Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business (36071 Views)

NIBSS Circular To Delist Financial Institutions— What Fintechs Need To Know Now / China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal / Bitcoin Price Tumbles After China Bans Finance Institutions From Crypto Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:
Like seriously but I thought this crypto thing came from China. Wahala don enter crypto be that.
Mining of BTC if am not mistaken...
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by candygist: 5:03pm On May 18, 2021
donbenie:
Price falls.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by InaNla(f): 5:03pm On May 18, 2021
Mykelslim:

Buy the news and sell the pump.
I never stop buying.

PS. Who has seen Polygon rally (Matic). That coin is going crazy. NFA abeg

Got more than 100%. I offloaded feel minutes ago to buy BTC dip. Flipped!

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by InaNla(f): 5:04pm On May 18, 2021
membranus:

When yawa burst for your crypto, don't come crying to Nairalanders to help you.

Children!

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 18, 2021
donbenie:
Crypto is the future of world currency..

If you don't know anything about it..

Go and read and stop exhibiting your ignorance..

And since you are such a great Philosopher..

You should know that CHANGE IS CONSTANT..
IF YOU ARE NIGERIA MAN PLS GO TO HELL BECAUSE nothing good ever COME from people of Nigeria _____THOSE NIGERIA WHO INVOLVED IN THE CRPT MARKET ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE LIKE HUSH THE PRISONER

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by amazingspiderma: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
Mykelslim:

Buy the news and sell the pump.
I never stop buying.

PS. Who has seen Polygon rally (Matic). That coin is going crazy. NFA abeg

Bros you de see road.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Mccullum: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
ubaobi:
Crypto is the currency of the future, All paper based fiat currencies will eventually become useless over time due to the effects of inflation.
The earlier governments realize this and set up regulatory frameworks to regulate crypto, the better.

Continue to deceived your self, crypto will be on its own and paper and coin will also be existence and relevant than crypto because not all will be able to tap the crypto due to lack of education and exposure which can't be eradicate on this planet.
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
wetmenow:
Guy mash ur break ok I Don put leg I never mash am.

I was planning to invest 500k into this crypto next week. From this news I no do again
Don't let this stop you from investing. Yeah Crypto is highly volatile but it's real and more than 80% of people who invested in Crypto haven't got total loss that's why you should only used the money you can spare. Am a evidence of someone who has made millions from Crypto. I bought my first Car when bitcoin Skyrocket to $40,000. Success doesn't come without risk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by WoundedLamb: 5:10pm On May 18, 2021
ubaobi:
Crypto is the currency of the future, All paper based fiat currencies will eventually become useless over time due to the effects of inflation.
The earlier governments realize this and set up regulatory frameworks to regulate crypto, the better.

But the question is, how do you regulate a floating blockchain tender without borders? Who's monetary policy will take precedence? How do you track transactions? Even if you end up doing that (by allowing each country to have thier own coins and policies), what then will be difference between that and other currencies? Crypto trading will be exactly the same as as FOREX;

Electronic money is the future but I honestly doubt it's crypto. Cash is already disappearing (I have not used that in a while now) and people are moving to e-transactions based on traditional currencies. I think that's the future. We are all about crypto now cause it's new and there's demand for it fueled by uncertainties. That won't always be the case.

Besides, currency alone does not save an economy. If you kill the Naira and promote crypto, the economy will respond and still eat deep into the value of the crypto.

Just thinking out loud.

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Cooldiipo(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2021
I sell lithium powerbank for laptop, between 10 to 24 hour guaranteed. Price from 50k. 0806.531.6307
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Keep buying the dips, Nigger.

Just keep buying. Your eyes go soon clear. grin

The biggest financial revolution is happening before your very eyes and all you can do is snicker and taunt people who have already made lots of money from it?

Have fun staying poor man grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by millionboi(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:
Like seriously but I thought this crypto thing came from China. Wahala don enter crypto be that.
China is one of the crypto city,is a very bad news to crypto world

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by donbenie(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2021
Oizatobad:
IF YOU ARE NIGERIA MAN PLS GO TO HELL BECAUSE nothing good ever COME from people of Nigeria _____THOSE NIGERIA WHO INVOLVED IN THE CRPT MARKET ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE LIKE HUSH THE PRISONER
You are a very stvpid illiterate..

