Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) (19360 Views)

I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Hogan17: 2:32pm On May 18, 2021
orohbiro:
Stupid man shameless he goat he no go better for u for molesting the innocent girl. Men are scum
Calm down na, don't commit suicide o
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
gbenu oshi soun

You see thief but you won't call him thief because what you want to eat from him will not let you have sense

Anyway please send your little underaged sister or daughter to Go and do holiday in his house.i want to see something 1st

Awon oloko tio Mo omokekere yato sa gbalagba.awon oloko tio ni control tojepe any direction toba face,oun loma tele
K
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by kazyhm(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2021
Stipe:

You do realise that there is video evidence that he defiled a minor right? So what in God's holy name are you spewing here?

Share me the video of the defilement please

It has been established that he committed an of fence which is inappropriate touching of a minor...and he will be deal with appropriately.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by ayoka2015(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2021
Hmm�
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:38pm On May 18, 2021
effort1:

Dumb comment
lol they're already creeping into my mentions

I knew I will find pedophiles in my mentions because it is only a PEDOPHILE that can find my post offensive tongue

If you yourself aren't guilty you won't be uncomfortable with me saying hold your children when some certain individuals with no control over their pen1s has been released to town because the law is pro Pedophile and pro rap1st tongue
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
luminouz:

K
you too k grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Masterkernel1: 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
Lordgel:
Good for him. Shame to that "witch".

I hope your daughter doesn't end up in the hands of a pedophile, while you will be "witch".
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Masterkernel1: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
Kingpele:
Am tired of reading rape news that happened eight years ago

Hope you will be tired if it was your daughter, animals roaming Nairaland on the loose.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Simba00007(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

Coming from an orphan that was picked In the waste bin hahahahahahahaaha so bitter Pls first start ur SCUM lambasting with ur pale
that was harsh,but I loved the clap back grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 3:48pm On May 18, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
lol they're already creeping into my mentions

I knew I will find pedophiles in my mentions because it is only a PEDOPHILE that can find my post offensive tongue

If you yourself aren't guilty you won't be uncomfortable with me saying hold your children when some certain individuals with no control over their pen1s has been released to town because the law is pro Pedophile and pro rap1st tongue

I knew you would say that.

This is why many people keep quiet and never condemn idiots like you; they know if they call you to order, you will call them pedophiles.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by kazyhm(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

Exactly! It’s the 14-year-old’s fault that a PAEDOPHILE old enough to be her father is (at the very least from the VIDEO tape) inappropriately touching her.

Perhaps if that was YOUR OWN MINOR daughter, you will show “good sense” and perhaps find Baba Ijesha a private room to continue. SMH
>

And the above narration and justifications qualifies you as a judge and warranted the jungle justice while twitter court is supreme ?
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Aksnoopy: 4:43pm On May 18, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Baba Ijesha Eleniyan

Get your Joway 40,000mah powerbank.

Can charge a type C laptop and different mobile device simultaneously.

Pay on delivery (Lagos Only)

Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
How much?
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
Aksnoopy:
How much?

Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Tallassnigga: 6:29pm On May 18, 2021
I don't support feminists for any reason, but c'mon why are guys celebrating baba ijesha's release ,some people are saying he shouldn't go down because it happened 8 years ago ,I've seen many comments from folks tryna justify his actions.
He should spend the rest of his life in JAIL!!
What he did is wrong, he never denied it!!
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:00pm On May 18, 2021
effort1:

I knew you would say that.

This is why many people keep quiet and never condemn idiots like you; they know if they call you to order, you will call them pedophiles.

aren't you? wink

Don't you feel aroused when you see the unclothedness of a child? tongue
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 7:35pm On May 18, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
aren't you? wink

Don't you feel aroused when you see the unclothedness of a child? tongue

Lolz. That's how dumb headed idiots like you reason.

If they ask you to come and defend your comment in court now, you will acting like a fool and be running away.

People like you need to be taught the practical meaning of defamation of character.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:42pm On May 18, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. That's how dumb headed idiots like you reason.

If they ask you to come and defend your comment in court now, you will acting like a fool and be running away.

People like you need to be taught the practical meaning of defamation of character.
gbenu oshi soun

Na online dey go dey spit fire grin

It's only on NL that rat will by claiming lion
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 8:01pm On May 18, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
gbenu oshi soun

Na online dey go dey spit fire grin

It's only on NL that rat will by claiming lion

Ok. I want to spit fire offline now.
Send your name and location. Let's meet in court and come.and repeat the rubbish you wrote here.

