Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency (17678 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Elzakzaky: 3:26pm On May 18, 2021
hybrid11:
I don't think is a good advise, he had his chance
Let a 25 to 40 years old come out and rule Nigeria, let compare the youth and old
My opinion
Youth like Yeye Bello and Dimeji Bank-ole and
Senator Abbo?
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by fubsy: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
Charly68:
Wike is better than Jonathan because he is bold and courageous.. Jonathan is too gentle for the job
I also would prefer Wike to any other name that is being bandied about. With Wike, herdsmen, bandits and cultists will either retire automatically from the "business" or get retired by force. Of course, there'll be wide infrastructural development. Wike will also speak regularly with his people (Nigerians) and not be docile or fragile. Wike will speak directly to his people and not only when he goes outside the country. Wike does not need anybody to write everything he will say. He will answer questions directly not to read written scripts in answer to questions. He will not display any form of incompetence or lack of knowledge. If the so-called youths want GEJ, they should go instead for Nyesom Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by goshee: 3:47pm On May 18, 2021
hybrid11:
I don't think is a good advise, he had his chance
Let a 25 to 40 years old come out and rule Nigeria, let compare the youth and old
My opinion
Yahaya Bello is waiting,,
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by akinademayowa(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2021
MrPolitics:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/nigerian-youths-woo-jonathan-to-vie-for-2023-presidency/amp/

The 2014 CONFAB idea was truly a her excellent one, but saying "he was not allowed to implement it" is totally out of order. Jonathan himself had the chance of implementing it but he made politics out of it, saying that if people voted for him, he would implement it.
However, I'll still prefer Jonathan's govt to this herdsmen administration in Nigeria headed by Miyetti Allah Grand Patron, the clueless one, or maybe the dead one. The most annoying thing is, you won't even hear him say any word about all these insecurity issues. So wicked!!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by chiiraq802(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
Deathforall:
Edioot buhari your allah is the worst affliction to ever befall this country.

Even that qworo sipping and kunu drinking incompetent quota system General own no be Affliction. na #Curse.

So if GEJ should come out again.. you will vote for him during his time, i know Nigeria was not like this but Nigeria was not better either.

Abeg modify this your post so that i fit sleep well this Night, how you go dey associate Failure(President LOAN) with me ,bros abeg do the needful embarassed
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Easy2K: 4:15pm On May 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2021
Who be we the youths wey won buy form for GEJ?
Abeg make UN leave that man alone to enjoy his retirement, there are other better candidates!
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by bizhop01: 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
Nigeria youths should enjoy their change
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Soso990240(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

He's the reason Buhari was elected
Because Northerners and Tinubu blinded you people with propaganda. Now, who will you elect next? and rate the person you used to replace Jonathan, rate his Administration and Jonathan administration. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by shevy878: 4:44pm On May 18, 2021
Emmy3:
Sadly most Nigerians would prefer give flimsy excuses not to support him.
Nigerians don't like and deserve good people in power.

You think Gej is a better option. The north only want to use him , cos they know fully well that atiku or tinubu will not fall to their demand.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Deathforall: 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
No vex I no mean am like that and I no fit support gej if e commot again but all I no na say he was 1000 times better than buhari the Nigerian calamity of a president.
chiiraq802:

Even that qworo sipping and kunu drinking incompetent quota system General own no be Affliction. na #Curse.

So if GEJ should come out again.. you will vote for him during his time, i know Nigeria was not like this but Nigeria was not better either.

Abeg modify this your post so that i fit sleep well this Night, how you go dey associate Failure(President LOAN) with me ,bros abeg do the needful embarassed
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Abdogood(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
Bad move... Bad market
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by hybrid11(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2021
goshee:
Yahaya Bello is waiting,,
he is above 52 na
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by hybrid11(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Youth like Yeye Bello and Dimeji Bank-ole and
Senator Abbo?
Bro you know I don't mean those rascals
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by hybrid11(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Who do you have in mind that is within this age bracket?
Yul edochie
Rinu
We can start now and work on them or the one will choose
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by hybrid11(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2021
switlily25:

Your opinion doesn't count.
GEJ 2023
This was the same thing u said 2015 that gave buhari d power to misbehave ,you don't learn
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by hybrid11(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Which youths, these ones that talk trash here supporting the evil govt of Buhari but go behind to register & hide behind another moniker to beg for assistance because of hunger on Nairaland? They will still sabotage the sane desirous you talk about and vote in another man with ADVANCED dementia.
hope you're not referring to me ??
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by hybrid11(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
ofiko123:

A 25 or 40 year old does not have what it takes to be the president of Nigeria...
Oga what does it take to be a Nigerian president Highlights pls
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2021
socialmediaman:
GEJ is far better than Buhari but, are there no leaders in this country? Why do we continue to go backwards while expecting to move forward? We haven’t finished with the useless tyrant we have they want to bring another from our past
The only area GEJ will perform significantly better than Buhari will be less of Buhari's flagrant nepotism.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
Abeg leave our Jona alone ,let Buhari come out for 2023 Yeye.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
Abeg leave our Jona alone.let Buhari come out for 2023
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy: 8:13pm On May 18, 2021
What reputation does he have before, maybe with morons who forgets easily
GorillaApp:
He should not heed.
Let him go with the high goodwill that has become his lot.
Coming back may tarnish his reputation.

For rock hard Erection.
Natural herbal mixture.
Call us.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy: 8:14pm On May 18, 2021
Who are those Youths, thunder fire them all and their supporters
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by saintmm(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
Any past governor or president aspiring to become president of this nation is another calamity about to happen!
Tinubu, Amaechi, Obi, Duke, Fayemi, Tambuwal, Ngige, Lawan, Jonathan etc.
What did they forget in asorock that they want to go and take?
If we can not find or get to install a good leader by 2023, then, let everyone answer his father's name Biko.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by geobro: 9:31pm On May 18, 2021
You people want to collect his money ànd disappear . fear God
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by executive12: 1:41am On May 19, 2021
Bunch of clowns.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by slimfit1(m): 2:27am On May 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Na so una wan chop him money. Unfortunately, there will be no Nigeria in 2023

The Treasury is dry
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:33am On May 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Cromagnon: 4:53am On May 19, 2021
Emmy3:
Sadly most Nigerians would prefer give flimsy excuses not to support him.
Nigerians don't like and deserve good people in power.
Name one good thing he did
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Pecuman: 6:50am On May 19, 2021
I no SE Buhari tenure bad but make that one no make you forget see Jonathan tenure been bad too.
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by frankia(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2021
Wht brought abt APC CHANGE?? Its unfortunate most people doesn't know anything about GEJ administration. Its one of d most corrupted Govt! Y he was in power, oil price was $168 per barrel. He planned his budget with $100. What happened to the excess crude price, the sure-P?? Dey syphon everything. No diversification plans! So GEJ mismanaged administration is what usher in Buhari even with a drastic fall in oil price, d only source of revenue to Nigeria. Weren't so, dere wudnt have been need to Sai Buhari dt came to mess us up. Saudi Arabia is d largest oil producing nation but d contribution of oil to her national development is not up to 5%! Go find out. GEJ as PhD ought to have noted dis, even diversity when he was enjoying d rich price of oil. So it's unfortunate most of us doesn't know anything about GEJ ADMINISTRATION
Re: Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency by Abedfff14: 2:22pm On May 19, 2021
when i was growing up,i was told all sort of good things about nigeria, not this nonsense we have now. #we deserve a better country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / RMAFC: Some CBN, NPA Employees Earn More Salaries Than Buhari / Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.