Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

4 Reasons Why Your Online Business Is Struggling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Reasons Why Your Online Business Is Struggling (100 Views)

El-rufai Is Struggling Hard To Export Banditry To Southern Nigeria – Akeredolu / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public / 4 Reasons Why New Year Resolutions Are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Your Online Business Is Struggling by Vichenry16(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2021
There are 4 reasons why your online business is struggling.

1. Your product is shit

Let’s face it. If you’re trying to put a wool over people’s eyes or sell something that has no real use case or something people can get somewhere else faster and better..

Then you should probably not bother..

Stop forcing the market. Flow with it

2. Your copy/delivery/communication of your product is shit

I.e People don’t even know what it does for them

They’re unsure why and how it solves their problem

The message is all about your product and the features, not about them

They can’t visualize ur product helping them.

3. You don’t have the right audience.. or any audience at all.

This is simple enough.

Who, what set, location, demography, behaviors, interests? Etc

Narrow down your audience till you have a vivid picture of what they look like if they passed by

4. You don’t have continuous traffic to your audience.

I know word of mouth works, and organic traffic works too.

But if you depend on only that.. you’re going to be broke..

Bring out money and spend on ads

People need to see an ad for like 6 times before they click on it.

I hope this helps..

If you’re struggling with your online business.

Or you want to start one.

You can message me on WhatsApp /2347067737865 or

WhatsApp number: 07067737865

I can mentor you on how to start an online business that can make you 6 figures WEEKLY.

It’s not hype.. it requires commitment, effort and patience to learn, and practice.

You don’t need to have a product of your own.

Simply connect buyers to sellers

It’s simply called Affiliate Marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Airport Hotel Shuttle Corporate Car Hire, Errand Taxi Cab Enugu Nigeria / See The Truth / Small Shop Space Urgently Needed Within Ojodu Berger Or Ogba Call 09049563151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.