Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time (2149 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / "I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Pmpm: 1:53pm On May 18, 2021
"Please Stop Stealing My Things am in Debt already"Actress Ewatomi Cries On Live Video after Thieves Enters her shop For The Third time (Video)

Nigerian actress Ewatomi has come live on IG to cry after theives enters and stole all her things on her shop for the third time, PraizeMedia reports.

The actress narrate her horrible experience about the bank loans and how she is trying to recover from the previous theft.

However friends and family have been sympathising with her and thinking on how to raise fund for her.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/please-stop-stealing-my-things-am-in.html

Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by kinzation(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2021
Damnnn

Na we Dey do ourselves for this con3

Take heart ma’am

Try and relocate from that area
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by SportsHD: 2:25pm On May 18, 2021
Makeup artists aren't going to heaven.

Btw, i sympathize with her

1 Like

Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
The only hope of some people in love is to take what belongs to others
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Pmpm: 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
kinzation:
Damnnn

Na we Dey do ourselves for this con3

Take heart ma’am

Try and relocate from that area
seriously
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by bigjackass: 5:10pm On May 18, 2021
I can't believe those two pictures are the same woman

1 Like

Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Pmpm: 5:57pm On May 18, 2021
bigjackass:
I can't believe those two pictures are the same woman
power of makeup
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by lascos912(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2021
Are they different or same person 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by realseun44(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2021
but she get mind dey record how she dey cry

................................................. in dire need of a blogger sha
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Pmpm: 7:21pm On May 18, 2021
realseun44:
but she get mind dey record how she dey cry

in dire need of a blogger sha
lol
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by kinzation(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2021
As in eh
ASAP
Pmpm:
seriously
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2021
Sorry about that
Re: Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time by Pmpm: 3:47pm On May 19, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Sorry about that
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Maria Fowler Doused In Champagne While Partying In A Skimpy One-piece In Marbell / Actress Tasha Smith Talks About Her Marriage & Stripper Past / Celebrity Cribs In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.