Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) (19361 Views)

I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 9:51am On May 19, 2021
[s]
mrwonlasewonie:
this Pedophile sef grin cheesy

Why are you so Intrested in knowing my house cheesy grin

No emotional manipulation and antics can make me give you my address and I have given you the reason already-because I have kids and they shouldn't be exposed to adults who pretend to be decent in the eyes of people but when they're not under watchful eyes,they display their vile nature cheesy grin

The way you are even probing is making me extremely suspicious of you and your motives cheesy grin

Why is it that when I said I have kids you became more aggressive and want to know my place cheesy grin

SORRY,it's not going to happen.maybe when my kids come of age like 19,20 upwards I can give you my address.by then I'll know you can't do anything since you seem to have abnormal attraction for little kids cheesy
[/s]

If you aren't ready to defend you claim in public, then you are an empty headed idiot
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:38am On May 19, 2021
effort1:

[s][/s]

If you aren't ready to defend you claim in public, then you are an empty headed idiot
comon getat my friend grin

Okalara grin cheesy
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 10:55am On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
comon getat my friend grin

Okalara grin cheesy

Stop acting like a coward.

Come out to the open.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by stunnert(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2021
A licensed private investigator.

Thanks for your good advice tho
Unrated900:

Shey you be PA to kidnappers niiiii
Don’t put your self into trouble with your speech oooo
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:05pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Stop acting like a coward.

Come out to the open.
I have told you I don't entertain child predators because you smell like one lipsrsealed
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
I have told you I don't entertain child predators because you smell like one lipsrsealed

Come and say that in the open if them born you well
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:21pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Come and say that in the open if them born you well
them born me well cool

Na by force? Leave me joor grin cool tongue
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:23pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
them born me well cool

Na by force? Leave me joor grin cool tongue

Then come out to the open and say that your rubbish
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:25pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Then come out to the open and say that your rubbish
P.E.D.O.P.H.I.L.E!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:28pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
P.E.D.O.P.H.I.L.E!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

Come say it in the open if you are not a coward.

Or are you a coward?
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:30pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Come say it in the open if you are not a coward.

Or are you a coward?
you don't have to see me physically before I call you a Pedophile to your face cheesy cool tongue
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:31pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
you don't have to see me physically before I call you a Pedophile to your face cheesy cool tongue

I want you to prove yourself in a court of law.

If you are not a coward, you will accept that challenge.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:33pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

I want you to prove yourself in a court of law.

If you are not a coward, you will accept that challenge.
I am not accepting any challenge.na by force grin

Kilode bayi grin

This Pedophile sef cheesy
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
I am not accepting any challenge.na by force grin

Kilode bayi grin

This Pedophile sef cheesy

That's because you are a coward
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:36pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

That's because you are a coward
Na you Sabi but you're still a Pedophile just admit your bad habit and change before you get disgraced like ijesha. grin cheesy wink
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:38pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Na you Sabi but you're still a Pedophile just admit your bad habit and change before you get disgraced like ijesha. grin cheesy wink

You keep on repeating something you can't prove.

Only idiots do that
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

You keep on repeating something you can't prove.

Only idiots do that
if you aren't a Pedophile you definitely will not be a Pedophilic apologist wink

Just admit it and change, you won't die wink
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 2:50pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
if you aren't a Pedophile you definitely will not be a Pedophilic apologist wink

Just admit it and change, you won't die wink

Why are you changing your words? Are you afraid already, you shameless coward?

What you wrote earlier is still a valid evidence against you in court for defamation.

Come out to the open and repeat your rubbish.

I will like to make an example out of you to warn others who don't use their brains like you.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:39pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Why are you changing your words? Are you afraid already, you shameless coward?

What you wrote earlier is still a valid evidence against you in court for defamation.

Come out to the open and repeat your rubbish.

I will like to make an example out of you to warn others who don't use their brains like you.
use yourself as example.you unrepentant reprobate cool cheesy grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
use yourself as example.you unrepentant reprobate cool cheesy grin

Let's meet in court to prove your claims.

Or are you too poor to get a lawyer?
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:37pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Let's meet in court to prove your claims.

Or are you too poor to get a lawyer?
you better don't waste your money and time grin

All these jobless online braggers sef grin

Always going out of their way to Impress grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
you better don't waste your money and time grin

All these jobless online braggers sef grin

Always going out of their way to Impress grin

Come out and defend your claim. Stop hiding behind nairaland like a coward.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Come out and defend your claim. Stop hiding behind nairaland like a coward.
yinmu grin

Coward Ko, goatard ni grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 7:06pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
yinmu grin

Coward Ko, goatard ni grin

That is where your accusation can end..... online and behind the protection of nairaland.

If you know you are not a bastardd, come out and make your identity know

Coward
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:34pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

That is where your accusation can end..... online and behind the protection of nairaland.

If you know you are not a bastardd, come out and make your identity know

Coward
you this Pedophile you nor dey hear word grin

I have told you to back off.na by force? grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 8:58pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
you this Pedophile you nor dey hear word grin

I have told you to back off.na by force? grin

Come out into the open and stop hiding behind nairaland.

Come and repeat the words in a court of law if you are not a coward.

Oh. You are a coward and dem.ni born you well to come and repeat the rubbish in the open.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by dragunov: 9:03pm On May 19, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin one 9yrs old YARIBBA kpekus for u bros lawyer bcuz u sabi ur work, ur next defence should be "If MOHAMMED can penetrate AISHA, who is my client not to penetrate 14yrs old kpekus wey dey knack anyhow for area sotey she join her madam for set up missions

Posting senseless comments as usual.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by dragunov: 9:03pm On May 19, 2021
orohbiro:
Stupid man shameless he goat he no go better for u for molesting the innocent girl. Men are scum

For God's sake, use your grey matter!
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by dragunov: 9:06pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
All of una wey get pikin,hold your children well o.them don release a pedophile back to the society and his fellow closet rapist and pedophiles have welcomed him back o

If you are a man(although I doubt it. Probably a boy if you're male), then I am disappointed in you. You can't lead a home with the way you reason.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:09pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Come out into the open and stop hiding behind nairaland.

Come and repeat the words in a court of law if you are not a coward.

Oh. You are a coward and dem.ni born you well to come and repeat the rubbish in the open.

all this Bobo and audio see me in court Bragging doesn't change the fact that you are a Pedophile that has not yet been caught.going to court will further expose your true nature grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 9:11pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
all this Bobo and audio see me in court Bragging doesn't change the fact that you are a Pedophile that has not yet been caught.going to court will further expose your true nature grin

Come out to the open to find out.

Stop hiding behind nairaland
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:14pm On May 19, 2021
dragunov:

If you are a man(although I doubt it. Probably a boy if you're male), then I am disappointed in you. You can't lead a home with the way you reason.
because I didn't support a Pedophile? grin

I don't support rubbish irrespective of the gender.i Don't do blind loyalty.you can choose not to admit that ijesha is a danger to the society especially little girls so there is no how I will see anything that looks like ijesha and not hold my children well in case that abnormal attraction for children fall on him.

He cannot even shake my little daughter's hand talkless of carrying her since it's his pen1s is the one controlling his brain and not the other way round.

If you like you can set your kids loose when you see him and you can even tell them to Go and do holiday in his house.them no dey telli person grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwu Johnbosco, Catholic Priest Kidnapped On His Way From Asaba To Edo. Photo / Okada Rider, 7 Others Defile 21-year-old Orphan In Abia Community / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.