I hope you are not afraid to repeat your accusation in court?

I will really like to make an example of your stupid self.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:16pm On May 18, 2021
effort1:

Ok. I want to spit fire offline now.
Send your name and location. Let's meet in court and come.and repeat the rubbish you wrote here.

I hope you are not afraid to repeat your accusation in court?

I will really like to make an example of your stupid self.
name- Mr Jackson Kolawole

State-Ekiti

Age-45

Occupation-shoe trader

Location - jos

What else do you want to know

Orie ope cheesy

Pedophile that has not been caught cheesy

All it takes is not being in the watchful eyes of someone before you start luring children with buiscit and coke in an uncompleted building to perform your nefarious act tongue

You will soon be caught if you don't change grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 8:24pm On May 18, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
name- Mr Jackson Kolawole

State-Ekiti

Age-45

Occupation-shoe trader

What else do you want to know

Orie ope cheesy

Pedophile that has not been caught cheesy

All it takes is not being in the watchful eyes of someone before you start luring children with buiscit and coke in an uncompleted building to perform your nefarious act tongue

You will soon be caught if you don't change grin
Don't be afraid. Drop your real name, address and photo of ID card here. Let's kick start the process.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:27pm On May 18, 2021
effort1:

Don't be afraid. Drop your real name, address and photo of ID card here. Let's kick start the process.
65 Waheed street,off MacArthur close Jos
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 8:44pm On May 18, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
65 Waheed street,off MacArthur close Jos

It was Ekiti. Now, it is Jos.

Why are you afraid? Is it because you can't defend the rubbish you say here?

You know you are even too poor to hire a lawyer and you want to bring shiit upon your own head.

If you know you are not a bastardd, show your name, ID card and all information here. My lawyer will get in touch, you cursed idiot.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Cheechy(f): 10:54pm On May 18, 2021
You need to be locked up for life. angry

wale377:
Baba ijesha lawyer speaks after his bail

Baba ijesha was bailed under the condition of
500k bail fee
2 surety (1level 10 public civil servant a & 2 a blood relation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZiTHtQ4h0

Adesina Ademola Ogunlana, counsel to embattled actor, Olanrewaju James, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, has thrown more light into how the actor accused of defiling the 14-year-old foster daughter of comedienne, Princess, was granted bail by a Magistrate.

In a video posted online, Ogunlana said ;

''Our client that has been in detention for more than 30 days has been granted bail at the facility of his detention. The magistrate that granted him bail is Chief Magistrate Toyin of the Lagos state Judiciary.

The Chief Magistrate in partnership with the Ministry of Justice in partnership with a private organization, Police Decongestion Scheme led by a former chairman of the NBA in Ikorodu, Bayo Akinlade, visited Panti and under the decongestion scheme, visited that facility and met Baba Ijesha.

Something was curious there. His name was not even entered as very much reliably leant. The Chief Magistrate being bold and experienced, demanded to see him and he was brought to see the team. He came towards them limping and as we have described before, he was emaciated and bail was granted to him summarily by the Chief Magistrate and this is very very commendable.''

Ogunlana said the bail was granted ''essentially on health grounds'' and that the Magistrate said the offense is bailable.

''The conditions of bail are that Baba Ijesha must have two sureties. One of the sureties must be a level 10 officer, a civil servant. The other one should be a blood relation of the thespian.

The bail is put as N500, 000 in large sum. It's not security. It is just a bond that if he should run away, the sureties will pay that. We are very sure he will not run away. The verification is to be done by the OC Legal of the SCID Panti.''

Speaking further, Ogunlana said this is very good news as it is a victory for everyone.

''It is not a victory for Baba Ijesha alone. It is for everybody. Rights must be respected. Laws must be respected. The idea of mob lynching, the idea of lopsided action when it comes to rights and priviledges of fellow citizens should be decried.

