Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures (50108 Views)

Injured Marcus Rashford Breaks Solskjaer's Rule To Party In Miami / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Tokkson: 11:30am On May 18, 2021
Augla1:
I just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading.

Do the maths na!

This is the dumbest stuff I've read today.

5 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Leetika: 11:33am On May 18, 2021
A lot of these black footballers always marry or date white, iwobi, Tammy Abraham, Mikel, Pogba , rashford and many more . They hate their skin colour so much they think marrying a white is an upgrade. What happened to our black queens

4 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by BigJoe29: 11:33am On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
Rash ford na paedophile. But wait o, d babe been think rash ford wan marry am before?
Sense this one no get, both of em were 15, so who is a pedophile?

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by grandstar(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2021
England is a very strange place. These white Britishgirls marry or have babies for blacks anyhow.

The Economist magazine said more babies are born to a white and carribean mixture than to a mixture where both are carribean. Race isn't an issue for many them.

When I hear "racism, racism", I wonder whether it's the same country I holidayed in.

There's is racism but not the extremely dirty stench they claim it to be
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Ajimusty2: 11:33am On May 18, 2021
I
ogbiwa:

Seun how can I like this twice?
I will like the second like for u

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2021
BigJoe29:
Sense this one no get, both of em were 15, so who is a pedophile?
both of them, including u
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by BigJoe29: 11:39am On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
both of them, including u
Ok, whatever keeps you happy grin

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by WATCHMANX: 11:41am On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
Rash ford na paedophile. But wait o, d babe been think rash ford wan marry am before?
They both started together as teens!

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Litmus: 11:43am On May 18, 2021
chinchonglee:
Oyibo girls get mind ooo.
With the kind of money Rashford has, no Nigeria girl in her wildest dream will ever think of leaving him...

Even tho he is a woman beater, they will stay and endure the beating

Crap, If it had been the reverse, a Nigerian girl that left him, you'd be first to claim oyigo girls are Soooo loyal, they will stay with you to workout violence issues, they are mature and full of humanity, they wont just automatically tow the feminist line and accuse their man of beating them, they will seek councillors, they understand the value of sticking together, but a Nigerian girl will just abandon you, claiming feminism, Nigerian girls are so vacuous and shallow

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by WATCHMANX: 11:44am On May 18, 2021
mayor1814:
Rashford and his sycophants always coming up with stupid and unreasonable excuses for his failed relationship and poor performance on the pitch.
A really good player with many great perfomances on the field.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by ecomalchemist(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2021
Love is Blind, na for inside marriage eyes dey open
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 11:55am On May 18, 2021
WATCHMANX:
They both started together as teens!
OK sir

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by 9jaRealist: 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
There was nothing like lockdown pressure. They just realised that living together with your significant other and seeing them every minute of everyday is not the same as when you see them only at dinners or picnics. Living together removes the fake shackles from your eyes and you see the all perfect guy/girl for who they truly are. And sadly for them at 23, I guess this reality came too early for them to know how to handle, unlike properly married couples.

In other words, “pressure” brought about by always being together because of the lockdown.... grin

Btw, there are actually DIFFERENT outcomes from living together...
You can love the person more or you can fall out of love - or remain the same!
>
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Biglittlelois(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:

Probably, the girl at 13.
How e wan take work? Na small pickin play them dey play na! So, when reality hit them... The illusion fade away and infatuation satisfied and died, and the center couldn't hold anymore, gave way!

End of Solomon Grandy

You guys don't read ni, they are both age mates.

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:
I just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading.

Do the maths na!

What's strange about a 15 years old dating? It's even worse here.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by hybridblood07(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
White will forever chose peace over anything.
chinchonglee:
With the kind of money Rashford has, no Nigeria girl in her wildest dream will ever think of leaving him...
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by 9jaRealist: 12:07pm On May 18, 2021
grandstar:
England is a very strange place. These white Britishgirls marry or have babies for blacks anyhow.

The Economist magazine said more babies are born to a white and carribean mixture than to a mixture where both are carribean. Race isn't an issue for many them.

When I hear "racism, racism", I wonder whether it's the same country I holidayed in.

There's is racism but not the extremely dirty stench they claim it to be

Racism in the UK is largely INSTITUTIONAL...
Different from the largely crude “street” racism in the US.
>

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Kessythegeek(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=DesignAndBuild post=101801859]There was nothing like lockdown pressure. They just realised that living together with your significant other and seeing them every minute of everyday is not the same as when you see them only at dinners or picnics. Living together removes the fake shackles from your eyes and you see the all perfect guy/girl for who they truly are. And sadly for them at 23, I guess this reality came too early for them to know how to handle, unlike properly married couples.

You wrote succinctly.

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by 9jaRealist: 12:09pm On May 18, 2021
chinchonglee:

The CRUDE MISOGYNY of an insecure typical Nigerian male...smh angry
>
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2021
BanevsJoker:

They are both the same age so it doesn't count. It means they were both 15 at the time . Both minors.

Two minors caught having sex can be charged with statutory rape, even if the sex was consensual.

However, they are very rarely charged, especially in the United States, due to a type of law known as the "Romeo and Juliet" law.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by grandstar(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

Racism in the UK is largely INSTITUTIONAL...
Different from the largely crude “street” racism in the US.
>

Thanks for this
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by chinchonglee(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

The CRUDE MISOGYNY of an insecure typical Nigerian male...smh angry
>
And for mind what u said is sensible

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:

Do the maths na!
15 years
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by chinchonglee(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2021
Litmus:

Crap, If it had been the reverse, a Nigerian girl that left him, you'd be first to claim oyigo girls are Soooo loyal, they will stay with you to workout violence issues, they are mature and full of humanity, they wont just automatically tow the feminist line and accuse their man of beating them, they will seek councillors, they understand the value of sticking together, but a Nigerian girl will just abandon you, claiming feminism, Nigerian girls are so vacuous and shallow

Lemme hear word abeg!
As if u dnt know nigerian girls.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

In other words, “pressure” brought about by always being together because of the lockdown.... grin

Btw, there are actually DIFFERENT outcomes from living together...
You can love the person more or you can fall out of love - or remain the same!
>
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2021
dimexy247:
Lockdown pressure? All these nonsense excuses for relationship breakups must stop abeg.

Lockdown pressure? Rubbish.
There is pressure induced behaviours as a result of the lockdown!

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Theboss100(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2021
chinchonglee:
Our girls don suffer. Chai!! See finishing. Guy you no just rate naija girls at all.

But you talk true Sha.

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by SmartyPants(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:

Do the maths na!

don't coclude that the whole world is like your village.

We all dated since 15. At that age, Rashford was already more or less a working man, on the cusp of involvement with the Man Utd senior team just 2 years later.

Besides, I have friends who dated since SS2 and they have been married 10 years now.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2021
Make e sha no carry him own go affect the finals o!!!!
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
So they were living together? Anyway this is a generation of dead morals, baby mama and baby daddy syndrome, but I will always stick with what is right, and that's exactly what I will teach my children.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by BanevsJoker(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Two minors caught having sex can be charged with statutory rape, even if the sex was consensual.

However, they are very rarely charged, especially in the United States, due to a type of law known as the "Romeo and Juliet" law.
You're wrong. Romeo and Juliet law is for when one is older. If for example Rashford was 17 and she was 15 when the relationship started, it means by the time Rashford is 18, she will be 16 and still a minor. That's when the law applies.
But in this case, they are both the same age, so that law doesn't even come into play.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / RIO 2016: Where American Basketball Team Will Stay VS The Athletes' Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.