Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,218 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" (30469 Views)

I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In "Shades By Juliet Ibrahim"- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by geesilver(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:
5) I am Medically Colour
Blind

I see colours in different
Shades of Grey

B
Sounds like she doesn't understand herself. Let me ask my Lawyer cheesy
so what did your lawyer says
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:
5) I am Medically Colour
Blind

I see colours in different
Shades of Grey

Sounds like she doesn't understand herself. Let me ask my Lawyer cheesy
grin
Na 'Grey's Anatomy' abi na '50 Shades Of Grey' you/she wan talk bifor I waste diz small anger on top una head..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by imagrg(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2021
And penn-is blind too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by focus7: 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
2 and 3 can never be true of Tonto Dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by rita25(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
colour blind but u sabi bleaching cream?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Sirmuel1(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2021
geesilver:
so what did your lawyer says

My Lawyer is color blind too embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Olajah81: 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
Y u no add??

6... Chronic lier.

7.... Husband snatcher.

8... Odour kpekus
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Easy2K: 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by geesilver(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:

My Lawyer is color blind too embarassed
Then he must be from Tonto family... Colour blindness indeed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Hahjascho(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
Colour blindness usually involves the inability to distinguish between shades of red and green.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Emotionss: 4:38pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Cucumbers contain certain antioxidants called #tannins. These help prevent the accumulation of free radicals in your body, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and delay ageing.

Fall in love with eating cucumbers today !

cool

I always enjoy your quotes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Sirmuel1(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2021
geesilver:

Then he must be from Tonto family... Colour blindness indeed

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by romunu(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2021
We don hear oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Camera shy and she's always happily set in front of camera. Tell me another thing joor grin

The thing I so much hate about Gemini people both male and female, is their intense ability of telling sophisticated lies without remorse.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by tivhador: 5:34pm On May 18, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share some interesting information about herself, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that she's colour blind and doesn't see colours like others do, instead, she only sees different shades of grey.

The actress also revealed that she's camera shy and an introvert.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPA0N9zHBAc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sister, how that one take consign us?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Number1benue: 6:46pm On May 18, 2021
Adeoladevvep:
You are time sensitive

Mods.........is this not spamming
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by godofuck231: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
Jezzz! No wonder she can’t see the color red and know it means shut up!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Fanuchi007: 8:17pm On May 18, 2021
I Case my rest
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Goldbw122(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2021
It complement the act is part of entertainment...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Richthekid: 9:52pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by rafcrown(m): 4:05am On May 19, 2021
6 .DONT LIKE MEN LASTING FOR SECONDS BUT HOURS.
nwekeugochukwu:
Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share some interesting information about herself, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that she's colour blind and doesn't see colours like others do, instead, she only sees different shades of grey.

The actress also revealed that she's camera shy and an introvert.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPA0N9zHBAc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by zakir007(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Cucumbers contain certain antioxidants called #tannins. These help prevent the accumulation of free radicals in your body, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and delay ageing.

Fall in love with eating cucumbers today !

cool

I eat it almost every day. Its really good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) / Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.