Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

“Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) (39164 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by LightUpWithKemi: 11:23am On May 18, 2021
Catching cruise on a different level. Check my signature for exciting video. Many educative contents on the way. Kindly subscribe, watch and share with your friends. Merci!
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:24am On May 18, 2021
Zinnotee:

Do you make music

I compose songs..

Hoping to start selling songs or enter the studio myself someday.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2021
I smell jealousy, the frog voice is paying the bills.

I don't mind having a bankable and income generating frog voice

3 Likes

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Ajimusty2: 11:42am On May 18, 2021
Nerro042:
He is a frog voice after all. Even himself acknowledges that fact so davido fans please shift
Hater spotted
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2021
candygist:

Mr man what is your problem ? Davido has already agreed and accepted to be Mr frog voice. Which wan be your own again ? Nawa o

Only if you know the meaning of sarcasm. Dude was being sarcastic.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by sylve11: 11:45am On May 18, 2021
mofedamijo:
Frog voice?? People can be ignorant.

Davido have a very unique and distinctive voice which is what defines music.

Jarule also have a unique and distinctive voice.......

If you're looking for sweet dream voice, go to church or go and listen to the Opera.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Davidos voice if you know music.

I tire for them. cool
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by sylve11: 11:48am On May 18, 2021
Zlatan wey nor even sabi sing sef. How people dey take listen to that guy song na mystery to me. sad cool
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by King3urna(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2021
wale377:
Zlatan ibile mocks davido calling him FROG BOICE.

In the video, you can see both him and davido vibing to jamopyper better better song.

Then Zlatan you can hear Zlatan saying “OPOR se FROG VOICE DOINGZ”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y55CuI5sg4c

Son and LM if you know you know
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by tnerro1(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2021
Persin way pass you , pass you. You find persin you fit pass also cool
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by candygist: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
mofedamijo:

Only if you know the meaning of sarcasm. Dude was being sarcastic.

I did not attend literature class in school... no blame me

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:57am On May 18, 2021
Davido don high. Zlatan for collect slap if the dude was in his normal senses.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by effort1: 11:58am On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:
Truly Davido na frog voice, the guy lyrics to wack... Shekpe /echoke/Tule all those useless slangs can't make him win major awards, meanwhile until he learns how to mind his business and stay clear of Baba Ijesha, he will never win Grammy

His frog voice has made him rich.

What has your own sweet voice done for you?

Looks like his frog voice and wack lyrics have more value than your destiny.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2021
candygist:

I did not attend literature class in school... no blame me

Lol
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by liveyourlife007(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2021
Even Davido wey Dem call frog voice no take am personal. Zero sense of humor nigga cool
mofedamijo:

Davido have a very unique and distinctive voice which is what defines music.

If you're looking for sweet dream voice, go to church or go and listen to the Opera.

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Pedimathias: 12:05pm On May 18, 2021
I know of OBO the BADEST, & th3 30 billion gang. who is Ibile? is he a cheff or something? He just want to use baba Olowo,s name to shine FULLSTOP.

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2021
liveyourlife007:
Even Davido wey Dem call frog voice no take am personal. Zero sense of humor nigga cool

Calm down boy..... I am referring to those who judge him by his voice and insult his voice.

I am cool with those who jokingly call him that.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
The most talented musician in Africa.

Davido too much abeg
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Zetty177x: 12:40pm On May 18, 2021
DropsMic:
Fashioned by icebox.. A jewelry company owned by Arabs.

If you go through the pictures on their IG page you will understand why the rest of the world see blacks as efulefus

So the musicians shouldn't purchase jewelries?

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Bar1941(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2021
mofedamijo:

Davido has a very unique and distinctive voice which is what defines music.

If you're looking for sweet dream voice, go to church or go and listen to the Opera, or better still, play Celine Dion.

Ori e wanbe...

That's how they condemned iba wasi, omo lope, pupsy Aliya's voice then, without allowing those condemnations weighing him down, he went all the way to be one of Nigeria's best Fuji musicians. He even featured in many afro hip-hops and other genre of Nigerian musics to prove the acceptance of such condemned voice.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS BELIEVING IN ONESELF AND CONSISTENCY.

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2021
Both of them are not ok..
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by GistFullGround: 1:28pm On May 18, 2021

"ZLATAN THE UGLY"

You dey talk?

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2021
you nailed it bro

cuz me i don't see how hin be frog voice

that guy voice too unique
mofedamijo:

If you're looking for sweet dream voice, go to church or go and listen to the Opera, or better still, play Celine Dion.

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by LikeAking: 1:43pm On May 18, 2021
DropsMic:

If you go through the pictures on their IG page you will understand why the rest of the world see blacks as efulefus

Our mumu too long.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2021
But I would rather have frog voice and make good music like DAVIDO than be having noise as music like the agbero
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by DedeNkem: 2:22pm On May 18, 2021
mofedamijo:

If you can't sing without auto-tune, you ain't a singer but you can still be a musician.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by mailemy(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2021
Exactly, I love his raspy voice. People just hate the guy unnecessarily. Guys like jarule, DMX, lil Wayne and etc all have their unique voices and very good at what they do.
mofedamijo:

1 Like

Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
mailemy:
Exactly, I love his raspy voice. People just hate the guy unnecessarily. Guys like jarule, DMX, lil Wayne and etc all have their unique voices and very good at what they do.

You're absolutely right...... I don't get it with people mehn.....
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Danny50: 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
To be sincere i prefer davido songs to zlantan because zlatan only knows how to make noise.
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by maiquel: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:
Truly Davido na frog voice, the guy lyrics to wack... Shekpe /echoke/Tule all those useless slangs can't make him win major awards, meanwhile until he learns how to mind his business and stay clear of Baba Ijesha, he will never win Grammy

See talk o... Na Baba Ijesha dey make person win Grammy? cheesy
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Easy2K: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
Re: “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) by Casper21: 5:01pm On May 18, 2021
DropsMic:

Blacks are the major patronizers of chains. It suits our colour and swag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Thanks Cubana Chief Priest, Celebrities & Others For Their Support / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) / Funke Akindele Shares Her Wedding Photo (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.