Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire (1381 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:20am On May 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
you know one thing,let's assume israel had always respect the palestinian right to exist,hamas may not exist,time without numbers,israel kill palestinian unjustly,take their land and tag them terrorist, leaving them with pain and agony,these continue until palestinians started forming resistance group.
Secondly,israel have access to latest military machines which palestinians lack, israel uses this to attack people and you mor0n here re celebrating it.
Now access yourself and think like someone who has functional brain if you re not a terrorist

Ahswear,nobody sabi tell lies like una.

You have to tell all these to those that don't knw what has been going on since. Quit the false and twisted info

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by helinues: 11:21am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

Am from the 12 tribes of Israel.

Read it up in this thread for better enlightenment

I don't believe in copy and paste news.. Tell us your own version of the story
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:22am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

I don't believe in copy and paste news.. Tell us your own version of the story

Tell us urs first
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by helinues: 11:23am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

Tell us urs first

Stop being quarter clever... Remember na you mentioned me first and na me asked you question first
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by adedehinbo(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

You have to tell all these to those that don't knw what has been going on since. Quit the false and twisted info
seriously brain dey pain you,you re actually the real terrorist if this is what you support,may God judge you for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:25am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Stop being quarter clever... Remember na you mentioned me first and na me asked you question first

It seems your senses has gone back to it's BMC factory settings

Take care kiss

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by budaatum: 11:26am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

There are ways to handle this kind of situation diplomatically without escalating the issue.. Palestinians are just too illiterates ( Not by education) cos if not , they should have presented their case to the world in the way it would be appealing.

You don't use small hand to receive dirty slap

The Palestinians have presented their case to the 'world' many many times, but unfortunately the 'world' is more interested in protecting those they claim to share religion with than the Palestinians they do not share religion with. It is that hypocrisy that pisses me off, I must say.

Just go look up what is going on in Yemen that the 'world' is quiet about because of whom they do business with.

The United States provided intelligence and logistical support for the Saudi-led campaign. In March 2019, both houses of the United States Congress voted to pass a resolution to end US support to the Saudi Arabia war effort. It was vetoed by then US President Donald Trump, and in May, the Senate failed to override the veto. However, on 27 January 2021, newly elected President Joe Biden froze arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and on 4 February 2021, Biden officially announced the end of American support for the Saudi coalition. However, the details of the end of American involvement in the war have yet to be released.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_%282014%E2%80%93present%29?wprov=sfla1

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:26am On May 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
seriously brain dey pain you,you re actually the real terrorist if this is what you support,may God judge you for this

My brain cannot pain me,cause am not an Islamic zombie tongue,and May Allah give u 24virgins for supporting the terrorists instead of calling them out undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by stanliwise(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:
This is a well detailed documentary cheesy

Where are all those shameless head slammers that are untruthful to themselves

Budaatum
Helinues
Shogsman
Biodun556
Thebosstrevor1
Saraki2019
Adedehinbo
Stanliwise
Omotaday

Mtchewww silly terrorist and sympathizer.
Until you tell me why Palestine will fire 1300 rocket first then I will take you serious.
Well I don’t support war from any angle but don’t start what you can finish
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by adedehinbo(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

I just pray Nigeria army do these to you for you to know how it feels,if you ever follow my post here,I have always defended you guys against the way soldiers invade your region,even those you mentioned my name together with,we had always had disagreement based on that,but can't believe people like you could speak in this manner and yet you want us to believe your cunning one south agenda,may God punish all of you

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by adedehinbo(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

My brain cannot pain me,cause am not an Islamic zombie tongue,and May Allah give u 24virgins for supporting the terrorists instead of calling them out undecided
who is the terrorist here?is it the one who kills children or the one standing against agression?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:36am On May 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
I just pray Nigeria army do these to you for you to know how it feels,if you ever follow my post here,I have always defended you guys against the way soldiers invade your region,even those you mentioned my name together with,we had always had disagreement based on that,but can't believe people like you could speak in this manner and yet you want us to believe your cunning one south agenda,may God punish all of you including you reading

RIP to them,they are just the casualties of Palestinians callousness and whether you like it or not so far hamas is still operating in the civilian buildings at Gaza strip more will happen. Goan talk to the Palestinians to either talk sense into the hamas or eject them from Gaza.

Use your brains and reasoning,stop using your illwashed blockos for reasoning

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
who is the terrorist here?is it the one who kills children or the one standing against agression?

This is really what caused the death of the Innocent lives,and also most of the rockets fired towards Israel by hamas misfired and fired into the civilian population

So Hamas takes almost 60% of the blames

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by budaatum: 11:45am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

My brain cannot pain me,cause am not an .......

You brain does not pain you because you do not use it hard enough.

