Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" (30408 Views)

I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" Tonto Dikeh Shares Interesting Facts / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In "Shades By Juliet Ibrahim"- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Guyman02: 2:27pm On May 18, 2021
Every Mallam with him own kettle
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by kenzysmith: 2:27pm On May 18, 2021
Depression na bastard
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm, this one pass me
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by darenxy732: 2:27pm On May 18, 2021
I am colour blind too and also an introvert, it seems we got a lot in common
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by money121(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Vulcanheph(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2021
I wonder which of the mods is secretly in love with this girl.... All her threads never fail to make FP. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Skillsnigeria: 2:29pm On May 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by lebete3000: 2:30pm On May 18, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share some interesting information about herself, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that she's colour blind and doesn't see colours like others do, instead, she only sees different shades of grey.

The actress also revealed that she's camera shy and an introvert.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPA0N9zHBAc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Whem you don bleach yourself to Afin Ojeyo, bleach your eyes join. Why you no go colour blind...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by solexjames(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2021
Let clap for her grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On May 18, 2021
Let’s hope she posts more rants free of typos. I completely lost hope based on her matter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Chirowman(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2021
Black underwear is a sexually unattractive

The basket seat and the gown is rhyming together.

She's looking good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by DashDolls(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2021
Say No To ORGAN DAMAGE.
Say No To ORGAN PAIN
Say No To CHRONIC AILMENTS
Say No To CHRONIC SICKNESSES
Say No To ROUTINE INTAKE OF DRUGS DAILY
Say No To SURGERY
Don't Be Ignorant
Your Life Is Once
Preserve it NOW

BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL

Listen to the stories of these people below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6545614/stop-battling-ailment-organ-damage

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by KanuSE: 2:37pm On May 18, 2021
Tonto grin - attention seeker!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by SocialJustice: 2:37pm On May 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:
5) I am Medically Colour
Blind

I see colours in different
Shades of Grey

Sounds like she doesn't understand herself. Let me ask my Lawyer cheesy
She is very clear. Colour blind people see in shades of gray or other colours. Mark Zuckerberg has problem with shades of blue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Zetty177x: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
you're colour blind
Buhari is deaf
Ronaldo is not sure maybe he will stay in juventus
I don't know if I should sleep or eat
I short we all have one thing people no sabi about us
Every mallam with hin own kettle

God help Nigeria

U short? That's good

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Bluntemperor: 2:46pm On May 18, 2021
Onlypamper:
Okay

She is also missing something sha!
I pray she humble herself to get her first love back!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by panpan(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
It is rare for a woman to be colour blind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by WhosendWho(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2021
Make we hear word..

Buhari self is internet savy.!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Amuochicha(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2021
I love you girl...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by sylve11: 2:55pm On May 18, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Cucumbers contain certain antioxidants called #tannins. These help prevent the accumulation of free radicals in your body, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and delay ageing.

Fall in love with eating cucumbers today !

cool

Hmmm cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by macrodata(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:
5) I am Medically Colour
Blind

I see colours in different
Shades of Grey

Sounds like she doesn't understand herself. Let me ask my Lawyer cheesy
It's you that don't understand. She's colour blind and only see shades of grey. It's a common philomena.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2021
People can lie sha...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
An actress that earns a living sitting in front of the camera is now camera shy.

OK oooh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
I love the dress! kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by lexander(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share some interesting information about herself, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that she's colour blind and doesn't see colours like others do, instead, she only sees different shades of grey.

The actress also revealed that she's camera shy and an introvert.
She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPA0N9zHBAc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
It seems she forgot to add the most important one "She's still a virgin".
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Ebymyk(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
Nonsense, so what are Nigerians gonna do about that aunty?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Olibboy: 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Camera shy and she's always happily set in front of camera. Tell me another thing joor grin
Camera shy na hin make me loose interest ooo...person wey dey act b4 now dey talk camera shy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
You're camera shy but everyday you snap over 1,000 pictures.
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photographer Sues Tuface & Annie Over Wedding Pictures / Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016 / Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.