Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) (202 Views)

Insecurity: Batch C Stream 2 2021, Are You Going To Camp In Core North? / How To Download/install Whatsapp On PC, Android, Iphones & Ipads, Blackberry, / Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) by Aguiyi1020: 10:51am On May 18, 2021
D all new Blackberry 5G will be coming out by the half of this year.... Still with key pads which I love so much because dis touch screen shit don tire me. During harmattan it is almost impossible to type on ur screen due to sweaty palms. Besides when blackberry curve and bold were in vogue, that was when there was status and respect for the type of phones you hold in ur hand. Back den in my area in PH as fresh boys. When we out for d evening who are you with Java phone to stand and talk in d midst of people with Blackberry Curve and there various coloured lights go on and off.... Red, green,yellow,blue.... Lolz all doz swaggs. Dn who are u to talk with Blackberry Curve wen we senior boys with big Blackberry Bold are talking especially Bold 5 users.... Sssssh comon curve one side with ur curve 4 grin

I miss doz days. Android spoiled d whole fun. I remember how our guys dt were not able to afford blackberry then laughed d shit out of us blackberry users and told us to go throw out phones away when blackberry sold BBM to Android. It was a slap on our face. It was a total defeat. Our secret weapon got sold. I cried. Now na Itel I dy use. No difference from all diz andoid phones. No Levels again. See some BLACKBERRY 5G pics below

Re: Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) by iampeterben(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2021
What Android operating systems will this device come with cos if it's OS 8 or below it will still loose its market value again.
Re: Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) by kinzation(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2021
Blackberry try again
We nor.dey buy sad
Re: Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) by gmacnoms(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2021
Amazing designs
Re: Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) by EngrXrix(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2021
Only if the rebirth bbm.
Re: Blackberry 5g Android 2021. Are You Guys Ready (photos) by idris646(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
omo, the design sleek sha..

(1) (Reply)

Nightclub Foxxymobile Ride-hailing Platform Taxi Cab Car Hire Rental Enugu / Open Your Company Doors For Hosted PBX Solutions / The Nigeria Police Force HQ, Maritime Command, Lagos, A Business Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.