Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) (19362 Views)

I Won’t Back Down, Iyabo Ojo Vows As Baba Ijesha Gets Bail (Video) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:17pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Come out to the open to find out.

Stop hiding behind nairaland
come and carry me outside from my couch na grin

You're free to come.i Don lock the children for inside room now grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 9:18pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
come and carry me outside from my couch na grin

You're free to come.i Don lock the children for inside room now grin

That means you are too weak to stand by your own words.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by dragunov: 9:19pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
because I didn't support a Pedophile? grin

I don't support rubbish irrespective of the gender.i Don't do blind loyalty.you can choose not to admit that ijesha is a danger to the society especially little girls so there is no how I will see anything that looks like ijesha and not hold my children well in case that abnormal attraction for children fall on him.

He cannot even shake my little daughter's hand talkless of carrying her since it's his pen1s is the one controlling his brain and not the other way round.

If you like you can set your kids loose when you see him and you can even tell them to Go and do holiday in his house.them no dey telli person grin

Answer my mention when you decide to use your brains please. I dont exchange ideas with the clueless.
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:21pm On May 19, 2021
dragunov:

Answer my mention when you decide to use your brains please. I dont exchange ideas with the clueless.
good idea you have advised yourself,bye grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:26pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

That means you are too weak to stand by your own words.
I have told you before emotional blackmail will not work.

If Being weak is what Pedophiles call a good parent,I am weak.so this manipulation will not work grin

Try something else grin
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 9:42pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
I have told you before emotional blackmail will not work.

If Being weak is what Pedophiles call a good parent,I am weak.so this manipulation will not work grin

Try something else grin

Come to law court and tell them you accuse people randomly because you are a parent.

I'm sure they will clap for you
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:21pm On May 19, 2021
effort1:

Come to law court and tell them you accuse people randomly because you are a parent.

I'm sure they will clap for you
ok my final verdict is that

I AM NOT GOING OOOOO grin tongue
Re: Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) by effort1: 10:53pm On May 19, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
ok my final verdict is that

I AM NOT GOING OOOOO grin tongue

But you can hide behind nairaland to make claims of what you can't proof, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rescued After Being Knocked Down And Left To Die In A Gutter In Onitsha.PICS / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police / ₦2 Billion Tramadol: Ukatu Afamefuna Mallinson Sues NDLEA, Demands ₦200m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.