Ask and seek and knock, and your whole heart and soul and mind and entire being will pain you because of the effort you'd be putting in to eliminate your ignorance.

Go and try it and you will see.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:47am On May 18, 2021
budaatum:

You brain does not pain you because you do not use it hard enough.

Ask and seek and knock, and your whole heart and soul and mind and entire being will pain you because of the effort you'd be putting in to eliminate your ignorance.

Go and try it and you will see.

No matter how you quote the bible,las las na for Muhammad bed you go end am for grin
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by adedehinbo(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

RIP to them,they are just the casualties of Palestinians callousness and whether you like it or not so far hamas is still operating in the civilian buildings at Gaza strip more will happen. Goan talk to the Palestinians to either talk sense into the hamas or eject them from Gaza.

Use your brains and reasoning,stop using your illwashed blockos for reasoning

abegi keep your rip to yourself,it's not needed,they are with their creator now,he is the one to judge them according to their deeds on earth,one thing I believe be say,we would surely leave this world one day but whatever you do today will surely come back to hunt you,so keep on supporting genocide,it's left to u
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 11:57am On May 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
abegi keep your rip to yourself,it's not needed,they are with their creator now,he is the one to judge them according to their deeds on earth,one thing I believe be,we would surely leave this world one day but whatever you do today will surely come back to hunt you,so keep on supporting genocide,it's left to u

You know what I said is the truth but ur stupid religious doctrine won't allow u to admit

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by helinues: 11:58am On May 18, 2021
budaatum:

The Palestinians have presented their case to the 'world' many many times, but unfortunately the 'world' is more interested in protecting those thry claim to share religion with than the Palestinians they do not share religion with. It is that hypocrisy that pisses me off, I must say.

Just go look up what is going on in Yemen that the 'world' is quiet about because of whom they do business with.

I have seen Palestine president ,Mahmod Abbas documentaries several times... There message is not that appealing cos you don't expect the world to listen to you why your citizens are till behaving childishly
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by budaatum: 12:01pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

I have seen Palestine president ,Mahmod Abbas several times... There message is not that appealing cos you don't expect the world to listen to you why your citizens are till behaving childishly

It is your opinion that they are acting childishly. Hopefully you've heard Netanyahu too with his evil pandering land grabbing rhetoric to hide his corruption and eventual imprisonment.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by adedehinbo(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

You know what I said is the truth but ur stupid religious doctrine won't allow u to admit

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by AstroG: 12:06pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=adedehinbo post=101810816][/quote]

Death to all Islamic terrorists and sympathizers

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by helinues: 12:07pm On May 18, 2021
budaatum:

It is your opinion that they are acting childishly. Hopefully you've heard Netanyahu too with his evil pandering land grabbing rhetoric to hide his corruption and eventual imprisonment.

Wait let me also ask you this question.. Is what Palestinians going through different from Igbo people of Nigeria...

I remember vividly when FG was ranting about UK granting asylum to Igbos.. I advised them to use UGM activities to nail Igbos and second day, the assylum program was being reviewed up till now.. FG agents are on NL trust me.

There are appealing ways to get what you want that depends on how you present yourself..

What would have happened to the wasted rockets launched by Hamas but was intercepted by Israel drome.. Biden .ale it clear that Is real have right to defend themselves...
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by helinues: 12:09pm On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

It seems your senses has gone back to it's BMC factory settings

Take care kiss

Typical goal shifter..

Imagine, he still find a way to lump BMC into foreign affairs discussion

Eish

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Joe Biden Calls For Ceasefire by budaatum: 12:20pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Wait let me also ask you this question.. Is what Palestinians going through different from Igbo people of Nigeria...

In a way, no. What Igbos (and Deltans and the exploited in the North) are going through is not much different to what the Palestinians are going through, except that no one is kicking them off their land like the Palestinians are being kicked off their's (except in the North where people are being displaced), or blowing them up in their homes (except in the North where boko haram is attacking and kidnapping people).

And I understand your point as I too expressed here:

budaatum:

I can only hope those agitating for war in Nigeria can learn from this.

They think they are Jews but do not see they are more like the exploited Palestinians, and when they rightly fight Nigeria for raping their land and resources, US administrations will, like the hypocrites that they can be, ignore their agitation and support Nigeria's right to defend itself just as they did in the past.

But I can not ask the oppressed not to fight their oppressor when I know I myself would rather die than submit to oppression. Its like asking Kunta Kinte to not run away because they will chop off his leg, while he did in fact keep running away until they did chop off his leg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks to Biden: NATO Uk American Weapons And Humvees Captured By Russian Troops / Hammas Captures Israeli Commander / New Pictures Show Second Chinese Stealth Fighter(j-31) Being Test Flown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.