Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

“Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) (39170 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by masterfactor(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2021
One of the side effect of too much weed
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by praiseneo(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2021
Lol
This is why I laugh at those who mock Davido online thinking it will bring him down

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Talknochip(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2021
And this made front page undecided
smh
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by AustineCJ: 10:29am On May 18, 2021
EBEk101:

Space booker grin
waiting man go do
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:30am On May 18, 2021
DropsMic:
Fashioned by icebox.. A jewelry company owned by Arabs.

If you go through the pictures on their IG page you will understand why the rest of the world see blacks as efulefus

Maybe you’re the only Efulefu black..

What a dumb thing to say..

Who told you white artists don’t purchase at icebox or who told you white artist don’t use Luxuries?
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by BerrykissAkah: 10:32am On May 18, 2021
‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Isobug: 10:32am On May 18, 2021
mofedamijo:
Frog voice?? People can be ignorant.

Davido have a very unique and distinctive voice which is what defines music.

Jarule also have a unique and distinctive voice.......

If you're looking for sweet dream voice, go to church or go and listen to the Opera.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Davidos voice if you know music.
I don't know for them ooo, All this frog voice all the time. This guy's voice is tonic and unique unlike everyday musicians voices

2 Likes

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Akasammyoka: 10:39am On May 18, 2021
Zlatan arrryiiii,orisirisi something
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Chirowman(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2021
Cruise
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by baloney: 10:41am On May 18, 2021
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by iampeterben(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2021
They are not fighting they are just having fun
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 10:45am On May 18, 2021
wale377:
Zlatan ibile mocks davido calling him FROG BOICE.

In the video, you can see both him and davido vibing to jamopyper better better song.

Then Zlatan you can hear Zlatan saying “OPOR se FROG VOICE DOINGZ”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y55CuI5sg4c

Who be Zlatan?

Atlest I know say Davido na son of one of Nigerias famous BILLIONAIRE.

Who born that animal called Zlatan?
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by ArchyDesmond(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
Confam..

Davido earns more in music than any other African artist..

Davido has something called Melody in him. He knows how to put this unique melody into songs.

Good or bad lyrics, naija people love songs with sweet melody. Something they can get freaky with when they got freaky! That’s why he has more hit back to back!

He may put up anyhow lyrics but with a sweetest melody! Something wey be say if dem play for club, you go wan scatter ground..

And to say, music isn’t just about good lyrics( Good beat and sweet melody are importanter!)

The best music ever are always containing sweet melody!

This is absolutely true
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2021
Thanks to technology.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Jostoman: 10:55am On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:
Truly Davido na frog voice, the guy lyrics to wack... Shekpe /echoke/Tule all those useless slangs can't make him win major awards, meanwhile until he learns how to mind his business and stay clear of Baba Ijesha, he will never win Grammy
the guy is making his money and that is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by seunsiju(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2021
Jostoman:
the guy is making his money and that is the most important thing.
His rivals are making much money..... He needs award as saving face
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by xrenzy(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:
Truly Davido na frog voice, the guy lyrics to wack... Shekpe /echoke/Tule all those useless slangs can't make him win major awards, meanwhile until he learns how to mind his business and stay clear of Baba Ijesha, he will never win Grammy
we don't value and support each other what about
Dmx
Jarule
Young jizzy
Pop smoke
Style p
Jada kiss
All those yankee artist nobody call them frog voice o but na our David we dey yab my brother let's think deep o
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Zinnotee: 11:01am On May 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
Confam..

Davido has something called Melody in him. He knows how to put this unique melody into songs.

Good or bad lyrics, naija people love songs with sweet melody. Something they can get freaky with when they got freaky! That’s why he has more hit back to back!

He may put up anyhow lyrics but with a sweetest melody! Something wey be say if dem play for club, you go wan scatter ground..

And to say, music isn’t just about good lyrics( Good beat and sweet melody are importanter!)

Do you make music
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by AffBornTwins(f): 11:01am On May 18, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=101807677]I see zlatan having a baby mama before the end of this year. This I have seen.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Arespect10: 11:02am On May 18, 2021
AustineCJ:
FTC on top one of my favorite artist head ...... well well all I want to say is ..... Goodluck to all nysc Corp members reporting to camp this week .... make una stay safe oo, especially those sent to northern state from east .... one of my friend the papa don refuse say he will go to kastina .... we r still begging sha .
As if its a achievements
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2021
Zlatan and clout chasing.. them be like 5&6.. he supposed don learn from Wetin cuppy do am.. grin
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Yoroot1: 11:04am On May 18, 2021
Frog voice

Three months professional certified Event planning

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2021
AustineCJ:
FTC on top one of my favorite artist head ...... well well all I want to say is ..... Goodluck to all nysc Corp members reporting to camp this week .... make una stay safe oo, especially those sent to northern state from east .... one of my friend the papa don refuse say he will go to kastina .... we r still begging sha .

You're still begging, for what? undecided
At this time when insecurity is very high, and you're begging your friend's dad to let him go to the north for some clownish program. undecided
Seems like you don't value your friend's life.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2021
Misyarn:
FROG VOICE WEY GO GIVE ME BILLIONS..
I want oo
COLLECT BILLION FOR DOING NOTHING _____ANYWAY THAT IS WHY NIGERIA STILL REMAINS THIS WAY
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 18, 2021
STILL BETTER THAN THIS YAHOO BOY WHO MURDER GIRLS UNDER THE NAME OF YAHOO'S PLUS ____AWON OMO BABA OLOSHI
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Jostoman: 11:15am On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:

His rivals are making much money..... He needs award as saving face
has he not won any award before.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by candygist: 11:20am On May 18, 2021
mofedamijo:
Frog voice?? People can be ignorant.

Davido have a very unique and distinctive voice which is what defines music.

Jarule also have a unique and distinctive voice.......

If you're looking for sweet dream voice, go to church or go and listen to the Opera.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Davidos voice if you know music.

Mr man what is your problem ? Davido has already agreed and accepted to be Mr frog voice. Which wan be your own again ? Nawa o
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by candygist: 11:22am On May 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
Confam..

The two best artist in Nigeria already own highest music award, which is the Grammy. The oga on top is OLUWA BURNA
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:23am On May 18, 2021
Zinnotee:

Do you make music

I compose songs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.