Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Need Advice Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice Pls (427 Views)

My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pls by Kelvin581: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
This is like a family

Is not like I don't like going what I love or what... I like going for what is needed than what I love doing...

Am done with my nysc Early this year with a hnd certificate.. so I went to my uncle and told him I will like to start a business and I need some capital so he said that he will like me to to go for my masters to PhD and he will sponsor me... And that I should go and think about it.. going back to school for master and PhD and starting a business... So which one do u think is good
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Skillsnigeria: 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
It depends on the kind of business you want to do, but you can run the master/PhD together with your business. Don't place your hope on schooling, have a backup (business)
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Kelvin581: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
It depends on the kind of business you want to do, but you can run the master/PhD together with your business. Don't place your hope on schooling, have a backup (business)
okay thanks.. what to enter into fabrics .. just thinking of collecting capital from him and starting a business... So that later I sponsor myself for masters...
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Skillsnigeria: 4:48pm On May 18, 2021
Kelvin581:
okay thanks.. what to enter into fabrics .. just thinking of collecting capital from him and starting a business... So that later I sponsor myself for masters...

You can start the business early,so has to monitor and grow it yourself before you go for the master program. Later You can employ a young sales person to assist you in the business while you go for lecture
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Kelvin581: 7:55pm On May 18, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

You can start the business early,so has to monitor and grow it yourself before you go for the master program. Later You can employ a young sales person to assist you in the business while you go for lecture
okay bro thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by CrazyMan(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2021
If your uncle has promised to sponsor you, please grab the opportunity and read up to PhD level.

Most start up business in Nigeria fail because of the harsh economic policies, with your PhD you can become a lecturer and earn a reasonable pay, you can even publish books and make it compulsory for your students, that's another channel to make money from.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Pls by Kelvin581: 10:32am On May 19, 2021
CrazyMan:
If your uncle has promised to sponsor you, please grab the opportunity and read up to PhD level.

Most start up business in Nigeria fail because of the harsh economic policies, with your PhD you can become a lecturer and earn a reasonable pay, you can even publish books and make it compulsory for your students, that's another channel to make money from.
okay bro thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Digital Skills That Every Student Must Learn For A Career / Nigerian Aeronautical Engineers Future Plans For Our Country / What Kind Of Side Hustle Can I Do To Support Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.