I want to appreciate Chief Magistrate Toyin for the courage, for doing the right thing. For stepping into this matter. You remember the police had pandered to public opinion of some activist who were sayig he should never be released and hung it on the neck of JUSUN strike that they would have charged the man to court and were even talking about the Attorney General of Lagos state which with due respect to him, I wonder in the history of defilement, how can somebody who is not biased, who is not malicious say a prima facie case of defilement has been disclosed upon the facts of this case? We will look into that and take that up. Baba Ijesha's rights has been brazenly brutalised'' he said

Ogunlana added

''As far as we are concerned, both the police and the Ministry of Justice are to be indicted for the unnecessary brutalization of Baba Ijesha's rights. If a person is entitled, you give him his entitlement.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/this-is-victory-for-everyone-baba-ijeshas-lawyer-speaks-on-how-he-was-granted-bail-accuses-the-police-and-ministry-of-justice-of-brutalizing-the-actors-rights-video.html
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:01pm On May 18, 2021
effort1:

It was Ekiti. Now, it is Jos.

Why are you afraid? Is it because you can't defend the rubbish you say here?

You know you are even too poor to hire a lawyer and you want to bring shiit upon your own head.

If you know you are not a bastardd, show your name, ID card and all information here. My lawyer will get in touch, you cursed idiot.
enough of the barking and bone face

Go and rest abeg grin

Audio Dangote grin

Oniranu grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 5:51am On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
enough of the barking and bone face

Go and rest abeg grin

Audio Dangote grin

Oniranu grin

You call people pedophiles and you are afraid to defend your accusation. Doesn't that make you an outstanding idiot?

You should have released your details to me first and we will find out if I'm just barking or serious.

It would have been nice to make an example out of you. You don't just accuse people because they defer with you in opinion.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:15am On May 19, 2021
effort1:

You call people pedophiles and you are afraid to defend your accusation. Doesn't that make you an outstanding idiot?

You should have released your details to me first and we will find out if I'm just barking or serious.

It would have been nice to make an example out of you. You don't just accuse people because they defer with you in opinion.

abeg keep quiet with the noise

How my details Take consain you? cheesy

Con chook hand Inside my mouth, force it out grin

Moreover I have children at home so PEDOPHILES or Pedophile apologist aren't invited because the kids need to be comfortable at home with or without clothes Make one twisted adult no carry dirty hand put am for inside pikin pant when there are no watchful eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 6:18am On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
abeg keep quiet with the noise

How my details Take consain you? cheesy

Con chook hand Inside my mouth, force it out grin

Moreover I have children at home so PEDOPHILES or Pedophile apologist aren't invited because the kids need to be comfortable at home with or without clothes Make one twisted adult no carry dirty hand put am for inside pikin pant when there are no watchful eyes lipsrsealed

Stop hiding behind nairaland.

Come out to the open and defend your accusations.

Aside from that, you are an irrelevant idiot
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:50am On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Stop hiding behind nairaland.

Come out to the open and defend your accusations.

Aside from that, you are an irrelevant idiot
e pain am grin tongue
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 6:53am On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
e pain am grin tongue

Yeah. It's painful to see you display dumbness as old as you are.

It's even more painful to realise that you have kids. It means you will pass your trait of dumbness and empty head to your kids.

I dare you to stop hiding behind nairaland and come out to the open. Let me make you a scapegoat
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:05am On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Yeah. It's painful to see you display dumbness as old as you are.

It's even more painful to realise that you have kids. It means you will pass your trait of dumbness and empty head to your kids.

I dare you to stop hiding behind nairaland and come out to the open. Let me make you a scapegoat
this Pedophile sef grin cheesy

Why are you so Intrested in knowing my house cheesy grin

No emotional manipulation and antics can make me give you my address and I have given you the reason already-because I have kids and they shouldn't be exposed to adults who pretend to be decent in the eyes of people but when they're not under watchful eyes,they display their vile nature cheesy grin

The way you are even probing is making me extremely suspicious of you and your motives cheesy grin

Why is it that when I said I have kids you became more aggressive and want to know my place cheesy grin

SORRY,it's not going to happen.maybe when my kids come of age like 19,20 upwards I can give you my address.by then I'll know you can't do anything since you seem to have abnormal attraction for little kids cheesy
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by Unrated900(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2021
stunnert:
Whooo letttt thaaa dog out ?

Contact me if you need to find or locate someone ASAP!!!

Shey you be PA to kidnappers niiiii
Don’t put your self into trouble with your speech oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwu Johnbosco, Catholic Priest Kidnapped On His Way From Asaba To Edo. Photo / Okada Rider, 7 Others Defile 21-year-old Orphan In Abia Community / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.