Shut up angry
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by SenecaTheYonger: 5:19pm On May 18, 2021
All because of that fool Elon Musk.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by justli: 5:19pm On May 18, 2021
The surest and quickest means of hitting that 100 million naira mark is crypto. If you are not an elite in Nigeria and Africa and you are deeply involved in crypto then I pity you.

Just an instance, bought 2500 $gero coins yesterday and it's already returned 700%

The key is being educated. Don't blindly fomo in with the crowd. Invest in projects with strong fundamentals: come dip, come bull, the trajectory is upwards.

If you don't seize this opportunity and try and pull yourself out of poverty, it's up to you. Good luck with your 100k job.

And remember, the elite hate crypto because it threatens their stranglehold on economic power, and they don't understand it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by olaxm: 5:19pm On May 18, 2021
All these banning up and down. First off Cryptocurrency are not supposed to work with financial institutions. It what was it was created against. So the ban are always going to be happening because those who create application to make it central are still not getting the scope. Bitcoin was designed for P2P and DEX application should be what everyone should be using to exchange crypto assests. We'll get there some day.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by millionboi(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2021
twosquare:
According to the post, they're not against individuals holding cryptocurrency, just the financial institutions meddling in crypto exchanges, etc.
is it not financial institution that will help individuals to maintain the exchange

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

The biggest financial revolution is happening before your very eyes and all you can do is snicker and taunt people who have already made lots of money from it?

Have fun staying poor man grin

How about those that have lost a lot?

Cryptos are best held as speculative assets. Buy and sell at the right time and make your money. Nothing wrong with that. All na business.

... but holding it in the hope that it would be a widely-accepted legal tender sometimes in the future is not only stupid but unwise.

Elon Musk and China don dey show una small small. Wait until America's federal reserves lands the final blow. grin

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by GeneralPula: 5:21pm On May 18, 2021
iampeterben:

Nope, it came from Japan.
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by millionboi(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Satoshi nakamoto
thy guy funny ooo,he said samoto

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by GeneralPula: 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
Crypto is one if the best thing to ever happened to this our generation..

No ban can stop people from using crypto cuz it’s the easiest and quickest form of transacting at the moment..
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by baganas: 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
seyiskye2002:

The crypto stuff was from Japanese nigga

NAKOSHI SAMOTO
You mean SATOSHI NAKAMOTO or is that deliberate
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2021
donbenie:
You are a very stvpid illiterate..
Shut up angry
IDIOT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ____USELESS COW
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by chlowi(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2021
Pboc means people’s bank of China..... undecided

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by seunayantokun(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
Laughable banning! The American pillars of criptocurrency are already shutting off the Chinese because what the latter use the digital money for runs counter to their goal of elimination of anything carbon from fossil fuels, coal, etc.
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by millionboi(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
Oizatobad:
IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE THEN BECAUSE HUMAN PROBLEM ALWAYS COME FROM HUMAN ____FUTURE CURRENCY INDEED
do u bliv in crypto?
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Alexaonfleek: 5:26pm On May 18, 2021
wetmenow:
Guy mash ur break ok I Don put leg I never mash am.

I was planning to invest 500k into this crypto next week. From this news I no do again
Its not bad if you do so.
Crypto has made a lot of people rich.
Just invest only what you can risk.....like put the money in your wallet nd forget about it.
Look for coins with good prospects nd invest in them
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by millionboi(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Keep buying the dips, Nigger.

Just keep buying. Your eyes go soon clear. grin
hahahaha
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by iampeterben(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2021
seyiskye2002:

NAKOSHI SAMOTO
Okay noted
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by NiceMen: 5:29pm On May 18, 2021
seyiskye2002:

NAKOSHI SAMOTO
that is pseudo name...
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Goalnaldo(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2021
CandyOps:
More dips coming. Buy the dip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.