Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures (50091 Views)

Injured Marcus Rashford Breaks Solskjaer's Rule To Party In Miami / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
Rash ford na paedophile. But wait o, d babe been think rash ford wan marry am before?
they are both 23 and started dating at 15 how is rash a pedo

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So they were living together? Anyway this is a generation of dead morals, baby mama and baby daddy syndrome, but I will always stick with what is right, and that's exactly what I will teach my children.
But the lady in question has not given birth for him na!
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Love is Blind, na for inside marriage eyes dey open
They are not married
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by dimexy247(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
Lol, grin
It's just funny how it sounds
baralatie:

There is pressure induced behaviours as a result of the lockdown!
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
It is well, she will have children.
baralatie:

But the lady in question has not given birth for him na!
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by oilofgladness1(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
Just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading
I just tire oooo
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by ofiko123(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
Sad... Let him get himself a new girlfriend...
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
dimexy247:
Lol, grin
It's just funny how it sounds
Well the lockdown was not funny for some people!
In Lagos here a lady ran out her house when she realized the husband's libido was unabating!
On euronews a man wanted to commit suicide because he had to be stuck with the nagging dexterity of the wife and so on and so forth

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It is well, she will have children.
Amen
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by uthlaw: 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
thundafire:
Immaturity because of peer pressure and also too much money. He is now a superstar and left her who stood by him all dis years,so he can go and eat fresh one.
stood by waiting,alaye no deceive yourself, nobody stand with anybody!
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Ayobami7(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
Okay noted
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Silentgroper(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
Rash ford na paedophile. But wait o, d babe been think rash ford wan marry am before?
Rashford na paedophile?? Na only d babe be 15 wen dem begin date.. Na ur likes be our problem 4 naija. Bloody simp.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Germi9: 1:09pm On May 18, 2021
She be like crayfish
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
Rashford na paedophile?? Na only d babe be 15 wen dem begin date.. Na ur likes be our problem 4 naija. Bloody simp.
u are an idiot. Fucking bastard, and your generations unborn who takes every statement seriously. Fool, it was meant to be a pun, anu
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Calicoe: 1:10pm On May 18, 2021
These footballers are enjoying this world abeg. I don't care what yall got to say but if a nigga like me can chop dis babe, it will be a huge achievement
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by banmee(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2021
Hedone:
They started dating at 15?

What is strange about that?

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Silentgroper(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
u are an idiot. Fucking bastard, I and your generations unborn who takes every statement seriously. Fool, it was meant to be a pun, anu
B4 i reply, what's ur gender? ..
i just realize u didnt indicate wat gender u're on ur profile.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by sewenbigboi: 1:18pm On May 18, 2021
SenatePresdo:
No be Covid-19 cause am, Na see finish.

Las las na to dey avoid see finish, e dey cut relationships the Way Arsenal dey cut tickets.
Hmmm see finish omo Na wahala oo e Dey always common to ladies

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 18, 2021
positivevibez:
they are both 23 and started dating at 15 how is rash a pedo
it was meant to be a pun
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by bilulu(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:
I just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading.

Do the maths na!
you still don't know whites. Thats how they roll. Most of them start having sex at a very young age. In Canada for instance, 16 can date 16 and have sex, it's legal but 18 can't date 16 or 17, that's child abuse. that's how they roll
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Vulcanheph(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:
I just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading.

Do the maths na!
Yes oh, what they're trying to tell us is that he's been dating her ever since he was 15
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Cerebellum: 2:24pm On May 18, 2021
Vickyvice:

Y you just no geh small sense grin

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by udomas(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
DWJOBScom:
The babe made the best move
Leave the moment you think its no longer cool,
Alot of guys needs that.
She got a degree while she was with him (she wasnt waiting hand and foot on him like most Nigerian ladies )
Keep it open for conversation and start meeting people abeg as even in some marriages , it still appears like strangers humping together.

Exactly, unlike our Chioma that met Davido in less than 8yr boom she dumped Uni and next thing she's already a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by TUBLEZ(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:

Do the maths na!
dating from 15 years grin
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Tdotbluejays: 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
if na Nigeria, they will say he has been sexually molesting her for 8 years? He has been dating her since 15...
Both were minors when they started dating. If they were having sex with each other at 16 years of age, it is allowed under the law as long as it is consensual.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Yeahmehn: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Na girl matter no make this one dey bring better points for fantasy abi. I for sell am now but season done finish
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Easy2K: 4:17pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Augla1: 4:19pm On May 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

don't coclude that the whole world is like your village.

We all dated since 15. At that age, Rashford was already more or less a working man, on the cusp of involvement with the Man Utd senior team just 2 years later.

Besides, I have friends who dated since SS2 and they have been married 10 years now.
My village? hey man, don't try to be more Roman Catholic than the Pope, you got that?
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by SmartyPants(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:

My village? hey man, don't try to be more Roman Catholic than the Pope, you got that?

cheesy you think you sound cool? Better take the correction and sit down.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
Someone7:

This is so true. I got married and had to be away from him after getting a job in the north east, visiting every 2 or 3 weeks. When lockdown started, I was back home with Mrs. 24/7 and it was stressful. I had to leave that job and get another closer to home. We better learn to love together before it's too late

Are you the husband or wife?
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 18, 2021
Ficient:

Are you the husband or wife?

If you read you'd have seen I mentioned the Mrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thomas Partey Converts To Islam / Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.