UGM=ESN=IPOB

But yes the activities of UGM should stop, and enough of the online support for UGM because that's just being extremely daft
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by BKayy: 5:07pm On May 18, 2021
Mr "Igbo man" there is something you need to understand, the UGM will forever be seen as heroes by Ndigbo as far as they keep on attacking Nigerian occupying forces.
If you watch the video of the attack on police checkpoint at orlu few days ago you will realize that the civilians hid on the sight of Police armored carrier but after the UGM repelled them, the civilians came out walking as if nothing was happening while the UGM concentrated on their business and burnt what was left of the Occupying checkpoint.
The people despise the occupying forces with passion.
For the first time in our lives as Igbo people we can now travel 1km without seeing Police/army checkpoint and barricade
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by Olatomiwami(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2021
Pass11:
this unknown op from Western region create a new username and support and claim Igbo just to make people to believe that he's an Igbo cheesy

This line of talk is y ipob are miscreants to me, y must it b only westerners that are against Igbos? To u northerners are not on NL, for your information, all Igbos are igbos, not all igbos are Igbos, take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by nairalandankrah: 6:36pm On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory post=101797077:
As an Igbo man
who once was on the verge of becoming an IPOB member but pulled out after a call was made for suicide missions and 2000 heads of our security forces, I now want to state in very clear language, that what UGM is doing is simply terrorism. Let’s look at the dictionary definition of terrorism ;

You can be an Igbo man, or a Fulani for all I care but you are not pure enough to be an ipob..
Re: UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth by nairalandankrah: 6:36pm On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory post=101797077:
As an Igbo man
who once was on the verge of becoming an IPOB member but pulled out after a call was made for suicide missions and 2000 heads of our security forces, I now want to state in very clear language, that what UGM is doing is simply terrorism. Let’s look at the dictionary definition of terrorism ;

You can be an Igbo man, or a Fulani for all I care but you are not pure enough to be an ipob..
When will you do a thread on Hausa's and terrorism?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen Have Infiltrated Ogun Communities, Senator Raises Alarm / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.