Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words (47064 Views)

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by sonofElElyon: 10:01pm On May 18, 2021
Hseffa:

No one stands blemish-less before Yahweh.
Don't take your quote too far, lest you fall more in sin.

You can choose to extend the meaning of my statement to ridiculous limits.. that's your business.. clearly I meant no scandal or allegations of impropriety against him
Re: Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2021
affable4:
See them, they have brought Abia state into the narrative.

I don't know where the said Chidi is based, but you see those people that are quick to tell you to go back to your own state to complain, they are the real problems.

Same as telling you to go complain about your corrupt governor in your state when you complain of the governor of the state you are based, do business and pay tax.

If I pay tax in a state, I have every right to complain about anything or anybody in that state.

Even the educated ones are worse off. Taking sides without solving any part of the issue raised.

The following names have been aptly described by your post. You will see them bragging that they're educated but when you check their comments, they are so ignorant and unexposed:

aka ngeneukwenu
Iammo aka solmus, coldshisha, warmshisha
Simplyleo aka ijawwomaninoyo
helinues aka monogamy (banned account)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.