Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures (50099 Views)

Injured Marcus Rashford Breaks Solskjaer's Rule To Party In Miami / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 18, 2021
Someone7:

If you read you'd have seen I mentioned the Mrs
I thought as much, read your initial comment again you will see your mistake
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Amiteye(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2021
Folakeburn09:
I just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading.
you well? Dj copy
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Augla1: 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

cheesy you think you sound cool? Better take the correction and sit down.
No need trying to sound so aggressive, OK

But one thing I want us to remember is that we are Africans; there is who we are and there is who we can't be.
Identity crisis is more confusing than anything.
SHALOM
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by SmartyPants(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:

No need trying to sound so aggressive, OK

But one thing I want us to remember is that we are Africans; there is who we are and there is who we can't be.
Identity crisis is more confusing than anything.
SHALOM

So if you understand context specific culture why are you applying your culture which of course i typified by the reference to your village, which was not derogatory, to someone who lives far across the world in another culture?
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2021
BanevsJoker:

You're wrong. Romeo and Juliet law is for when one is older. If for example Rashford was 17 and she was 15 when the relationship started, it means by the time Rashford is 18, she will be 16 and still a minor. That's when the law applies.
But in this case, they are both the same age, so that law doesn't even come into play.

No.

Read this:

Like some other states, Texas has enacted this law to protect teenagers who are close in age from facing sex crime charges and convictions when they have consensual sex, even when one or both teens are below the legal age of consent (which, in Texas, is 17). Romeo and Juliet law also protects
https://www.nealdavislaw.com/criminal-defense-guides/texas-romeo-juliet-laws.html

From the above, you can see that "The Romeo and Juliet Law" protects:

1. Teenagers who are close in age from facing penalties.

2. As well as protects teens below the legal age of consent.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 18, 2021
chinchonglee:
Oyibo girls get mind ooo.
With the kind of money Rashford has, no Nigeria girl in her wildest dream will ever think of leaving him...
Even tho he is a woman beater, they will stay and endure the beating
Endure D Beating & Enjoy D Money.

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Litmus: 5:58pm On May 18, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lemme hear word abeg!
As if u dnt know nigerian girls.

I do, I'm surrounded by them, and they’re the best. Without them, Nigerian men wouldn’t be the men so many women of other nationalities value. It’s usually lazy, uncouth, brokeass men that dislike Nigerian women.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by chinchonglee(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2021
Litmus:

I do, I'm surrounded by them, and they’re the best. Without them, Nigerian men wouldn’t be the men so many women of other nationalities value. It’s usually lazy, uncouth, brokeass men that dislike Nigerian women.
Av a nice day bro

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by geobro: 9:18pm On May 18, 2021
They both started together as teens! OK sir
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Sureboy1010(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
Augla1:
I just saw 'girl friend of 8 years, ....... at 23 years'. and I stopped reading.

Do the maths na!
Meaning they started at the tender age of fifteen. E choke me ooo
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Juliusdking(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by RightToReject(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So they were living together? Anyway this is a generation of dead morals, baby mama and baby daddy syndrome, but I will always stick with what is right, and that's exactly what I will teach my children.

Urbane Favvy - urbane Favvy is a better Favvy. I admire your transformation. Keep it up.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:18pm On May 18, 2021
Transformation? Nothing like transformation o, this is me, and this is who I've always been.........a lady with high MORALS!
RightToReject:

Urbane Favvy - urbane Favvy is a better Favvy. I admire your transformation. Keep it up.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Jaqenhghar: 5:31am On May 19, 2021
banmee:

What is strange about that?
My oga, by now you should know your people nah.
Re: Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures by Jaqenhghar: 8:29pm On Jan 05
banmee:

What is strange about that?
My oga,I greet you. Lo gest time. Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Thomas Partey Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.